+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

I would agree somewhat with Amadeus has written but as far as being pushy that’s a bit of a stretch. Nobody should ever feel pushed by anyone’s opinion and no one should ever take the advice of one person. It’s one opinion among many that are presented to the forums. Each individual should read as many opinions as possible, speak to as many people as possible and meet as many people in person as possible and then formulate your own opinion.

Taking any one person’s advice is insane and taking any one person’s advice that profits from this industry in even more insane.

The worst type of post is the one where the poster asks which clinic or doctor he should go to, tell me who is good. That is not only lazy and doesn't deserve a response but it's ususally the road to disaster.

EJD go for a small fue procedure if you really feel hair transplantation is for you. Maybe 500-1000 see how it goes. If you like what you see move forward if not very little damage is done. Trust yourself and no one else in this business or on the forums it's a safer bet. Whatever you do, don't go for the huge scar across the back of the head.