+ Reply to Thread

Default Dr. Carlos Wesley.

I recently read about an advanced version of FUE he is performing called
    Scarless Surgery: http://www.drcarloswesley.com/scarless_surgery.html

I would like to know if any of the Doctors! or non biased patients have had any experience with him. He seems to be associated with Dr. Walter Unger.
    I'm sure the guys who say only use an IAHRS surgeon are going to trash him but I'm not looking for blind allegiance to certain doctors.
    So if anyone can offer up some first hand knowledge about him or his procedure I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    I recently read about an advanced version of FUE he is performing called
    Scarless Surgery: http://www.drcarloswesley.com/scarless_surgery.html

I would like to know if any of the Doctors! or non biased patients have had any experience with him. He seems to be associated with Dr. Walter Unger.
    I'm sure the guys who say only use an IAHRS surgeon are going to trash him but I'm not looking for blind allegiance to certain doctors.
    So if anyone can offer up some first hand knowledge about him or his procedure I would appreciate it. Thanks.
    The procedure is not available yet. He is keeping it secret and did not share the details of it on other forums.
    Couple of months ago it was mentioned in his site that the scarless procedure will be available in 2012 but then they changed that to 2013, but who knows.
    On other forum, dr. Wesley stated that this op will not solve the donor limitation problem but it will eliminate scarring.
    There is an option in his website where you can request info about this procedure, i did that couple of months ago but never heard back from him.

In my quest to find a solution for my hair loss, I interviewed with several Doctors and when I met with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley I was immediately impressed with his mild mannered demeanor, professionalism, patience and his delicate approach in explaining the different types of procedures he offered. I elected Dr. Wesley's (FUT) "Follicular Unit Transplant" and was truly impressed with the results, which have transformed my appearance and renewed my confidence.

I am a 23 year old skeptic and after seeing the awesome results my skepticism/doubts were replaced with optimism and I will place all my trust in Dr. Wesley for all future procedures/follow-up and highly recommend him. By the way, his entire staff is awesome as well and they make you feel extremely comfortable through out.

Orale Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by baseballmike View Post
    In my quest to find a solution for my hair loss, I interviewed with several Doctors and when I met with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley I was immediately impressed with his mild mannered demeanor, professionalism, patience and his delicate approach in explaining the different types of procedures he offered. I elected Dr. Wesley's (FUT) "Follicular Unit Transplant" and was truly impressed with the results, which have transformed my appearance and renewed my confidence.

I am a 23 year old skeptic and after seeing the awesome results my skepticism/doubts were replaced with optimism and I will place all my trust in Dr. Wesley for all future procedures/follow-up and highly recommend him. By the way, his entire staff is awesome as well and they make you feel extremely comfortable through out.
    haha... what? Is this even real or some copy and paste type thing the clinic gave you. I want to see pictures. I don't know in what scenario performing a HT on a 23 year old is even acceptable, but we need evidence. Lets see it.

I've definitely read this review elsewhere about Dr. Wesley. This absolutely not legit. Prob self promotion by someone in his office I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    I've definitely read this review elsewhere about Dr. Wesley. This absolutely not legit. Prob self promotion by someone in his office I think.
    Just the way it was written sounds fabricated