X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aim4hair
    • Aug 2011

Lipogaine!! is it any good ?

Hey guys,
    did anybody try Lipogaine ? i have been reading aboutit and it got some good feedback. but im not sure if it works or not since i have never read about it before.

it claims to be an All-in-one product and have the following ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, ethanol, minoxidil 5%, azelaic acid, retinol, saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, oleic acid, linolenic acid, apple polyphenol, biotin, niacin, adenosine, vitamin B6 and B12, phosphatidycholine

is it worth it ? or is it better to just use rogaine foam along with revivogen shampoo instead (im not planning to take propecia) ?
  • Maradona
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by aim4hair
    Hey guys,
    did anybody try Lipogaine ? i have been reading aboutit and it got some good feedback. but im not sure if it works or not since i have never read about it before.

it claims to be an All-in-one product and have the following ingredients: Water, propylene glycol, ethanol, minoxidil 5%, azelaic acid, retinol, saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, oleic acid, linolenic acid, apple polyphenol, biotin, niacin, adenosine, vitamin B6 and B12, phosphatidycholine

is it worth it ? or is it better to just use rogaine foam along with revivogen shampoo instead (im not planning to take propecia) ?
    Not worth it bro. There are thousands of products like that.

Comment

• aim4hair
      • Aug 2011

What's the best tropical DHT blocker out there ? Im not planning to take propecia and would like to use a tropical one even if it's less affictive but at least better than nothing.

Thanks,

Comment

• Maradona
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by aim4hair
        What's the best tropical DHT blocker out there ? Im not planning to take propecia and would like to use a tropical one even if it's less affictive but at least better than nothing.

Thanks,
        That would be RU. A bunch of us are trying it we will give feedback on it!
        Should be good enough to save your hair till the "saving" is here.

X fingers !

Comment

• aim4hair
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Maradona
          That would be RU. A bunch of us are trying it we will give feedback on it!
          Should be good enough to save your hair till the "saving" is here.

X fingers !
          Good luck, hope all goes well.
          looking forward to the feedback...

Comment

• nikemata
            • Dec 2011

I am not sure if topical DHT blocker is effective.

Comment

Working...