Question about IAHRS surgeons! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default Question about IAHRS surgeons!

    Hello every one !!!! It's been a while since I last posted a comment or started a thread. This past 2 years I barely given a thought to hair loss until I saw the hair transplant video from july 19 on the bald truth. I have never been a fan of the strip procedure especially since I have seen a couple of guys with terrible results and a terrible scar. What caught my attention was that FUE has decrease in price and also its result are almost identical to the strip procedure and those two reasons made me think about hair transplant again BUT I have a question/concern!!!!
    Why does the IAHRS surgeons have sub-par reviews on yelp???? especially Dr Alan Bauman

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delpiero1980 View Post
    ........... BUT I have a question/concern!!!!
    Why does the IAHRS surgeons have sub-par reviews on yelp???? especially Dr Alan Bauman
    I would guess that the person was not happy wih his result

    Just vecause a surgeon is a member of the IAHRS doesn't mean he is immune from criticism

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delpiero1980 View Post
    Hello every one !!!! It's been a while since I last posted a comment or started a thread. This past 2 years I barely given a thought to hair loss until I saw the hair transplant video from july 19 on the bald truth. I have never been a fan of the strip procedure especially since I have seen a couple of guys with terrible results and a terrible scar. What caught my attention was that FUE has decrease in price and also its result are almost identical to the strip procedure and those two reasons made me think about hair transplant again BUT I have a question/concern!!!!
    Why does the IAHRS surgeons have sub-par reviews on yelp???? especially Dr Alan Bauman
    Hair transplant surgery is not an exact science. If you’re the one out of a 5000 who has a disappointing result, you’ll probably be complaining on Yelp. People have HT surgery to improve their lives and if something goes wrong of course they are going to feel terrible about it. All cosmetic surgeons have unhappy patients, even great surgeons. That’s just the nature of this type of surgery.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I know that some percentage will not be satisfy with their results, but what caught my attention was the way they expressed about their surgeons. The example of Dr. Alan is one of them. The critic said he was not only an inferior surgeon but also a scam. That he has a very talented marketing/public relations team that hire actors for his commercials and that he photoshops his results. Those are serious accusations that expresses more than just sub-par results.

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delpiero1980 View Post
    I know that some percentage will not be satisfy with their results, but what caught my attention was the way they expressed about their surgeons. The example of Dr. Alan is one of them. The critic said he was not only an inferior surgeon but also a scam. That he has a very talented marketing/public relations team that hire actors for his commercials and that he photoshops his results. Those are serious accusations that expresses more than just sub-par results.
    That does not read like a legitimate review. Anyone can say anything about anyone on the internet. You have to consider the source and from what you are writing it sounds very suspect. It might even be a local competitor who wrote that. Like I said, all of these surgeons have unhappy patients, and you never really know what the mental status of these people are when they write these things on the internet or if they are really even a patient. You just don’t know, that’s why you have to speak with real patients of the doctor you are considering and see them in person if possible. Don't trust random bashing posts on the internet. That’s goes for anything you are researching.

  6. #6
    Senior Member FlightTL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delpiero1980 View Post
    Hello every one !!!! It's been a while since I last posted a comment or started a thread. This past 2 years I barely given a thought to hair loss until I saw the hair transplant video from july 19 on the bald truth. I have never been a fan of the strip procedure especially since I have seen a couple of guys with terrible results and a terrible scar. What caught my attention was that FUE has decrease in price and also its result are almost identical to the strip procedure and those two reasons made me think about hair transplant again BUT I have a question/concern!!!!
    Why does the IAHRS surgeons have sub-par reviews on yelp???? especially Dr Alan Bauman


    First off, the great thing here is that you are doing your due diligence. That is the wonderful news! Not wanting a strip scar is an intelligent view as well. Keep on researching...Internally, I want a FUE procedure, but I'm waiting for the day when NO FUE scars will result. Is that possible?: Only time can tell.

Similar Threads

  1. IAHRS Surgeons
    By richardd1972 in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 03:23 PM
  2. Top FUE surgeons??
    By iceman in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 06:22 AM
  3. ISHRS VS IAHRS Help!!
    By ponken in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 03:19 AM
  4. ATTN IAHRS Surgeons!
    By johnny84 in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 05:14 PM
  5. Question for Mr. Kobren and/or IAHRS Physicians regarding exercise and hair loss
    By baldingpittfan in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 02:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Common Sports Betting Terms Explained
01-03-2021 06:26 AM
Last Post By EvaUnitTwo
Today 12:52 AM
Results of hair transplant
11-10-2019 11:40 AM
Last Post By nadula
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Buy ED Products at Cheap Price - Genericmedsupply.
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Last Post By gaint hulk
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Buy ED Products at Low Price - United Medicines
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Last Post By gaint hulk
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Why are hair transplants so expensive?
03-26-2021 02:57 AM
Last Post By nadula
Yesterday 11:37 PM