+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation Announcement : Spex new role with Beauty Medical in Milan

Guys,

I have recently been asked to represent Beauty Medical in Milan as their new UK /Overseas representative due to the increasing interest being generated from overseas patients. I intend to help liaise with patients who are interested in travelling over to Milan to have scalp pigmentation performed via Beauty Medicals very unique Trico Pigmentation ( TP ) technique. Their method differs greatly from standard scalp tattooing as uses natural products, has a "3D" effect and is temporary (lasts 2 years).

As many already know i recently had a TP session with Milena Lardi (Beauty Medical) which has been very successful into my old Bosley scar and information can be found about the session here: Spex TricoPigmentation session with Beauty Medical

Also my LIVE interview with Spencer Kobren: Live Interview with Spencer Kobren

I am very proud to have been asked to be part of Beauty Medical’s team. This is a real honour to have been asked by such a unique, talented and upcoming clinic in this industry. This clinic has big plans, mark my words! I very much look forward to working with Beauty Medical and helping all UK/ Overseas enquiries regarding TP and assisting patients with travel, hotel and other important parts of the TP process.

I will be dedicating a section on my Spexhair website which contains further information on Beauty Medical in Milan along with my own TricoPigmentation session along with videos and the live interview of the procedure.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you feel I can help.

support@spexhair.com

Regards
    Spencer
    Last edited by Spex; 08-03-2012 at 11:54 PM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thumbs up Outstanding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Guys,

I have recently been asked to represent Beauty Medical in Milan as their new UK /Overseas representative due to the increasing interest being generated from overseas patients. I intend to help liaise with patients who are interested in travelling over to Milan to have scalp pigmentation performed via Beauty Medicals very unique Trico Pigmentation ( TP ) technique. Their method differs greatly from standard scalp tattooing as uses natural products, has a "3D" effect and is temporary (lasts 2 years).

As many already know i recently had a TP session with Milena Lardi (Beauty Medical) which has been very successful into my old Bosley scar and information can be found about the session here: Spex TricoPigmentation session with Beauty Medical

Also my LIVE interview with Spencer Kobren: Live Interview with Spencer Kobren

I am very proud to have been asked to be part of Beauty Medical’s team. This is a real honour to have been asked by such a unique, talented and upcoming clinic in this industry. This clinic has big plans, mark my words! I very much look forward to working with Beauty Medical and helping all UK/ Overseas enquiries regarding TP and assisting patients with travel, hotel and other important parts of the TP process.

I will be dedicating a section on my Spexhair website which contains further information on Beauty Medical in Milan along with my own TricoPigmentation session along with videos and the live interview of the procedure.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you feel I can help.

support@spexhair.com

Regards
    Spencer

Spex, congrats and that is amazing. Your result on the scar is a true analysis of how powerful Milena's technique is. I think this brings hope to a lot of people that were scarred (literally and emotionally), those who don't have enough donor to get that fuller look, and for folks that want to block visibilty of the scalp, but avoid the toppik/nanogen lifestyle "effectively" at the same time. Milena was the first person willing to be transparent and showcase this through you without the "fear" of proprietary secrets which pretty much means she is more artistic than others lol. That's the truth. Forget long term worries of SMP and lets welcome an "openly disclosed" temporary technique that actually mimicks hair. I have said this about mimicking hair to your scar post on this forum and as a person who is a researcher, that it really truly mimicks hair. For a researcher like me, Milena has 1000 points of approval in my book due to her transparency and skill. For the prices she offers currently based on what you told us, it seems in line and can help a lot of folks since it isnt as outrageously priced as these permanent SMP procedures. Those procedures look like pixels vs Milena's hair mimicking art, that's how I put it. Please do showcase more of her work not only in scars but also increasing density and other scenarios. I want to see how her work looks as a filler treatment as well. Please do keep track of timelines and how long it lasts and what it looks like for different skin tones as well as other hair types & colors. It's just an initial suggestion, as I and many others I am sure, would like to monitor. This is the biggest thing and a major advancement for the hairloss community. It really looks like temporary 3D. I saw she has other people as sponsors or partners too on her website (which includes doctors in Europe/Turkey), so that even shows the value of her art. Again, Congrats and please show us more of her work often.

Thanks Sean

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Dr. Glenn Charles's Avatar

Very cool and interesting. You may be on to something here. It would be nice to have more options for patients with old scars.
    Dr. Glenn Charles
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Thanks for taking the time to comment Dr C. Much appreciated

Arrow Beauty Medical in the UK October 8th/9th

Beauty Medical will be in the UK on October the 8th/9th performing their TP technique.

There are limited places available due to the time Milena is in the UK. She intends to return monthly to the UK in order to facilitate the growing interest with UK patients.

If you are interested in an appointment to have TP perfomed by Milena Lardi, then please feel free to contact me directly at support@spexhair.com and i can help you coordinate your session.

Best Regards
    Spex