Threaded View

Default On the cusp of breakthroughs.. Why not get a hair system and wait it out?

The way I see it is if you're losing your hair right now you're essentially screwed. I know a lot of you have had a lot of success using topicals and finasteride but the ongoing cost certainly adds up and the sides for many people can be quite bad. but my question is this:

We all know there will be a 'cure' in our lifetime, I would honestly say within the next 10 years. So why would you not get a hair system instead of spending money on topicals and pills that wont make your hair look perfect anyway?

Also if you get a hair transplant the cost is huge and and the results are variable..

I'm just saying wouldn't we all be happier if rather than spending **** loads of ongoing money on pills etc and hair transplants we spend one big lot of money now on a system and some small investments for maintenance and it lasts 7 years. In this 7 years we may see the 'cure'. A lot of hair systems (particularly farrel systems) are almost completely undetectable and can literally live on your scalp for 2 weeks at a time. No one would ever see it, you wouldnt have to continually apply potions daily and suffer fin sides and when the cure does come out your head wont be all scarred from surgery.

The only reason I can think of is that people may think they are being inauthentic. However I bet plenty of people here use toppik or nanogens or comb their hair in a certain way so as to hide their hair loss. Which is also rather inauthentic, really and the results are iffy.

Anyway I guess for me it would just be a massive load off my mind, I would KNOW my hair was going to look good all the time I wouldnt have to worry about water, sweat, anything because of the quality of the systems these days...

But hey I guess its just for my because I had some ****ed up sides on fin after 3 months and I don't really believe minox works that well. I would be keen to wear a system for a couple of years. When Histogen is all good and ready get some injections in the ol scalp. See what happens. The other thing is im only 21, and I'm in the music industry, the demographic that my band mainly appeals to is teenage girls and they don't find bald sexy.. haha. if I was 30 something I dont think id really care to be honest. But your image is everything in the entertainment industry.

Anyway rant over this is my first post, hopefully my last... I honesty hate these forums, they have given me so much info but I ****ing hate them. I suggest you all get the **** off here, read "The Game' by Neil Strauss (A 5 foot 2 bald guy who is quite honestly, rather unnatractive) which is about how he becomes the wolrds greatest pickup artist and get to the goddam gym. Any girl would prefer a ripped bald guy to a fat unhealthy guy with hair. (not taking personality into account) Or shave your head and get some mad tatts on there. What you cant fix, feature right?

Peas brahs <3