+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Decision Time

@ Gillenator, I understand what you are saying, I am hoping to camo it with a 1 and trying not to get my hopes past that...It was trico and the scar is smaller than 1mm in some spots (maybe most spots) with hair growing through and I hope hair will continue to grow through as I was told it will and I hope it will get smaller still and was told it may with another few months, and I also was told it will get smaller by a bit with fraxel which seems to be mostly true. The good ting about my scar is is that it is in a good spot to look like a wrinkle, my brother has a big wrinkle there and I am hoping to have the same. An HT was a mistake and I got conned by a poor doc who gave me poor growth and a scar when I was too young and naive, not so nice. Yet I am confident I can get it to a number 1 guard and have seen many at a zero that look quite good, and who would know you did FUE into a scar? I understand the lighting thing to an extent but I have seen results where the scars color has changed...Well I am hoping for the best anyway and may combo it with some SMP as I am certain that it will fade. Now it is just about picking a competent doc that has done many cases like this, I think it is a crime that a "doctor" can give dudes scars like this over an issue like hair. I am not even really planning on wearing my hair short if I can help it at the moment, it is just disturbing that I cannot know if I wanted to. Anyway I will resolve this issue eventually as there are many success stories out there, but I will use beard hair as I don't want dots all over my head. Take care.

StevieR, you certainly have done your research and you sound like you heal very well.

I wish you the very best which ever way you decide.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin