+ Reply to Thread

Default Proscar and stomach/digestive/bowel issues?

Hi there, I have started taking proscar for my hair loss, ive been cutting it into smaller pieces and so far this is what i took, 1.2~1.6 mg piece and then waited 3 days then another ~1.3 mg piece.

***** Gross descriptions *** sorry

My problem is, My stomach has been feeling weird lately and sometimes feel pain in the lower stomach which i usually feel when I ate something which doesnt go well with my stomach.

Now in the bathroom, Its somewhat harder to take a cra* ( not by much) and the cra* itself is kinda small, not your average thick and long feces.

Now I realize I have been on it for 6 days and haven't experienced any other side effects. Is the stomach issue something I should be really worried about? or is it possible that my stomach is just getting used to the drug and hopefully in a week or so it will be able to digest it properly?

Anyone with similar experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by ppxrare View Post
    Hi there, I have started taking proscar for my hair loss, ive been cutting it into smaller pieces and so far this is what i took, 1.2~1.6 mg piece and then waited 3 days then another ~1.3 mg piece.

***** Gross descriptions *** sorry

My problem is, My stomach has been feeling weird lately and sometimes feel pain in the lower stomach which i usually feel when I ate something which doesnt go well with my stomach.

Now in the bathroom, Its somewhat harder to take a cra* ( not by much) and the cra* itself is kinda small, not your average thick and long feces.

Now I realize I have been on it for 6 days and haven't experienced any other side effects. Is the stomach issue something I should be really worried about? or is it possible that my stomach is just getting used to the drug and hopefully in a week or so it will be able to digest it properly?

Anyone with similar experiences?
    Is your proscar from a good supplier? I never heard of this side effects. Your probably not eating right?

Yea my proscar is legit, I think it might have to do with the fact that I'm fasting from 3am to 7pm due to ramadan.

Quote Originally Posted by ppxrare View Post
    I think it might have to do with the fact that I'm fasting from 3am to 7pm due to ramadan.
    I'm pretty sure that answered your question.