Bieber urges Prince William to act on receding hairline

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smiley
    • Oct 2011

"You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?" he added.

Comment

• gmonasco
      Inactive
      • Apr 2010

Prince William will be bald by the time he’s 40 according to leading hair surgeons

Pop idol Justin Bieber caused controversy by saying Prince William should take the hair loss drug Propecia to avoid those ever-impending bald patches from worsening.

And while it was all harmless joviality, a leading hair transplant surgeon is adamant that the Prince will be completely bald on the top his head by the time he is 40.

Pop idol Justin Bieber caused controversy by saying Prince William should take the hair loss drug Propecia to avoid those ever-impending bald patches from worsening.

Comment

• chrisis
        • Feb 2012

It's the Daily Fail again.

Comment

• ThinningB420
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by mattj
          I have no comment, just a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk
          Ha, ha, ha! Oh, that's bad.

Here's another one.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• dex89
            • Jul 2012

Bieber will be bald, just watch.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
              • Jan 2011

Well, I am balding, and I too share JB's opinion about guys who have the money to do something about their hairloss but don't do anything about it.

Comment

• lalala
                • May 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                Well, I am balding, and I too share JB's opinion about guys who have the money to do something about their hairloss but don't do anything about it.
                Who gives a **** what Prince William does with his hair? Why the hell do you really care? Maybe he could care less about it. Maybe he's not as insecure about it like we all are. Good for him.

Comment

• Benzzro
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                  I have more respect for people that don't do anything about it and let it happens, takes huge balls do not give a ****

Oh yeah and JB is a ****.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Knockin on NW4
                    I Hope to God Bieber starts balding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This would force scientist to come up with a cure in less than 3 months, without Biebers hairline America would collapse and become a third world country by New Years.
                    That just wont happen, he has about as much DHT/Androgens as an aphid.

Comment

Working...