Help with Hairloss advice - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Telling us you've taken it without sides is absolutely useless information in response to my comment. How old are you and where are you on the Norwood scale? That is more important.
    My point was that someone such as myself who experienced no side effects would never have been contacted by Irwig because I didn't fit the criteria for the predetermined conclusion he wanted.

    My info is freely available here. I've posted several times about my balding and even posted a pic.

  2. #22
    Inactive
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    883

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    My point was that someone such as myself who experienced no side effects would never have been contacted by Irwig because I didn't fit the criteria for the predetermined conclusion he wanted.
    The point of his study was to measure the types and duration of sexual dysfunction among men who had already reported the new onset of sexual side effects associated with Propecia use. It wasn't a general study to determine the incidence of such effects among all Propecia users.

    The study also notes that its "limitations include a post hoc approach, selection bias, recall bias for before Propecia data, and no serum hormone levels."

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    437

    Default

    It's funny how some ppl don't take FIN possible permanent sides seriously.
    Guys, we are not talking about regular sides as some irritation or allergy.. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT POSSIBLE PERMENANR SEXUAL SIDES, i'd rather die than being impotent.
    Many ppl used to take propecia because they were told the sides will disappear once they quit the meds, but guess what, that's not true, the FDA admits that this drug can cause PERMANENT sexual sides that will last even when you quit the drug and now propecia added that to their label and even website.
    And by the way, you have to take this drug for life and sides are unpredictable, some ppl can get them right away, other ppl can get them after years of using the drug, so you never safe..

    I still can't understand how any man can take that risk!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    My point was that someone such as myself who experienced no side effects would never have been contacted by Irwig because I didn't fit the criteria for the predetermined conclusion he wanted.

    My info is freely available here. I've posted several times about my balding and even posted a pic.
    But I wasn't talking about the Irwig study. You responded to my post with something completely irrelevant. No one we never get to the bottom of anything around here. Stop confusing the discussion, please.

  5. #25
    Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    224

    Default

    UK might be the worst poster ever

    ****ing old bald man troll who's bitter over his finasteride experience so he sits and trolls forum and rages at nice women like Tracy who try to help

    leave these boards you illmannered f*ckboy

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    595

    Default

    As much as some may disagree with Tracy's approach, UK you really need to man up and let it go and just leave. Not a single man on this forum in my time here has provided as much guidance and thought as Tracy. She's more of a man on the mens side of this site then many of the young kids and even older boys here.

    I'm sure you will get banned if you continue to attack.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    As much as some may disagree with Tracy's approach, UK you really need to man up and let it go and just leave. Not a single man on this forum in my time here has provided as much guidance and thought as Tracy. She's more of a man on the mens side of this site then many of the young kids and even older boys here.

    I'm sure you will get banned if you continue to attack.
    You gotta understand what PFS users go through. We have cried from time to time and there is no way we will recommend this drug to anyone. It is understandable some of us go ape-shit when it comes to the "safety profile".

    I will admit the data is more or less accurate.

    But to say that they "didn't" experience "any sides at all" and propecia was just candy to them is an understatement and we all know that. Even spencer had the ball pain which went away but he did have sides.

    In fact when I started the drug. Around four posters, including me, started a thread and used propecia and guess what...3 of us experienced side effects but not all of us had the permanent sides.

    The permanent side effects is rare but it can happen.

    I would recommend UK and chrisis to avoid discussion of the permanent side effects. Just show your experience with the drug and let the guy evaluate from that.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    People who have sides with fin should consider Ru in the k&b solution

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    People who have sides with fin should consider Ru in the k&b solution
    is it possible to get this one mixed and ready to use ? or you should buy the stuff separately and do the mixing ?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    is it possible to get this one mixed and ready to use ? or you should buy the stuff separately and do the mixing ?
    You can buy it mixed and according to them it's stable in the solution up to 6 months.

    We are just being cautious by buying them separately.

Similar Threads

  1. Is this hairloss? What should i do?
    By Johny.track131 in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 09:35 PM
  2. Sp apart from hairloss...
    By chrisis in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:29 AM
  3. UK Hairloss advice. Please please read
    By miserable in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 05:47 PM
  4. 20 Years old, new to hairloss and need pointers/advice
    By What in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Review of ISHRS article on ethical practices
Yesterday 09:22 AM
Last Post By Dr. Lindsey
Yesterday 09:22 AM
Sun Exposure after Hair Transplant
02-26-2009 03:36 PM
Last Post By zaidgg
Yesterday 01:01 AM
A family has hair restoration with Dr. Lindsey
02-02-2022 08:02 AM
Last Post By Rodneyy
12-04-2022 03:44 PM
What Young Patients Should Be Aware of Regarding Hair Restoration Surgery
02-01-2013 09:47 AM
by Billena
Last Post By tenny2
12-04-2022 10:56 AM