+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    You can buy it mixed and according to them it's stable in the solution up to 6 months.

We are just being cautious by buying them separately.
    Can you send me the link plz, and did anybody in this forum tried the mixed formula ?

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Can you send me the link plz, and did anybody in this forum tried the mixed formula ?
    Nobody yet and please move this discussion to the RU thread .

Quote Originally Posted by BaldinLikeBaldwin View Post
    UK might be the worst poster ever

****ing old bald man troll who's bitter over his finasteride experience so he sits and trolls forum and rages at nice women like Tracy who try to help

leave these boards you illmannered f*ckboy
    Worst poster ever? lmfao

I didnt know this was a competition, I thought people were judged on the merit of the information they provide - now you can sit there and deny the possibility of side effects all you like with regards to propecia, but THE DATA AND EVIDENCE IS GROWING - each year more reports come out of long-term sexual dysfunction and a host of other issues associated with its use.

The same number of people who experienced problems with accutane is comparable to the growing rate of people joining forums and complaining about persistent sexual dysfunction with Propecia.

Testosterone is one of the most important male androgens, DHT is a souped up version of test that many people thought was just a useless byproduct until only a few years ago when they realised it is vital in the management of dozens of NEUROSTEROIDS in the brain and nervous system.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM - the impact that fin has on neurosteroids - the same can be said for accutane - it's not coincidence that BOTH of these chemicals target 5AR and thus block DHT?

JUNE 2012: "There is a solid and growing body of basic science evidence that finasteride reduces the concentrations of several neuroactive steroids that play a role in neurogenesis and neuronal survival."

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    As much as some may disagree with Tracy's approach, UK you really need to man up and let it go and just leave. Not a single man on this forum in my time here has provided as much guidance and thought as Tracy. She's more of a man on the mens side of this site then many of the young kids and even older boys here.

I'm sure you will get banned if you continue to attack.
    Im not attacking - she said I was talking "babble" - nobody ever mentions that do they?

Tracy is ignorant and rude - she has a serious attitude problem when people dont agree with her - I gave her a fair and decent response to which she decided to insult me by calling it babble - WHY DONT YOU ADDRESS THAT??

Why dont you read the comments she makes to me before jumping to conclusions? Try being a little fair and balanced yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Oh no, there have been much more idiotic things said than that on here. In fact some of it comes from you.

I am smart enough to be able to see through the fear mongering and look at the real data. I also know there are ways to avoid the possible side effects while still gaining the proven benefits of the medication.

I personally know many males who are taking Finasteride. Not one of them has experienced the possible side effects.
    I mean what on earth is this? Tracy C claims that she is smart enough to know ways to avoid the possible side effects experienced by thousands of people who have taken Finasteride. What? Do you seriously expect me to believe that?

First of all, doctors THEMSELVES do not even know the precise mechanism of interference of the intricate delicate balance between the excretion of neurosteroids throughout the nervous system that 5AR inhibition causes. But apparently Tracy C knows of ways in which she can avoid the side effects of inhibiting 5AR and also reap the benefits it creates LOLOL.

If that is so, why doesnt she work as a top researcher for Merck creating a new drug that doesnt have the sides?

You people say "Tracy C offers great advice"... is this the type of advice you're talking about?

What a bag of ass, I would rather listen to a looped soundtrack of a diarrhea dump than read the "great advice" Tracy C has to offer.

UK_,

You have gone much to far with this belligerent nonsense you keep shoveling - and you need to stop. You are wrong, and you are dead wrong about me. My "opinion" has nothing to do with this because I do not have an opinion. I simply share legitimate information. If you don't like it, fine. Do not attack me anymore. I do not create this information. I simply share it. I do not tell guys to take Finasteride. I share the legitimate information about it and advise these guys to talk to there doctor. You need to act like an adult and stop this belligerent badgering right now. I will file a complaint if you do not stop right now.

Why dont you try responding to people with a little more respect in the future and I wont need to?

You removed my quote in your initial reponse and replaced it with the word "babble" - you did this with the SOLE intention of insulting me - that was an unprovoked insult, you have a serious attitude problem.

I am now simply asking you to provide the scientific basis on which you made the following comment:

Tracy C:

"I also know there are ways to avoid the possible side effects while still gaining the proven benefits of the medication."
    You are indirectly recommending men to dope themselves with an anti-androgen, your posts are causing more harm than good - there is NO safety consensus regarding Propecia so PLEASE STOP IT!

You can make all the threats about complaining you like, I have been a member of this site since early last year, yet I have never come across such an acidic person as yourself, you have a bad attitude, you are a self-centred arrogant snob who hates ANYONE that doesnt jump on the "I love Tracy" bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    your posts are causing more harm than good - there is NO safety consensus regarding Propecia so PLEASE STOP IT!
    That is absolutely not true. If my post were doing more harm than good I would have been kicked out a long time ago. The people who host this forum know what I am doing is the right thing and that is why I am still here. They have encouraged me to keep going even when I became afraid to keep going because of posters like you. You don't have to like it - but it is the truth.

The safety profile of Finasteride is understood better than you are willing to accept. The men who experience permanent side effects are a small fraction of those men who experience any side effects at all, which is a small fraction of the total number of men who are using Finasteride. That is the truth. Deal with it. Now leave me alone.

LOL The moderators of a website having your support in spreading said information doesnt make the information gospel - the lack of a consensus still exists, they know no better than you or me or the doctors that are STILL studying Finasteride.

Chrissake you've the comprehensive ability of a pre-teen: "the moderators dont care so I must be right!!" - how scientific- LOLOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    That is absolutely not true. If my post were doing more harm than good I would have been kicked out a long time ago. The people who host this forum know what I am doing is the right thing and that is why I am still here. They have encouraged me to keep going even when I became afraid to keep going because of posters like you. You don't have to like it - but it is the truth.

The safety profile of Finasteride is understood better than you are willing to accept. The men who experience permanent side effects are a small fraction of those men who experience any side effects at all, which is a small fraction of the total number of men who are using Finasteride. That is the truth. Deal with it. Now leave me alone.
    Without provocation, you decided to insult me by describing my initial post as "babble" - I am now asking you to inform me as to what part of that post was wrong. Why did you feel the need to remove my quote and replace it with the word babble?

You have also failed to offer the scientific basis upon which you made the following comment:

Tracy C:

"I also know there are ways to avoid the possible side effects while still gaining the proven benefits of the medication."
    What methods do you use? I am genuinely interested, I am not being funny here, I would love to take finasteride and also be bulletproof against any possible sides, apparently you have the answer.

Please share with us.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Chrissake you've the comprehensive ability of a pre-teen: "the moderators dont care so I must be right!!" - how scientific- LOLOL.
    I don't know where you are getting this nonsense BS but it got old a long time ago. You are the one with a comprehension problem. You are the one who is not paying attention. You are the one who is not listening. You are the one with inaccurate misleading data. You are the problem.

The moderators do care. They care a lot. They know a lot more than you think they do. They pay a lot more attention than you think they do. Now leave me alone. Don't say another word.