Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Bro,

Fight your hairloss, use propecia, rogaine, and nizoral. Start working out and get huge. The girl will notice your body more then your hair. Have you tried rocking it with a mohawk or fohawk? you might really look cool with it. If she aborts the baby then it wasn't meant to be, but who cares. There will be another girl around the corner. Stay positive my friend...

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

If you don't want to get on treatments then shave your head and hit the gym. Act as if you don't need her or as if you don't care about your new "haircut".

She will be at your feet.

Comment

• dex89
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
        If you don't want to get on treatments then shave your head and hit the gym. Act as if you don't need her or as if you don't care about your new "haircut".

She will be at your feet.
        He speaks the truth. lol

Comment

• jfbkb
          • Jan 2012

i ordered finasteride

i'm gonna give this a shot am hope to be one of those guys who use it for a decade with great results and no side effects

if i **** myself completely over i can always inject hormones for life

stay positive

Comment

• kanyon
            • Jan 2011

I told my girlfriend about my hairloss issues and I regret it. Before that she thought of me as a confident person comfortable with myself. She now sees that I'm vulnerable and insecure.

Comment

• dex89
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by kanyon
              I told my girlfriend about my hairloss issues and I regret it. Before that she thought of me as a confident person comfortable with myself. She now sees that I'm vulnerable and insecure.
              That's exactly the reason why I didn't tell my ex. lol

Comment

• ovoxo
                • Apr 2012

so is it a good idea to talk about hairloss with your girlfriend? I have still enough hair on my head, really hard to say for others that I'm losing hair. Last night my girlfriend commented on one of our friends that - oh he is losing his hair at such young age. I mean should I tell her that maybe one day i will be bald?

Comment

• BigThinker
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
                  Only if you want to be dumped, or are willing to continue the relationship and never have children so as not to pass on your defective genes.

Comment

Working...