+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benzzro View Post
    No, I'm making fun of stupid people.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I'll just ignore all this negativity and ask a question....Benzzro, is/was .25mg effective for you? And did you start on that or did you take it every other day at first and ease into it?
    .25mg everyday, no sides, planning to up it to .5 if I still lose ground. But I'll happily stay on .25 if I maintain.

Any update? Hope everything went well

Quote Originally Posted by SoothSayer View Post
    Any update? Hope everything went well
    Hi. I'm sorry but I cancelled my appointment. I had 2 days of feeling good (down there) and chickened out. I will reschedule and report back. Sorry if I let anyone down but seems I have some kind of doctor phobia, and I don't think it helps that it's a sexual health thing

I promise I'll keep this thread updated if there any developments.

chrisis, please reschedule for an appointment in the near future. It does seem like you have some kind of fear of doctors if you canceled this appointment. However, after seeing your posts, I know how much your situation has been bothering you. You NEED to get some blood work done. Honestly, I think the worst thing that could happen is the blood work comes back clean and the doctor doesn't know why you are still suffering these problems. When we're afraid of things that are good for us we need to just do them. Otherwise, we'll never get over the fear. Please get to the doctor soon. I want you to have answers and be back to normal just as much as you do for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinningB420 View Post
    chrisis, please reschedule for an appointment in the near future. It does seem like you have some kind of fear of doctors if you canceled this appointment. However, after seeing your posts, I know how much your situation has been bothering you. You NEED to get some blood work done. Honestly, I think the worst thing that could happen is the blood work comes back clean and the doctor doesn't know why you are still suffering these problems. When we're afraid of things that are good for us we need to just do them. Otherwise, we'll never get over the fear. Please get to the doctor soon. I want you to have answers and be back to normal just as much as you do for yourself.
    Thanks for your concern. I appreciate it! I will reschedule and report back. I think if I hadn't had a temporary increase in libido I wouldn't have cancelled. I was just looking for any excuse I guess

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Hi. I'm sorry but I cancelled my appointment. I had 2 days of feeling good (down there) and chickened out. I will reschedule and report back. Sorry if I let anyone down but seems I have some kind of doctor phobia, and I don't think it helps that it's a sexual health thing
    I understand your discomfort giving what has happened to you, but everybody is right, you should go see a doctor and the sooner the better (in principle). It is very ironic that while everybody seems to accuse PFS victims of suffering from the nocebo effect, it appears as though you had some kind of placebo since you didn't actually want to confront the issue head on with a medical professional.

Few will admit this, but this problem is definitely underreported due to a large group of men that are very uncomfortable to come forward and some who are still in denial. Over time this problem will improve as more people learn about the connection between finasteride and its side effects.