HT on hairline, DR gho? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default HT on hairline, DR gho?

I have very slow hairloss. I am a strong NW2 right now, at 26. No visible thinning elseware. It is really bugging me, as it is making my hair extremely hard to style, with my forehead looking bigger. Lost a bit of my temple points.

I have been contemplating going to Gho for a HT, which should cover me till 30 (and preserve donor hair), then hopefully by that time a better treatment or worst case scienario go back to Gho again.

Is this a sensible strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I have very slow hairloss. I am a strong NW2 right now, at 26. No visible thinning elseware. It is really bugging me, as it is making my hair extremely hard to style, with my forehead looking bigger. Lost a bit of my temple points.

I have been contemplating going to Gho for a HT, which should cover me till 30 (and preserve donor hair), then hopefully by that time a better treatment or worst case scienario go back to Gho again.

Is this a sensible strategy?
    yes very much so... I have aggressive hairloss so it's gho or the golden gate for me

I think if you really wanna do an HT, then gho is the way to go... Specially in your case since you will not need more than 1500 grafts so one session is all you need now and your donor will still be good for future, plus u'll always have the freedom to shave if you ever decide to down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I think if you really wanna do an HT, then gho is the way to go... Specially in your case since you will not need more than 1500 grafts so one session is all you need now and your donor will still be good for future, plus u'll always have the freedom to shave if you ever decide to down the road.
    I dont want to take fin either

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I dont want to take fin either
    yeah me2, i'll never take that shit though, but i'll be trying out rogaine foam and nizoral shampoo soon.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    yeah me2, i'll never take that shit though, but i'll be trying out rogaine foam and nizoral shampoo soon.
    yes u could have a HST

since it bother u so much and you have slow hairloss it might be the best option

Again, the problem with Gho is I don't see any proof he is capable of world class hairlines. The secrecy surrounding what he does puts me off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Again, the problem with Gho is I don't see any proof he is capable of world class hairlines. The secrecy surrounding what he does puts me off as well.
    We will find out in 6 months - a year.

Hes really not great at the artistic side of things. Not terrible, but certainly not to the standard of other HT docs.

IF you go for HST, be very very clear about your hairline and stay on top of it during the procedure. With me he adopted this "i know better attitude" and wouldnt listen.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Hes really not great at the artistic side of things. Not terrible, but certainly not to the standard of other HT docs.

IF you go for HST, be very very clear about your hairline and stay on top of it during the procedure. With me he adopted this "i know better attitude" and wouldnt listen.
    I'm going in soon. I'd be very interested to hear what you mean. please elaborate.