Arrow TricoPigmentation into scars.

TricoPigmentation into scars.

I have been receiving a number of emails about TP into scars since my recent session by Milena Lardi in Milan.

Bare in mind that if you want TP into your strip scar for example then the scar requires a "test session" 7-10 days prior to the actual session (5mins) to see if the scar tissue is conducive with the technique and colour used. This is a necessity. The actual main TP sessions in the scar are approx 30 mins for scars ( depending on size/length) , followed up by a check over the following day ( 5/10 mins).

The TP session then requires (ideally) a refinement session 1 month after this. ( This is for all TP patients, not just scar patients ) I intend to get mine done in NY in September when Milena visits Dr Feller s office.

This can obviously cause inconvenience for guys not living local to Milan and we are finding especially for UK guys wanting to go to Italy to have TP that the timelines and repeat/return sessions required are proving a big hurdle. Other SMP clinics might not require a test or a follow up session with their permanent methods. You need to due your own due diligence there.

However - I know that due to the increasing interest shown in the recent TP technique I received, that the clinic I used are intending to travel to the UK in the not too distant future and return on a monthly basis/cycle to help accommodate the UK patient interest and save all the travelling /inconvenience.

I hope this helps.
    Spence
    Last edited by Spex; 08-08-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hey Spex, Hope all is well. Few questions for you...

Is Milena going to be offering tests of TP while in NY? I live in NE so the idea of taking a drive to meet her and see some actual results is a real posibility.

Where did Milena get her training to do Tricopigmentation? Who developed this form of Micropigmentation?

Thanks!

NEguy why are you considering tattooing your scar and not going with a second pass of fue, just curious. For guys with available donor it doesn't seem to make sense when looking at cost or being permanent.

Bit if a harsh statement, all he has done is turn his bad misfortune of being butchered by bad clinics to his advantage, by getting repaired and working for the people who repaired him.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    NEguy why are you considering tattooing your scar and not going with a second pass of fue, just curious. For guys with available donor it doesn't seem to make sense when looking at cost or being permanent.
    Hi Top...... I'm definately going to have a second pass with FUE. That's going to happen. I'm hoping after that procedure is done and fully grown in I won't need anything else. However, What I like about this particular option is that it is NOT perminent. It would act as a nice temporary concealer prior to and during recovery of my second FUE session. Between the growth of my first FUE and the trico, I wouln't have to walk around with a hat on my head or slap concealor on for 3 months.

This may all change depending on the results I get from the 1st FUE session but I'm a perfectionist and always looking for a way to make the scars completely undetectable. To achieve that, I may or may not need to add something else to my gameplan.

I have to say, this has been the longest 3 months of my life. I'm almost at a #6 guard and that will make things much easier but the stress of waiting for growth or worried the growth may not be there sucks.

I would probably hold off on doing any tattooing and suggest just using the concealer. But good luck in whatever you choose and looking forward to seeing your pictures.

You're a sell-out, Spex. You gave up on the dream and instead became a puppet for big business.

You disgust me.

Highlander,

You appear to be a very young,unbalanced individual.

I am 100% sure this would be confirmed by other forum members who participate on this major forum regularly and the forum moderators who will no doubt read your daily posting.

This claim can be considerably strengthened and confirmed by listening to you speak to Spencer Kobren live on his weekly show.

Attacking Spex in such a disingenuous is uncalled for in my opinion and you need to consider some help outside of hair loss.

Clearly you know very little about Spex and what monumental help he has been to countless hair sufferers for over a decade including myself in the last year.

It is apparent you are hell bent on poisioning this forum with absolute rubbish which is a real shame as it's a valuable place for genuine normal guys who are looking for help and advice with their own personal hair loss battle in this notorious industry.

If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, you might as well leave and channel your anger and wasted energy elsewhere or better yet, on sorting yourself out for your own personal benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You're a sell-out, Spex. You gave up on the dream and instead became a puppet for big business.

You disgust me.
    How is life on the sixth moon of jupiter?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post

You disgust me.

Highlander,

You appear to be a very young,unbalanced individual.

I am 100% sure this would be confirmed by other forum members who participate on this major forum regularly and the forum moderators who will no doubt read your daily posting.

This claim can be considerably strengthened and confirmed by listening to you speak to Spencer Kobren live on his weekly show.

Attacking Spex in such a disingenuous is uncalled for in my opinion and you need to consider some help outside of hair loss.

Clearly you know very little about Spex and what monumental help he has been to countless hair sufferers for over a decade including myself in the last year.

It is apparent you are hell bent on poisioning this forum with absolute rubbish which is a real shame as it's a valuable place for genuine normal guys who are looking for help and advice with their own personal hair loss battle in this notorious industry.

If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, you might as well leave and channel your anger and wasted energy elsewhere or better yet, on sorting yourself out for your own personal benefit.
    Highlander is a disgusting excuse for a human being and should be voted off of the “island’! He's pure poison and has nothing to offer this forum. He is the most twisted soul I have ever had the displeasure of coming across on any forum. When he was Scorpion, I felt bad for him even though he was obviously sick and twisted, but his newer alter ego is even more twisted and now he’s become vicious. He’s an uncivilized animal who obviously has extreme anti social issues. He attacks doctors, moderators, now Spex, Jews, blacks, women. He is a bad person, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Give up on the Scorpion deal - you're too paranoid.

You people on here treat Spencer and people like Spex as if they're some kind of living Gods. Have you ever wondered how the German, French, Swedish hairloss communities are coping without the precious hairloss surgeon associations, or "consumer advocates", whatever you want to call them? Guess what, they're doing just fine. I've learnt all my knowledge about hairloss from forums and studies. Not a single word Spex or Spencer have uttered has helped me. They are simply profiteering off your ignorance and desperation. We don't need a radio station, or an association. We just need a forum to talk on and the rest follows.

Why? Because THERE IS ONLY ONE THING TO TREAT HAIRLOSS: Finasteride or arguably the Big 3 if we're talking about a compound treatment. Hair transplants speak for themselves when results are able to be posted online. And funnily enough, Spencer and Spex are mysteriously quiet on the subject of non-disclosure statements used by surgeons to prevent their bad results from getting out.
    Then go the back to the German, and French forums and get the **** out of here! You are poison and nobody wants you here, don’t you get it? You offer nothing but sick, racist, hateful garbage. You don't like Spex, Spencer, Winston , blacks, Jews and women, fine then don’t use this forum. Plain and simple.