+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

Hey guys,

If you could give me 5 mintues of your time I need some advice.

So I'm 23, I've been on a strict propecia and rogaine regimen since 2008. i use a laser comb a couple times a week, i use an all natural shampoo, eat healthy (includes veggie smoothies each morning). I work out and play sports religiously.

A couple months ago i noticed if i squeezed my nipple some fluid would come out. I also have developed severe anxiety which comes and goes within the last few months. I believe it must be due to the propecia. I cant understand why else. I've looked into everything. Not only that but my hair in the last year has really fallen off. I have diffuse thinning now.

I'm thinking I need to stop the propecia but I care so much about my hair that I don't want to go over the edge and really lose it. At the same time I cant handle these side effects which I believe are being caused by propecia. What should I do? Is there anything I can replace propecia with? A new regimen that works well? I've read about so many other things that may or may not work that its causing my head to spin.

Any advice I would greatly appreciate.

Just if you could post any ideas for other propecia replacements or products that have had good results that would be perfect.

Thanks again

Any list of companies that can directly sell to the United States? Otherwise is there any groups out there looking for a bulk purchase that I can join. I'm a new member according to my status but I've been reading these forums for over a year now (especially the future treatments area). I live in the NYC area

Quote Originally Posted by prxz89 View Post
    Any list of companies that can directly sell to the United States? Otherwise is there any groups out there looking for a bulk purchase that I can join. I'm a new member according to my status but I've been reading these forums for over a year now (especially the future treatments area). I live in the NYC area
    You will find everything in that thread, and yes mpbtreatments ships to the states.

I've read the entire thread from beginning to end. There is chatter here and there but I don't know which RU sources are better trusted. According to MBPTreatments they will not ship RU directly to the USA.

I've read the entire thread from beginning to end. There is chatter here and there but I don't know which RU sources are better trusted. According to MBPTreatments they will not ship RU directly to the USA.
    You can check with Maradona, he is in the states and he already rceived his RU ordr fro the site.

I believe he received it from a friend in Europe. Aim are you going to try this product? Jw

Yes man i was trying to decide between RU and Fluridil which is easier to get and apply. But it seems like RU is much more effective.
    Im all for topicsl treatments i will never take propecia.

I believe he received it from a friend in Europe. Aim are you going to try this product? Jw
    You can replace propecia with RU but you cannot replace a growth stimulatant with an anti androgen. So you will have to keep using minox.

Maybe I can send you some of my RU for you to try and if it works for you then we can both bulk order next time. It will be cheaper !

I'm in NYC now .