+ Reply to Thread

Default Just turned 21, need some advice

Hello one and all,

stumbled across this website whilst looking for advice on the internet and after reading some of the posts was motivated to post and ask your opinions based on how friendly it all looked.

I've recently turned 21 and just been completed a law degree. For the past 3 years I've noticed that my hair has been reducing, but over the last 4 months a simply incredible amount of hair has been lost coinciding with the time I spent cramming for my final exams.

I am at a loss as to where to turn next, and I need some frank and honest advice on how to proceed bearing in mind that I am currently a penniless student!

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	396.jpg

Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	16231   Click image for larger version

Name:	400.jpg

Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	16232   Click image for larger version

Name:	398.jpg

Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	16234   Click image for larger version

Name:	401.jpg

Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	16235  

Quote Originally Posted by 21going50 View Post
    Hello one and all,

stumbled across this website whilst looking for advice on the internet and after reading some of the posts was motivated to post and ask your opinions based on how friendly it all looked.

I've recently turned 21 and just been completed a law degree. For the past 3 years I've noticed that my hair has been reducing, but over the last 4 months a simply incredible amount of hair has been lost coinciding with the time I spent cramming for my final exams.

I am at a loss as to where to turn next, and I need some frank and honest advice on how to proceed bearing in mind that I am currently a penniless student!

Thanks in advance

Heads up some people wont like this.

I will make a wild guess and say that you have been ejaculating very often sense you began loseing your hair. Thats whats doing it. Reduce your rate.

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Heads up some people wont like this.

I will make a wild guess and say that you have been ejaculating very often sense you began loseing your hair. Thats whats doing it. Reduce your rate.
    Your wild guess is quite far off the mark, but thanks for the bonkers suggestion. I'll prevent myself from rampaging through the women in future.

I would shave it off if i was you. You still got a hairline so i would recommend a 1 guard shave and it will look alot better than the haircut you have now.If you don't want to shave it than hop on propecia and rogaine and hope for the best dude.

If I was in your shoes, I would shave it or trim it off and start taking propecia and rogaine. Wait for a year and if you see any results withing 13 months keep using it.

Minoxidil is a lot cheaper then rogaine and it's the exact same ingredients. you can buy this at amazon.

If propecia is to expensive you can buy Generic 5mg Finasteride is on Walmart's

It's only $9 dollars at walmart for generic fin and that is a 4 month supply.
    $2.25/month.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Your current options are pretty limited as you've frankly left your run way too late.

My advice is that if you want to conserve what you have left to get on Minoxidil and Finasteride.

In terms of aesthetics, you may be better off just shaving or seeing if concealer can do anything for you in the case of your bald patch. Then ride it out, and start saving for Dr Gho or one of the new treatments coming out.

You're pushing your agenda too much, Highlander.