Threaded View

Default 18 losing hair. What are my options?

Hi, I'm 18 and live in the UK. I've had my suspicions that I was losing hair since about 16 but the last few months have made it a reality and I have bitten the bullet to come here. I have "scene" hair which I have spent the last few months growing back out due to the worst hair cut ever. I was looking through my tumblr and found this pic from this time last year.

Now that my hair is the same length I can, with absolute certainty, say that my fringe is definitely thinner to the point that it doesn't cover my huge fivehead. Looking in the mirror my temples have gone back in the corners and my hairline is no longer straight. I know it's pathetic but my self-esteem has gone through the floor, I stress out to the point that I throw up, I cry like a little bitch some days for hours and hours and last week I lost it and destroyed all the mirrors in my house in some kind of terrified hysteria.
    I like my long hair because it makes me look more attractive, I have quite a long narrow head and a fivehead, my hair frames my face and covers up my huge dome. I don't want to sound vain or conceited but my hair = my game, to get girls, I can just break away from my group so I'm alone and girls will approach me and start hitting on me. I don't want this to go away. The girls I am intrinsically attracted to DO NOT like bald guys.
    My hair is only thinning on my temples and was told that this is " a mature hairline" but I don't buy it. I went to my GP and she laughed when I said I was losing my hair, but I insisted something was up and had a blood test yesterday. When I get the results I am positive my GP will insist nothing is wrong or that I'm too young for fin etc, so I came here to find out what my options are. What can/should I do? Is a HT an option? I don't mind going bald at ~35 so could I have a HT in order to at least enjoy my youth? And realistically will I be able to get my fringe as thick as in my pic ever again? I will take pics of now if I must, but I'd rather not as it makes me feel like shit.

I would happily lose a kidney for my hair back. Shit, I'd rather exchange one of my hands for it and spend the rest of my life waiting for a badass Luke Skywalker robot appendage to be developed than wait for this baldness cure which seems to be forever on the horizon.
    Gahhh, wtf do I do? Please help