Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UK_
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by TheDude
    Actually you don't eat the broccoli you boil it for about 5-8 minutes and then you drink half the water about 400ml in the morning and the other half 400ml at night..

I can feel a difference in my prostate almost immediately.. There's a link to where i got the treatment from on the link i provided above..

Hay maradona I will PM you but yeah you the first person other than myself that i now know who has prostate problems caused by propecia..
    I usually juice broccoli (I know) and drink it that way, I find I need loads of broccoli to get enough out of it.

Comment

• Dan26
      • Jul 2012

Thanks for the response UK. I signed up at propeciahelp and asked some of my questions there. I've been losing my hair (at a pretty fast rate) for 6 or so months. It's gotten to the point where I need to take some sort of action. I'm just trying to stay calm and make an informed decision at this point. It's a balancing act in my mind right now between the possible effects propecia can have on my health, and the prospect of slowing down or stopping my hair loss for 5 or how ever many years while having minimal side effect. I'd be really curious to know how men who have been on Fin for a really long time then discontinued it reacted; like percentages of them who had bad reactions.

Comment

• Maradona
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Dan26
        Thanks for the response UK. I signed up at propeciahelp and asked some of my questions there. I've been losing my hair (at a pretty fast rate) for 6 or so months. It's gotten to the point where I need to take some sort of action. I'm just trying to stay calm and make an informed decision at this point. It's a balancing act in my mind right now between the possible effects propecia can have on my health, and the prospect of slowing down or stopping my hair loss for 5 or how ever many years while having minimal side effect. I'd be really curious to know how men who have been on Fin for a really long time then discontinued it reacted; like percentages of them who had bad reactions.
        I would try RU first. Propecia would be my last option.

I fukin wish somebody had told me but here I am with permanent sides and balding faster due to fin.

Comment

• TheDude
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by UK_
          I usually juice broccoli (I know) and drink it that way, I find I need loads of broccoli to get enough out of it.
          You need to boil it for at least 5 mins to deactivate some of the enzymes..

Do you have prostate problems or just precautionary?

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dan26
            It's hard to gauge how many people have had sides, there are probably thousands of people out there who are having sides but are not attributing it to the drug, there are probably thousands of elderly people who have sexual sides but the doctor just puts it down to low TEST due to age.

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by TheDude
              You need to boil it for at least 5 mins to deactivate some of the enzymes..

Do you have prostate problems or just precautionary?
              No - just severe genital numbness

Comment

• Dan26
                • Jul 2012

Is this RU stuff really effective? Just searched it up after you mentioned it, seems like a lot of people use it as a way to lower their Fin dosage while still effectively halting hair loss. Does this make sense? And if anyone has a link to a legit carrier if this stuff, please post it!

Comment

• Benzzro
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                  The irony of your comment astounds me. Perhaps if you actually read my posts you'd find that each of my points are backed up by medical research - dont question my posts, go read the countless journals I have posted up on this website outlining the effects of finasteride use/androgen deprivation, and question them, a task impossible it would seem for a meat-head like you. Now piss off.
                  Why don't you just go register on propeciahelp.com and whine about how fin ruined your life, instead trying to scare people here, just making it worse for the people that ARE on it. Fact is, it works for almost everyone, you knew about the side effects before using, you took the risk and now you got a limp dick. Go do something like sue Merck or some shit instead of spreading BS.

Comment

• Maradona
                    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Benzzro
                    Why don't you just go register on propeciahelp.com and whine about how fin ruined your life, instead trying to scare people here, just making it worse for the people that ARE on it. Fact is, it works for almost everyone, you knew about the side effects before using, you took the risk and now you got a limp dick. Go do something like sue Merck or some shit instead of spreading BS.
                    We are admitting it is a small percentange and you never know this until you drop the drug. If you had no sides up to know it is almost certain you won't suffer any.

We are only less than 2%.

What surprises me is that fact that you dare to compare your situation of being "scared" to people whose life have actually been destroyed because of fin.

It's like saying "go away cancer patient, we don't want you here. You were unlucky. We all eat red meat".

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Your irony again astounds me. You're mocking my side effects I got from a drug you're currently taking.

Clearly you missed the very first thread of this post which states:

*No arguments please*

Comment

• Benzzro
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
                        We are admitting it is a small percentange and you never know this until you drop the drug. If you had no sides up to know it is almost certain you won't suffer any.

We are only less than 2%.

What surprises me is that fact that you dare to compare your situation of being "scared" to people whose life have actually been destroyed because of fin.

It's like saying "go away cancer patient, we don't want you here. You were unlucky. We all eat red meat".
                        No I'm telling UK to go away because apparently he thinks research that's done to mice = same as human. Hilarious.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

No I'm telling UK to go away because apparently he thinks research that's done to mice = same as human. Hilarious.
                          Well that's not going to happen - you dont have any power to get rid of me, you're just some nobody on a forum.

And I have posted up a number of human studies on a previous thread all you have to do is search my last few posts and you will find them. If researchers and scientists feel it appropriate to extrapolate findings in mouse/rat model to potential dangers regarding a drug, I would rather listen to them than some norman nobody on a forum.

Comment

• Benzzro
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                            Well that's not going to happen - you dont have any power to get rid of me, you're just some nobody on a forum.

And I have posted up a number of human studies on a previous thread all you have to do is search my last few posts and you will find them. If researchers and scientists feel it appropriate to extrapolate findings in mouse/rat model to potential dangers regarding a drug, I would rather listen to them than some norman nobody on a forum.
                            Lol, calling someone a nobody on a forum. FORUM. Nerd alert, a nerd with a limp penis, does it get any worse than that my friend?

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Lol, calling someone a nobody on a forum. FORUM. Nerd alert, a nerd with a limp penis, does it get any worse than that my friend?
                              Well it would be funny had I made a similar suggestion ordering someone to get off a website, but you are a nobody on a forum, and you cant get rid of me. If you can, please go ahead and do it, and I will admit I am wrong about everything I said.

Again, the irony of you mocking someone who is suffering side effects from the very drug you yourself take is just hilarious.

Almost like a chemotherapy patient laughing at someone with bowel cancer, being a nerd has its advantages, i.e a high paying career in aviation.

Comment

• Benzzro
                                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                                Well it would be funny had I made a similar suggestion ordering someone to get off a website, but you are a nobody on a forum, and you cant get rid of me. If you can, please go ahead and do it, and I will admit I am wrong about everything I said.

Again, the irony of you mocking someone who is suffering side effects from the very drug you yourself take is just hilarious.
                                I didn't 'order' you to go away, I told you to go to propeciahelp since that's where most the retards go, "WTF MY LEFT EAR IS HURTING, MUST BLAME IT ON FIN!", you know? That kinda thing.

Well I wouldn't of mocked you if you weren't so aggressive when I asked if you were a doctor

Comment

Working...