+ Reply to Thread

Default My Son?s Hair Transplant Has Resulted In a Tightness and Pulling Feeling - Need Advic

My son had a hair transplant done 9 yrs ago and has had a major problem ever since.* He has tightness/pulling over half of his head 24/7 with no relief.* His lifestyle has not been the same ever since.* He cannot work full time as this condition causes much anxiety and stress.* He has seen [...]

More...

Perhaps there was some nerve damage, but I don't know why scar revision would help the situation. It don’t think his scalp could actually be pulling for 9 years. Sorry to hear about this. I hoe things get better for your son!

Does anybody know who did her son's hair transplant?

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Jeffrey Epstein, MD's Avatar

Default Problem with prior work

TBTADMIN- you have not provided a lot of information that would be useful. How old is your son, and his age at when he had his procedure? Are there any other problems with his transplant procedure? Was it done by strip or plugs?

Once we have more info, it may be possible to provide some valuable information.

Jeffrey Epstein, MD, FACS
    www.foundhair.com
    Miami and NYC
    Jeffrey S. Epstein, MD
    Foundation For Hair Restoration

Quote Originally Posted by tbtadmin View Post
    My son had a hair transplant done 9 yrs ago and has had a major problem ever since.* He has tightness/pulling over half of his head 24/7 with no relief.* His lifestyle has not been the same ever since.* He cannot work full time as this condition causes much anxiety and stress.* He has seen [...]

More...
    i had 3 procedures in the mid 90's & after every procedure i felt tightness because they pull your scalp together & suture it where they remove the slice of skin. it's normal & it went away after each procedure in a few weeks as your scalp relaxes, but 9 years! i never heard of this. he should see the surgeons who did the procedure a.s.a.p.