Arrow Beauty Medical offer FREE SMP session at Feller Medical 7th September 2012

Guys,

I bring to you a very special announcement.

Milena Lardi and company from Beauty Medical (Italy) are intending to be in Great Neck, New York at Dr Fellers office on the 7th September 2012. They will be performing their technique to Dr Feller and Dr William Lindsey to show them in person the benefits and results of their TricoPigmentation technique on a couple of different patients.

Beauty Medical is offering 2 patients the opportunity to have this very unique TricoPigmentation performed on them for FREE by Milena Lardi, on the 7th September 2012.

The 2 lucky patients will be chosen by Milena herself based.

If you are interested in being considered for a FREE Trico Pigmentation session by Milena in New York then feel free to email me at support@spexhair.com

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Hello everyone and Spex, I feel this is an important topic, life changing for many, so I felt I should share it with you all. I wanted to say this in another forum, this one http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=9154&page=22, but it is closed for some reason. This is retaining to Spex misleading BALD TRUTH's viewers about his promotion of SMP to help fix scars by downplaying FUE into scar tissue. Here is more proof that FUE is the only way to go if you want to achieve a 0 guard, or of course a 1 guard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln50zoddl3U cant say I am the biggest fan of Umar, yet this case is a clear cut example that FUE into the scar is by far superior to SMP or tattooing of any kind. Ignore the hairline, ignore the dots as he used thousands of hairs and only hundreds in the scar which would mean minimal dotting at most in a top guy such as an Umar, Feriduni or Bisanga. If we look again at "DAVE ONE" here http://www.hairlosshelp.com/fo...did=102016&startpage=2 we can see again that FUE into the scar is the most superior method in fixing it and getting down to a zero. This is nothing to do with me promoting myself or some knocking Spexs' entrepreneurial spirit, which I am sure we all appreciate, but this is about trying to help those out there that want to rectify their scar issues, and get to get the word out that there is a solution, even if that is an inconvenient truth for Spex. But of course it can help cases such as this one above or perhaps even others who have already done a couple FUE passes and need some filling, though I would still recommend FUE as hairs are better than dots. Also I can see how the disappearing of the dots is or can be beneficial to many that are on the fence about tattooing. What sickens me in particular however, is the misleading by many in this industry such as Spex, Jotronic and others. The evidence is out there guys you just need to find it, don't let me Spex or Jotronic do your thinking for you, do your research and then make the right decision for you, I hope this helps you all.