Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NeedHairASAP
    • Jul 2011

Search Function not Finding "Gho"

I can't figure out how to find a list of Gho related threads in this forum... ones that may not have made it to this area of the forum.

thanks
  • vinnytr
    • Jan 2012

I had the same problem the other day , 3 letter words are not searchable by the looks.
    Also would like to know what some of the abbreviations mean on here . lol

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by vinnytr
      I had the same problem the other day , 3 letter words are not searchable by the looks.
      Also would like to know what some of the abbreviations mean on here . lol
      What I don't like about this section is the fact that you do not see the updates on the sidebar which prevents people from chiming into the discussion.

Comment

• JJJJrS
        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
        What I don't like about this section is the fact that you do not see the updates on the sidebar which prevents people from chiming into the discussion.
        Agreed. I think the admins should try to change that.

Right now it feels like all the Gho discussion is being segregated in one section when a lot of it should be also shared with the rest of the community. For example, cannonball's results got moved here from the hair transplant veterans section which I don't agree with. Results at HASCI should be shared just like any other hair transplant result is. I hope cannonball will be able to find his thread now. This section isn't even listed on the main forum page so unless you're actively involved on the forums, it's very easy to miss.

I appreciate that there's a forum dedicated to discussing Gho and HST but it shouldn't be completely closed off from the rest of the community. All Histogen/Replicel threads weren't and aren't immediately moved when discussed in the other sections and I don't think the Gho threads should be either.

Comment

• Maradona
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS

Right now it feels like all the Gho discussion is being segregated in one section when a lot of it should be also shared with the rest of the community. For example, cannonball's results got moved here from the hair transplant veterans section which I don't agree with. Results at HASCI should be shared just like any other hair transplant result is. I hope cannonball will be able to find his thread now. This section isn't even listed on the main forum page so unless you're actively involved on the forums, it's very easy to miss.

I appreciate that there's a forum dedicated to discussing Gho and HST but it shouldn't be completely closed off from the rest of the community. All Histogen/Replicel threads weren't and aren't immediately moved when discussed in the other sections and I don't think the Gho threads should be either.
          You guys are being seggregated.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS

It's definitely a bald civil rights issue

Comment

• JJJJrS
              • Apr 2012

I'll use the word isolated next time so the smart asses here don't start comparing it to a civil rights issue.

Comment

Working...