Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chrisis
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Baldnessfalls
    Not right at the moment. But I could make some.
    Yeah, let's see. I have some pics here: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9334.

Comment

• Delphi
      • Mar 2009

Hey look, you definitely found the right website. It would say that this is really the only authoritative hair loss forum on the internet but as with all forums there are always going to be a bunch of know it alls trying to sway you in one direction or another. You never really know if they work for a certain doctor or another forum or whatever. I will tell you that I have had some very bad experiences on another hair transplant network that sells products and surgery so be very careful. You sound like you have a plan and you have to go with your gut.

When researching on forums you need to watch out for a few things.

If someone has many posts, especially in a short period of time basically focusing on one technique or doctor and hijacks a lot of threads he’s probably a shill or a crazy person. That’s just simple forum knowledge.

If a person you are considering taking advice from spends countless time arguing with people, posting in caps, adding ridiculous jpgs in his posts, insulting doctors or forum members, this is someone not to take advice from. If someone spends all their time on all of the various forums and claims to know it all, he does not! He’s just a person with little power in his or her own life and needs to feel important.

If someone attacks you or is rude to you for no reason or claims that there is only one way to accomplish your hair restoration goals, he is either a shill, a troll, or an obsessed crazy person. These forums are full of all of the above.

Once you understand these rules of the “road” using this forum to research is a breeze and can be very beneficial. Take advice from solid caring posters. Also it’s best to take advice from people who have had surgery, either FUT or FUE in recent years. They are less likely to have been burned and can give you better perspective without the bitterness.

I hope this helps and from what you have posted so far I have a feeling you made the best decision for you.

Here’s the link to the before and after pictures you asked for. There are like thousands of before and after pictures here. Strange that no one really wanted to help you out with this, it’s probably the most comprehensive before and after section of recent hair transplant cases that I have found.

Posting privileges are provided only to IAHRS Surgeons and their representatives. If you are a hair transplant patient and would like to share your photos please use the forum above: Hair Transplant - Start Your Own Topic

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Believe it or not there are some great people here. They just sometimes get drowned out by the crazies and the not so wonderful people.

Comment

• Baldnessfalls
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Delphi
        Hey look, you definitely found the right website. It would say that this is really the only authoritative hair loss forum on the internet but as with all forums there are always going to be a bunch of know it alls trying to sway you in one direction or another. You never really know if they work for a certain doctor or another forum or whatever. I will tell you that I have had some very bad experiences on another hair transplant network that sells products and surgery so be very careful. You sound like you have a plan and you have to go with your gut.

When researching on forums you need to watch out for a few things.

If someone has many posts, especially in a short period of time basically focusing on one technique or doctor and hijacks a lot of threads he’s probably a shill or a crazy person. That’s just simple forum knowledge.

If a person you are considering taking advice from spends countless time arguing with people, posting in caps, adding ridiculous jpgs in his posts, insulting doctors or forum members, this is someone not to take advice from. If someone spends all their time on all of the various forums and claims to know it all, he does not! He’s just a person with little power in his or her own life and needs to feel important.

If someone attacks you or is rude to you for no reason or claims that there is only one way to accomplish your hair restoration goals, he is either a shill, a troll, or an obsessed crazy person. These forums are full of all of the above.

Once you understand these rules of the “road” using this forum to research is a breeze and can be very beneficial. Take advice from solid caring posters. Also it’s best to take advice from people who have had surgery, either FUT or FUE in recent years. They are less likely to have been burned and can give you better perspective without the bitterness.

I hope this helps and from what you have posted so far I have a feeling you made the best decision for you.

Here’s the link to the before and after pictures you asked for. There are like thousands of before and after pictures here. Strange that no one really wanted to help you out with this, it’s probably the most comprehensive before and after section of recent hair transplant cases that I have found.

Posting privileges are provided only to IAHRS Surgeons and their representatives. If you are a hair transplant patient and would like to share your photos please use the forum above: Hair Transplant - Start Your Own Topic

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Believe it or not there are some great people here. They just sometimes get drowned out by the crazies and the not so wonderful people.
        Thank you, I appreciate your help and kindness.

Comment

• Delphi
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Baldnessfalls
          Thank you, I appreciate your help and kindness.
          No worries.

Comment

• mlao
            • Oct 2009

I concur with Delphi 100%!

Comment

Working...