+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    You need to boil it for at least 5 mins to deactivate some of the enzymes..

Do you have prostate problems or just precautionary?
    No - just severe genital numbness

Is this RU stuff really effective? Just searched it up after you mentioned it, seems like a lot of people use it as a way to lower their Fin dosage while still effectively halting hair loss. Does this make sense? And if anyone has a link to a legit carrier if this stuff, please post it!

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    The irony of your comment astounds me. Perhaps if you actually read my posts you'd find that each of my points are backed up by medical research - dont question my posts, go read the countless journals I have posted up on this website outlining the effects of finasteride use/androgen deprivation, and question them, a task impossible it would seem for a meat-head like you. Now piss off.
    Why don't you just go register on propeciahelp.com and whine about how fin ruined your life, instead trying to scare people here, just making it worse for the people that ARE on it. Fact is, it works for almost everyone, you knew about the side effects before using, you took the risk and now you got a limp dick. Go do something like sue Merck or some shit instead of spreading BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    Why don't you just go register on propeciahelp.com and whine about how fin ruined your life, instead trying to scare people here, just making it worse for the people that ARE on it. Fact is, it works for almost everyone, you knew about the side effects before using, you took the risk and now you got a limp dick. Go do something like sue Merck or some shit instead of spreading BS.
    We are admitting it is a small percentange and you never know this until you drop the drug. If you had no sides up to know it is almost certain you won't suffer any.

We are only less than 2%.

What surprises me is that fact that you dare to compare your situation of being "scared" to people whose life have actually been destroyed because of fin.

It's like saying "go away cancer patient, we don't want you here. You were unlucky. We all eat red meat".

Your irony again astounds me. You're mocking my side effects I got from a drug you're currently taking.

Clearly you missed the very first thread of this post which states:

*No arguments please*

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    We are admitting it is a small percentange and you never know this until you drop the drug. If you had no sides up to know it is almost certain you won't suffer any.

We are only less than 2%.

What surprises me is that fact that you dare to compare your situation of being "scared" to people whose life have actually been destroyed because of fin.

It's like saying "go away cancer patient, we don't want you here. You were unlucky. We all eat red meat".
    No I'm telling UK to go away because apparently he thinks research that's done to mice = same as human. Hilarious.

No I'm telling UK to go away because apparently he thinks research that's done to mice = same as human. Hilarious.
    Well that's not going to happen - you dont have any power to get rid of me, you're just some nobody on a forum.

And I have posted up a number of human studies on a previous thread all you have to do is search my last few posts and you will find them. If researchers and scientists feel it appropriate to extrapolate findings in mouse/rat model to potential dangers regarding a drug, I would rather listen to them than some norman nobody on a forum.

Well that's not going to happen - you dont have any power to get rid of me, you're just some nobody on a forum.

And I have posted up a number of human studies on a previous thread all you have to do is search my last few posts and you will find them. If researchers and scientists feel it appropriate to extrapolate findings in mouse/rat model to potential dangers regarding a drug, I would rather listen to them than some norman nobody on a forum.
    Lol, calling someone a nobody on a forum. FORUM. Nerd alert, a nerd with a limp penis, does it get any worse than that my friend?

Lol, calling someone a nobody on a forum. FORUM. Nerd alert, a nerd with a limp penis, does it get any worse than that my friend?
    Well it would be funny had I made a similar suggestion ordering someone to get off a website, but you are a nobody on a forum, and you cant get rid of me. If you can, please go ahead and do it, and I will admit I am wrong about everything I said.

Again, the irony of you mocking someone who is suffering side effects from the very drug you yourself take is just hilarious.

Almost like a chemotherapy patient laughing at someone with bowel cancer, being a nerd has its advantages, i.e a high paying career in aviation.

Well it would be funny had I made a similar suggestion ordering someone to get off a website, but you are a nobody on a forum, and you cant get rid of me. If you can, please go ahead and do it, and I will admit I am wrong about everything I said.

Again, the irony of you mocking someone who is suffering side effects from the very drug you yourself take is just hilarious.
    I didn't 'order' you to go away, I told you to go to propeciahelp since that's where most the retards go, "WTF MY LEFT EAR IS HURTING, MUST BLAME IT ON FIN!", you know? That kinda thing.

Well I wouldn't of mocked you if you weren't so aggressive when I asked if you were a doctor