+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    Like the rest of us, I think Spencer is looking at Gho with an open mind. There are a few very desperate and vocal people on messages forums, mostly European guys from what I can see who are pushing these unproven claims. From what I see it might be possible that Gho is achieving less visible scaring because he is using a very small punch to remove only a portion of the hair follicle, leaving the rest to “regenerate”, but this does not mean that he is really creating more hair in the donor. By leaving some behind it looks like new hair is growing in those spaces. At this point the jury is still out and personally I would not risk going to Gho, there are just too many questions and too much internet hype from unreliable sources, many of them young guys who just regurgitate what they read on other forums.
    So those who believe in gho's technique are "few" very desperate unreliable European young guys!!!

You must be so smart to figure that out.. This is why all of his clinics are fully booked with huge waiting list (unlike any other doctor in the industry), oh wait i almost forgot, you already figured that out, he's fully booked because of the few desperate european dudes..
    This is the most pathetic post i read online so far, dude if the available evidence are not enough to convince you that's fine, but don't accuse those who are convinced with the BS you mentioned in your post.

Relax dude! I said that there are a few people online pushing Gho, not that there are only a few who believe his claims and who are willing to have surgery with him. You might want to read the post before posting nasty comments. Being booked for months does not mean much. All that takes is good marketing. I mean how many surgeries per year does Bosley perform? Do you think it's because they do such great hair transplants?

It would be great if Gho's thing works, but we just don't know that it does and those are the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    So those who believe in gho's technique are "few" very desperate unreliable European young guys!!!

You must be so smart to figure that out.. This is why all of his clinics are fully booked with huge waiting list (unlike any other doctor in the industry), oh wait i almost forgot, you already figured that out, he's fully booked because of the few desperate european dudes..
    This is the most pathetic post i read online so far, dude if the available evidence are not enough to convince you that's fine, but don't accuse those who are convinced with the BS you mentioned in your post.