+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

UK. Just leave TracyC alone. As PFS user myself she is right the onset of permanent sides is rare but they do exist. It is a small percentage.

Of course her opinion and our opinion will be biased based on our experiences.

You did your job and warned the user of it now it is up to him to decide what to do.

Move on, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I don't know where you are getting this nonsense BS but it got old a long time ago. You are the one with a comprehension problem. You are the one who is not paying attention. You are the one who is not listening. You are the one with inaccurate misleading data. You are the problem.

The moderators do care. They care a lot. They know a lot more than you think they do. They pay a lot more attention than you think they do. Now leave me alone. Don't say another word.
    LOL you just said to me the reason you have not been kicked off the website is because the moderators agree with what you're saying.

So you're sitting there telling me your information is right BECAUSE the moderators agree? LOLOL - listen to yourself for a moment, you are talking utter garbage - who are the moderators anyway? lol are they scientists?

You have also failed to offer the scientific basis upon which you made the following comment:

Tracy C:

"I also know there are ways to avoid the possible side effects while still gaining the proven benefits of the medication."
    What methods do you use? I am genuinely interested, I am not being funny here, I would love to take finasteride and also be bulletproof against any possible sides, apparently you have the answer.

Please share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    UK. Just leave TracyC alone. As PFS user myself she is right the onset of permanent sides is rare but they do exist. It is a small percentage.

Of course her opinion and our opinion will be biased based on our experiences.

You did your job and warned the user of it now it is up to him to decide what to do.

Move on, bro.
    She claims she has a method of evading the side effects but also experiencing the benefits of finasteride - dont you want to know what those methods are?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    She claims she has a method of evading the side effects but also experiencing the benefits of finasteride - dont you want to know what those methods are?
    I know which one it is. It's the Spex method. I personally think it works for those who side effects were going to go away anyways like Spencer.

However if you're predisposed to permanent sides on fin, you're ****ed. There is good info on this at propeciahelp.com as to why some of us experience permanent sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I know which one it is. It's the Spex method. I personally think it works for those who side effects were going to go away anyways like Spencer.

However if you're predisposed to permanent sides on fin, you're ****ed. There is good info on this at propeciahelp.com as to why some of us experience permanent sides.
    The Spex method doesnt counteract PFS, PFS occurs AFTER you come off the drug - people have taken the drug for several years and then had a crash when they stopped taking it and never recovered.

People have tried weaning off but it doesnt work, some people have taken one pill and experienced side effects, nobody knows why it happens they are STILL studying the genetic aspect of how this molecular entity messes with the complex neurosteroids in the brain/nervous system.

LOL you just said to me the reason you have not been kicked off the website is because the moderators agree with what you're saying.
    They do. They agree because the information I am sharing is the truth. It is not "my opinion".

So you're sitting there telling me your information is right BECAUSE the moderators agree?
    No. The information I have been sharing is the most accurate and reliable information available - and everyone associated with the AHLA knows it, including the moderators.

Again, it is not "my opinion".

What methods do you use?
    One more time... I do not use Finasteride. I do know how to avoid the possible side effects of any medication. The exact same method that works for every other medication also works with Finasteride for most people. I have mentioned it multiple times and so has Spencer. If you actually had been paying attention, you would know it already.

I would love to take finasteride and also be bulletproof against any possible sides, apparently you have the answer.
    There is no such thing as bulletproof when it comes to medications. That is reality - but you can significantly reduce your chances of experiencing any possible side effects from any medication. I do not "have" the answer, I simply know the answer. You would know it too if you had actually been paying attention instead just trying to stir up trouble. It is time for you to go away now.

I had consultations with some doctors who were clearly against propecia and told me to take only minoxidil. This propecia thing is controversial topic and even some doctors are against it now.
    Nobody can deny that it is a good drug in terms of stopping hair loss but with high risk. Im just getting sick of ppl underestimating the seriousness of the sides or doctors who misinform their patients about the sides.
    You know no one from the doctrors who recommended me to take propecia mentioned any thing about the possibility of permenant sides, they just told me if you get any sides they will completly go away once you quit.
    Im glad at least the FDA forced those companies to upgrade their labels regarding the possibility of permenant sides which is something major.

They do. They agree because the information I am sharing is the truth. It is not "my opinion"..
    But who are the moderators? LOL are they qualified scientists and researchers? If there are scientists out there claiming that Propecia should be taken off the shelves and the rate of side effects are understated - how on earth can you call YOUR position a truth?

You might aswel tell me the bible is the truth because the moderators of this website say so:

http://www.biblica.com/cbe/whyitmatters/

I could go into semantics here - but in all honesty - anyone with a decent understanding of science knows that nobody will ever accuse you of being scientific if you're running around claiming you hold "the truth".

One more time... I do not use Finasteride. I do know how to avoid the possible side effects of any medication. The exact same method that works for every other medication also works with Finasteride for most people. I have mentioned it multiple times and so has Spencer. If you actually had been paying attention, you would know it already
    Does your magical method also work for chemotherapy?

Spencer has mentioned it? wowee... what about the moderators? Have they mentioned it?... what about the cleaners & the guy who makes the coffee?... if you go back and read my post, I was asking for you to give me the SCIENTIFIC basis on which you are able to avoid the side effects associated with propecia, namely POST FINASTERIDE SYNDROME.

Spencer and a few moderators doesnt equate to scientific evidence.

There is no such thing as bulletproof when it comes to medications. That is reality - but you can significantly reduce your chances of experiencing any possible side effects from any medication. I do not "have" the answer, I simply know the answer. You would know it too if you had actually been paying attention instead just trying to stir up trouble. It is time for you to go away now.
    anyone?

But who are the moderators?
    Just where exactly do you think you are posting?

You need to stop. You have gone too far with your belligerent nonsense. You do not know what you are talking about and you keep digging yourself deeper. You need to stop right now.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I had consultations with some doctors who were clearly against propecia and told me to take only minoxidil. This propecia thing is controversial topic and even some doctors are against it now.
    Nobody can deny that it is a good drug in terms of stopping hair loss but with high risk. Im just getting sick of ppl underestimating the seriousness of the sides or doctors who misinform their patients about the sides.
    You know no one from the doctrors who recommended me to take propecia mentioned any thing about the possibility of permenant sides, they just told me if you get any sides they will completly go away once you quit.
    Im glad at least the FDA forced those companies to upgrade their labels regarding the possibility of permenant sides which is something major.
    Amen! This is they type of thinking we need - not bookworm idiots regurgitating studies from the mid-90's and then claiming they know "the truth".

What a joke - btw Tracy... who's talking babble now?