Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B not Yet
    • Jul 2011

shedding after 1 year of prpoecia

hey fellas i have been using propecia for 1 year now, and i moved to a different country.
    my hair started to fall too much after i moved here. the only reason i think is because the water is it possible that it can cause shedding and damage my hair what should i do ?? should i use a filter ?

my story.

i started for 6 months with 0.5 propecia and sometime nizoral. then i switched to 1 propecia and biotin for 6 months. no sides or what so ever but my hair is falling a lot now in the past week maybe 10 hairs in one hand.
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by B not Yet
    hey fellas i have been using propecia for 1 year now, and i moved to a different country.
    my hair started to fall too much after i moved here. the only reason i think is because the water is it possible that it can cause shedding and damage my hair what should i do ?? should i use a filter ?

my story.

i started for 6 months with 0.5 propecia and sometime nizoral. then i switched to 1 propecia and biotin for 6 months. no sides or what so ever but my hair is falling a lot now in the past week maybe 10 hairs in one hand.
    I don't think clean purified water could cause you to lose hair. Are you still taking propecia, or did you stop?

Comment

• B not Yet
      • Jul 2011

yes am still taking propecia but before 2 weeks everything was good, now everytime i touch my hair i have 5-10 hairs in my hands it never stops,
      and the water here is not drinkable so i think its not clean. or its just a regular shedding.

Comment

Working...