+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dreaming about a day with FULL THICK LUSCIOUS head of hair..

Just imagine tomorrow we all wake up and hear a news that baldness cure has been made a reality now by just taking a few pills for a month and all the dead follicles on our balding areas are active again without any sides and that too for an unlimited period of our remaining lifetime.
    What an awesome day that would be. i wish that something, A REAL CURE be made possible by someone as a gift of new year 2013 this januray . I just pray to GOD to let us all get rid of this most dreadful situation anyone can ever face in life esp. when someone is just 24 and losing

If this happened, you, me & 95% of the people on this forum would find another thing about themselves and stress it. It's human nature.

There's a kid in Africa who's dying right now and thinking "imagine if I woke up tomorrow and was in a cozy home on a computer!"

So, don't think like this. Work to reverse your hair loss but realize that as humans, you wil never TRULY be happy until you accept hair loss. You can treat it, but you must accept it and shrug it off.

thankyou Dave
    that was encouraging seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Dave123 View Post
    If this happened, you, me & 95% of the people on this forum would find another thing about themselves and stress it. It's human nature.

There's a kid in Africa who's dying right now and thinking "imagine if I woke up tomorrow and was in a cozy home on a computer!"

So, don't think like this. Work to reverse your hair loss but realize that as humans, you wil never TRULY be happy until you accept hair loss. You can treat it, but you must accept it and shrug it off.
    I've been through what many of you would consider far worse things than MPB.
    But I just can't ****ing let this one go. I do not know why .

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I've been through what many of you would consider far worse things than MPB.
    But I just can't ****ing let this one go. I do not know why .
    yeaa and what could be worse than this when ur father have full head of hair all ur uncles have fulllllllll head of hairs, your cousins have full head of hairs and you are losing... OMG

Oh man, that's too much to dream about.
    I'll be satisfied if we have a freaking alternative DHT blocker with no sides at all... Look how advanced the science is nowadays and all we got is shitty medicines that either don't work or mess up your whole body hormones.

It's all a big conspiracy guys. Illuminati wants to keep us bald, it creates divide amongst the human race!

I agree it's a somewhat tough thing to live with. The last thing you need to do is obsess over it though. Try not to hang around these forums all day and just live with the idea of having less hair. I think the important thing to note is TONNES of guys have lost their hair/are losing their hair, I personally walk around everyday and see at least a few with hairloss.

I myself am 20 and a NW3, but I don't let it get to me negatively, in fact, people like that I don't care too much about it or am still a very positive person, it really looks good on you that you can remain confident while having to live with this socially looked down upon thing. Don't get me wrong, some will rag on you for sure, but it's all about taking the jabs and still fighting on with positivity, it makes you the better man.

I dream about this day all the time, man. I'm just not sure it will happen because these hair transplants are making people tons and tons of money and if an effective hair regrowth method comes to fruition, then these hair transplants will become obsolete. But then I think of all of the stem cell miracles that are happening (people being cured of blindness, for example), and I think that these stem cells could be our answer to hair regrowth. I know that stem cells have solved more complicated medical problems than hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I dream about this day all the time, man. I'm just not sure it will happen because these hair transplants are making people tons and tons of money and if an effective hair regrowth method comes to fruition, then these hair transplants will become obsolete. But then I think of all of the stem cell miracles that are happening (people being cured of blindness, for example), and I think that these stem cells could be our answer to hair regrowth. I know that stem cells have solved more complicated medical problems than hair loss.
    All hope is not lost afterall brother. i just hope and hope each and each day some day very soon we are going to have our hair problems fixed or otherwise i love the reply by rdaawg we should fight in our life positively and not let anything get over our heads and spoils all the happy times. hairloss no doubt is a very very painful things but there are always people painful even more than what our current conidtion is. i know a girl just of 16 got blind because of canncer so shes human too and shes fighting with it. i dont know either she is breathing yet or not but i have heard she was or is the most brave person around in the hospital smiling and talking to people
    so its life we have to face no matter what comes the authority lies in our hands either to face it with positivity or shout over it. Whatever is destined to happen to you will happen. so why not stay happy. we did not choose to come into this world and we did not choose to be bald