+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    I didn't 'order' you to go away, I told you to go to propeciahelp since that's where most the retards go, "WTF MY LEFT EAR IS HURTING, MUST BLAME IT ON FIN!", you know? That kinda thing.

Well I wouldn't of mocked you if you weren't so aggressive when I asked if you were a doctor

Truth is you're scared of the drug yourself. I bet you IP blocked propeciahelp.com but you couldn't block this site right? It's your lair and you hate to see posts like this . But it's a reality, there is a chance of permanent sides. It's low but there is. It happens when you drop the drug and for the hardcore permanent sides usually years after being exposed to the drug without dropping.

The drug is no candy and it is affecting your endocrine system day by day but I have to admit you will most likely not suffer side effects.

However since you made of fun of PFS users....Oh the irony when you suffer side effects few years from now or when you drop it.

Oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Truth is you're scared of the drug yourself. I bet you IP blocked propeciahelp.com but you couldn't block this site right? and you don't want to see the reality that there is a chance of permanent sides. It's low but there is.

The drug is no candy and it is affecting your endocrine system day by day but you will most likely not suffer side effects.

But since you made of fun of PFS users....Oh the irony when you will suffer side effects few years from now or when you drop it.

Oh the irony.
    It might sound evil but I went on the site for a laugh, the shit people blame Fin on is hilarious, I could create a thread there and say that fin turned my voice less manly and people would agree with me, it's ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

Damn I hope I get sides, I'm a sexual beast right now, it would be nice if it went down a bit

It might sound evil but I went on the site for a laugh, the shit people blame Fin on is hilarious, I could create a thread there and say that fin turned my voice less manly and people would agree with me, it's ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

Damn I hope I get sides, I'm a sexual beast right now, it would be nice if it went down a bit
    You're cutting off DHT and it has a role on different parts of the body including the brain. Those sides are possible because not everyone's body is the same.
    Some people's body do need DHT and the 5ar enzyme for all those things.

We are not a carbon copy of each other. If we did we would not suffer sides.

It's not hillarious. It's fukin scary and depressing.

Show some respect.

I'm a sexual beast too by the way and that's not the worst part either.

Some of those people would happily trade their dicks just to live normal again instead of a zombie-like state.

Which happens usually YEARS after being exposed to the drug. You just don't know yet but you will most likely not.

But oh the irony if it does...

I feel sorry for them, I do, but when they blame the most ridiculous things on fin I can't help but laugh. Who knows if I get sides? I've been taking .25mg so unlikely

I didn't 'order' you to go away, I told you to go to propeciahelp since that's where most the retards go, "WTF MY LEFT EAR IS HURTING, MUST BLAME IT ON FIN!", you know? That kinda thing.

Well I wouldn't of mocked you if you weren't so aggressive when I asked if you were a doctor
    I just find it hilarious how you're mocking and laughing at people who are experiencing side effects of a drug you yourself take, other than my personal experience with Propecia it's actually going through the studies on androgen deprivation that have culminated in my opinions regarding any drug that interfers with 5AR.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I just find it hilarious how you're mocking and laughing at people who are experiencing side effects of a drug you yourself take, other than my personal experience with Propecia it's actually going through the studies on androgen deprivation that have culminated in my opinions regarding any drug that interfers with 5AR.
    No, I'm making fun of stupid people.

UK- correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you've ever taken Finasteride?

I feel sorry for them, I do, but when they blame the most ridiculous things on fin I can't help but laugh. Who knows if I get sides? I've been taking .25mg so unlikely
    Dude when you're suffering like them of course you will blame every single thing. You are paranoid about it. When you have any ****ed up disease like cancer, aids, lupus or whatever you start blaming every single thing on it.

Fin crash is no joke. Some of their symptoms might be unrelated to fin but imagine crying everyday from the first crash and then when something new pops up it's understandable they would blame on fin.

I know you don't get it but I do. I have problems in many parts of my body unrelated to finasteride. They are from nerve injuries I had 3 years ago or so. Trust me, it's ****ed up and I blamed every little pain I had on it.

Like I said do not make fun of sick PFS people. You are making fun of them like it was joke just like people make fun of bald people.

The more you keep making fun of them....the closer the irony will get.

Just stay away from this thread please if it scares you then don't click on it.

I'll just ignore all this negativity and ask a question....Benzzro, is/was .25mg effective for you? And did you start on that or did you take it every other day at first and ease into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    UK- correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you've ever taken Finasteride?
    Took it a while back only for a few weeks... had bad sides - some sort of reaction to it.

FML.