+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    You're accusing guys who have serious sexual side effects of whinging? I trust on this basis alone, nobody takes a single word you write seriously. There are words I could easily use to describe how I feel about you right now, but I have more class.

I'm glad you're planning on leaving.
    They do whinge, they blame every little thing on fin, and they repeatedly complain about the same thing over and over again, just like yourself.

Dude, we already know you got ****ed from fin, I feel sorry for you and every other person that got the permanent sides, but to consistently post how you got the sides, eventually it gets really ****ing annoying.

I mean seriously, instead of getting professional help, you'd rather post on this forum? The ****?!

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    They do whinge, they blame every little thing on fin, and they repeatedly complain about the same thing over and over again, just like yourself.
    My intention is to try to help people make the right decision. I talk to people as if I'm myself, pre-Propecia, urging them to really make sure they know what they're doing.

I couldn't give less of a **** if that annoys you.

My intention is to try to help people make the right decision. I talk to people as if I'm myself, pre-Propecia, urging them to really make sure they know what they're doing.

I couldn't give less of a **** if that annoys you.
    Yes and obviously if you've had bad sides from fin it's going to be a complete biased opinion, like the majority of advice I see from users with bad sides

Yes and obviously if you've had bad sides from fin it's going to be a complete biased opinion, like the majority of advice I see from users with bad sides
    Whereas your advice isn't biased at all

Whereas your advice isn't biased at all
    Read my posts. I've said do your own research, don't listen to retards such as yourself. And also start at a lower dose, get sides, then quit.

Doesn't sound that biased :O

Read my posts. I've said do your own research, don't listen to retards such as yourself. And also start at a lower dose, get sides, then quit.

Doesn't sound that biased :O
    I'd say labeling men who are suffering as "retards", who whine and complain suggests bias, as well as making you a bit of a tool.

I'd say labeling men who are suffering as "retards", who whine and complain suggests bias, as well as making you a bit of a tool.
    Stop putting words in my mouth fool, you just assume I called sufferers 'retards', when I called people like you retards, I mean, you haven't even seen a doctor yet, can you really blame me for calling you a retard? Retard.

Time to get back to the topic at hand.

Time to get back to the topic at hand.
    Time to get to the doctor bro. For all we know you might not even be suffering from Fin sides it could be, beinga**** syndrome, maybe you've heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    True. Merck are definitely a bunch of dishonest assholes. They're clinical trials are insufficient in terms of long term usage and persistent side effects. And I still can't wrap my head around the fact that they recommend such a needlessly high dosage. They're PROBABLY putting their consumers at a much higher risk for side effects in return for little to no more DHT being inhibited. Propecia does work for most people though, so to anyone considering it this should be your first step ----> http://www.hairdx.com , as well as seeing your doctor. Still though, even though the chances are slim, you are risking your sexual health for a cosmetic benefit.

Hope your health improves chrisis my Newcastle bro (I got fam there lol).
    I agree, being on 1mg dose is pretty pointless when half of that is so close to being just as potent, if not a quarter. Why put people at more risk than necessary? And yes, I think risking side effects for a medical matter should be considered entirely differently to issues of a cosmetic/vanity matter.

Thanks for your post. Newcastle is the best