Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,106

    Default

    I don't get it. Spex just had a treatment with these guys... but I'm pretty sure its permanent?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    It lasts 2 years.

    What I don't understand is why it can't be permanent?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    It lasts 2 years.

    What I don't understand is why it can't be permanent?
    The hole positive aspect about this procedure is, that if the result turns out fading with in time, you are not stuck with a blue or black scalp, that needs laser removal afterwards.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    It lasts 2 years.

    What I don't understand is why it can't be permanent?
    It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
    www.HassonandWong.com

    All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

    If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

    To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
    That sounds sensible. I'd go for that if need be!

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
    Do you know what type of ink she is actually using?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552

    Default

    I have made my opinion clear many times in other threads that scalp tattooing is one of the stupidest ideas anyone can do. As someone who has several tattoos, many of which supposedly have true blacks that are not supposed to fade or turn bluish, I will tell you that this is complete horseshit! Every shade of black or gray will turn bluish green over time. I believe that people are being taken advantage of by these permanent scalp tattoo ďartistsĒ and I think itís just a horrible way to deal with hair loss.

    This on the other hand actually seems promising and it makes more sense if it acts the way it is being advertised. This work also looks much more refined then what I have seen from other places doing it. Iíd like to see some pictures of what it looks like when it is faded.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
    I have made my opinion clear many times in other threads that scalp tattooing is one of the stupidest ideas anyone can do. As someone who has several tattoos, many of which supposedly have true blacks that are not supposed to fade or turn bluish, I will tell you that this is complete horseshit! Every shade of black or gray will turn bluish green over time. I believe that people are being taken advantage of by these permanent scalp tattoo ďartistsĒ and I think itís just a horrible way to deal with hair loss.

    This on the other hand actually seems promising and it makes more sense if it acts the way it is being advertised. This work also looks much more refined then what I have seen from other places doing it. Iíd like to see some pictures of what it looks like when it is faded.
    I agree completely. This is why I really want to know what supposedly natural ingredient she is using. From there we could make an educated decision on what will actually happen after it "fades".

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    It can be but that was not Milena's intention when she designed this system. To make it permanent would be a simple act of making a deeper incision and designing an ink that does not fade.
    I'm not entirely sure she designed this system. I'm getting the impression these guys may be responsible and perhaps trained her? please correct me if i'm wrong..... I certainly want credit to go where it is due.

    http://www.tonibelfatto.it/en/6/what...entation-.html

Similar Threads

  1. Question for people in UK
    By mark-1 in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 04:08 PM
  2. That's why people laugh at people losing hair.
    By Mojo Risin in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 06:28 AM
  3. Talking about Sun Exposure, how much is too much?
    By canaumex in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 08:00 PM
  4. Hi people :) 26, eight years.....
    By Mick in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:39 PM
  5. Hey people (new to this)
    By daz1985 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 08:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Mohebi Open House, 11/4/17 3-5pm
10-23-2017 01:03 PM
Last Post By jassti
Today 07:08 PM
Hair Growth Promoting Solution (Chlorine Dioxide)
07-29-2014 04:02 PM
Last Post By HairCook
Today 06:50 PM
Regrow your hair naturally
09-08-2017 02:08 PM
Last Post By DAVE52
Today 06:41 PM
Finasteride didn't work for you? So, did DUT?
01-12-2016 10:02 AM
Last Post By markusbdc
Today 05:16 PM
Take a look and share your thoughts.
12-06-2017 01:20 PM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 04:19 PM
If you are thinking about SMP, watch this video!!!
11-26-2017 12:07 PM
by thejack
Last Post By youngin
Today 02:09 PM