+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Miracle on Norwood 4 street

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Miracle on Norwood 4 street
    I think we should do that for Dr. Gho.
    Put up funds and send someone to have another guy like GC documenting his procedure.

I think it looks fine the way it is. Plus I don't think people pay attention to the back of your head more in the front. Try a mohawk? you might look good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I think we should do that for Dr. Gho.
    Put up funds and send someone to have another guy like GC documenting his procedure.
    Maybe a clinic could fund it. It would be in their interests long term for them to know what the competition is, so they can keep up. I'm sure they've made enough out of us poor bastards to do something altruistic anyway. It would be quite a good idea for their to be a foundation for things like this.

Maybe a clinic could fund it. It would be in their interests long term for them to know what the competition is, so they can keep up. I'm sure they've made enough out of us poor bastards to do something altruistic anyway. It would be quite a good idea for their to be a foundation for things like this.
    I think the problem is that HST can only be done once a day and it requires more than one staff member.

Plus I don't think Dr. Gho will be willing to give up all of his rights.

You got insane donor and minor baldness so anything would work just fine for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    No way would FUE cost you over €16,000. Your situation only needs 2,500 grafts MAX.

1,800 grafts with Dr. Gho is €9,400. You DEFINITELY can afford FUE for you situation.
    But I haven't seen anything from Dr Gho to suggest he can do world class hairlines... That's probably why he's cheaper?

that's made me laugh, I appreciate the thought!

Basically my credit is good so I can get finance for £7000-8000 which is the cost of FUT. FUE would be double that. I think with a good surgeon my scarring shouldn't be too bad, and I have the optiion of FUE or SMP into the scar.
    In your case i don't recommend FUT at all since you got sides from fin and you know you won't be using that shit again, your hair and donor now are pretty good, but if your hair loss get aggressive and you are not able to stop it with meds, then you really don't wanna end up with an ugly scar on the back of your head.
    Plus, nobody can predict how big the strip scar could be even if the doc is good since there is always a possibility that the scar would stretch.
    With all potential treatments coming in next few years, i would also suggest dr. Gho now simce it's the least invasive HT you can get on both donor and recipient areas and will do minimum damage to your scalp compared to other traditionsl HTs. And with HTC and other promising treatments coming out you really don't wanna damage your scalp now.
    But you don't really have to go for Gho, you can do regular FUE and your price range is good enough for it, there are many good FUE doctors that are not so expensive. One of my favorite FUE doctors in the world is dr. Keser in turkey and he only charges 3.5 euro per graft.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    I have never received a quote from a surgeon that was more expensive than Dr Gho.

Besides, he does HT's with far, far quicker recovery, no scarring, and regrowth. Just keep going back for more density if you really want.

Frankly if I were you, do a good HT surgeon for the front hairline, and Gho for everything behind that.
    Sounds really complicated! Dr Rahal and Dr Feller wouldn't be able to do 2500 grafts FUE for less than £14k

Chrisis you could probably afford FUE with Feriduni. It would definitely be an alternative. I believe it's €5 a graft but on a sliding scale so the price drops per graft as the session gets bigger. Might work out at something between €4 to €4.50 per graft for the amount of work you'd need done. Just an option to consider.

Thanks for the feedback aim4hair. I'll look into Dr Keser and Dr Gho but having a natural and dense hairline is the priority for me.