+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Thanks for the feedback aim4hair. I'll look into Dr Keser and Dr Gho but having a natural and dense hairline is the priority for me.
    I agree with HighLander. Go for Gho for density and get Feriduni on your hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I agree with HighLander. Go for Gho for density and get Feriduni on your hairline.
    I've not heard of anyone preemptively selecting doctors for different aspects of a hair transplant on the basis of their strengths, but it's an interesting idea.

Would I be able to do both within the same time period? E.g. let's say I booked Dr Gho on a Monday, and then got Dr Feriduni to work by the Friday? So basically I'd be asking Dr Gho to give me density without using much donor, and then Dr Feriduni's task would be perfecting the hairline?

Or would it have to be two entirely different operations over the course of a year or two?

I've not heard of anyone preemptively selecting doctors for different aspects of a hair transplant on the basis of their strengths, but it's an interesting idea.

Would I be able to do both within the same time period? E.g. let's say I booked Dr Gho on a Monday, and then got Dr Feriduni to work by the Friday? So basically I'd be asking Dr Gho to give me density without using much donor, and then Dr Feriduni's task would be perfecting the hairline?

Or would it have to be two entirely different operations over the course of a year or two?
    I think you have to wait a while for the donor area to heal for that possible regrowth in the donor area. I think gho said wait 9 months.

Get Feriduni for your hairline. Then have Gho everywhere else as your hairloss gets worse. It doesn't have to be in the same month or even the same year.

I am not sure if jotronic's company does FUE on the hairline but that would be good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Get Feriduni for your hairline. Then have Gho everywhere else as your hairloss gets worse. It doesn't have to be in the same month or even the same year.

I am not sure if jotronic's company does FUE on the hairline but that would be good too.
    So you reckon Feriduni for the hairline FUE would be equivalent to FUT with Dr Rahal or Dr Feller in terms of price? My only concern is that Dr Rahal and Dr Feller have (in my opinion) the very best portfolios of hairlines when it comes to working with men of my age. Dr Rahal in particular dense packs hairlines like no other I've seen, and I've been researching for over a year now. If I'm wrong, then others must lack the evidence online to support their work.

So you reckon Feriduni for the hairline FUE would be equivalent to FUT with Dr Rahal or Dr Feller in terms of price? My only concern is that Dr Rahal and Dr Feller have (in my opinion) the very best portfolios of hairlines when it comes to working with men of my age. Dr Rahal in particular dense packs hairlines like no other I've seen, and I've been researching for over a year now. If I'm wrong, then others must lack the evidence online to support their work.
    You have to know there is a big difference between best results and results on average. HT Doctors usually post their best results n you will probably never find out what their results on average are.

Be very careful not to be fooled by some of them. I am not saying that they're results are bad or that they are bad doctors but just remember that when making a choice.

Photos are not the whole story, bro.

Don't get an HT dude I am dealing with the strip scar right now and it sucks, just be happy and content with your head and move on, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
    Don't get an HT dude I am dealing with the strip scar right now and it sucks, just be happy and content with your head and move on, trust me.
    Thanks but I'm thinking of FUE instead. I decided I couldn't deal with the risk of the scar. Have you considered FUE into your scar? Or the new SMP thing?

Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar

Hi Chrisis,
    Seriously you should make a consultation with Feriduni, he can make you hairline like you want it in one go and you will have plenty of donor left for more later. He will probably even be able to do it within or very close to your budget.

I know you have seen my HT story as you have comment on it, so will not link to it. I was looking around like you for more than 3 years... before I pulled the trigger - considering the same doctors.

Good luck.

Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar

I was never interested in Keser. Believe Keser is not even IAHRS?
    Not heard much about him though, which is strange as I been reading and researching a lot or at least I use to.

I meant Feller, Rahal and Feriduni which seems to be the doctors he was looking at.