+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The burden of proof is on the people trying sell Capixyl. That said, I do find it to be a bit annoying when people make one sentence postings along the lines of "this is a scam treatment." It doesn't contribute anything to the discussion, and it comes across as a glib, uninformed opinion. I wish people would at least outline their reasons for thinking one way or the other.

I personally think Capixyl is probably a scam. I think the community should be highly skeptical of any treatments that aren't undergoing three-phase clinical trials, and the more time that goes by without acceptable before and after photos, the more convinced I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    The burden of proof is on the people trying sell Capixyl. That said, I do find it to be a bit annoying when people make one sentence postings along the lines of "this is a scam treatment." It doesn't contribute anything to the discussion, and it comes across as a glib, uninformed opinion. I wish people would at least outline their reasons for thinking one way or the other.

I personally think Capixyl is probably a scam. I think the community should be highly skeptical of any treatments that aren't undergoing three-phase clinical trials, and the more time that goes by without acceptable before and after photos, the more convinced I am.
    one mans scam is another mans cure!

i wouldnt rely soley on forum judgement when deciding to try out a product. What ive learnt over the years ive been coming here - what works for one person may not work for another due to various variables hence why some people consider some products scam/snake oil, what actually matters is, if a product works for a statistically significant number of people then its safe to assume you have a high chance of it working for yourself if you decide to try it out.

Ive also learnt baldness takes years to kick in so its safe to assume it can take many months/to years before you can see any results, the main reason is because of the nature of the hair cycle.