+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I'm going in soon. I'd be very interested to hear what you mean. please elaborate.
    After they extracted the grafts, i was very tired, bit spun out from pain killers. He drew on the hairline very quickly, i disagreed. He just wouldnt listen. Im not saying what he drew was bad, but if hes gonna punch 1200 holes in my head, i like to think i have a say!

In the end, all is fine. Im just saying i felt it deserved more attention, more talking and discussion. Sure 1200 grafts isnt alot to play with. I guess I was just a bit nervous aswell, and tired.

So my advice would be, if its very important the hairline is in a particular shape...be sure to discuss it fully.

What hes done is certainly not bad, just in the moment i would have preferred that it wasnt so rushed, would have eased my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    After they extracted the grafts, i was very tired, bit spun out from pain killers. He drew on the hairline very quickly, i disagreed. He just wouldnt listen. Im not saying what he drew was bad, but if hes gonna punch 1200 holes in my head, i like to think i have a say!

In the end, all is fine. Im just saying i felt it deserved more attention, more talking and discussion. Sure 1200 grafts isnt alot to play with. I guess I was just a bit nervous aswell, and tired.

So my advice would be, if its very important the hairline is in a particular shape...be sure to discuss it fully.

What hes done is certainly not bad, just in the moment i would have preferred that it wasnt so rushed, would have eased my mind.
    Did he make your hairline similar to wesley sneijder ? Im afraid that he'll make me a very conservative hairline.... I'll be glad with nw2 hairline though.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post

I agree, I wish they had more training in the aesthetics of hairlines, although, i think of all the pictures on his website, the only person that was actually ready for a hairline was wesley. Everyone says the results and hairlines arent good, but all the pictures on the site are of nw3-nw4+, and aren't even in the position to have a real hairline yet. Perhaps if you bring in some pictures of what you're looking for it may be easier. That is my plan.

Why don't you first get a world class hairline and then with the remaining donor hair go to Gho? I'm considering this, the obvious risk though is that you'll permanently lose that donor hair...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    cool, enjoy being bald!
    Take a lot at the photo in my thumbnail. That's me 6 months ago. Since the shock loss of minoxidil, I have thicker and fuller hair now if anything. I'm not in any rush right now to make decisions that aren't thoroughly researched.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Take a lot at the photo in my thumbnail. That's me 6 months ago. Since the shock loss of minoxidil, I have thicker and fuller hair now if anything. I'm not in any rush right now to make decisions that aren't thoroughly researched.
    Chrisis you got enough donor for 3 norwood 7s. Make sure you choose the right doctor, don't rush at all.

You don't even need donor regeneration.

If you're going to get a hair transplant you really have to go to a world class hair transplant surgeon that you can communicate well with and who will listen to your needs. Not only is Gho’s HST not a proven method, his aesthetics and density clearly can not compare to the masters. These guys that jump into to going with Gho based on a couple of celebrity patients and a lot of hype on message forums might regret it after the fact when they realize that their hair could have looked much better if they went to one of the top doctors.

Take a look at these results.
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9311

You won’t see this type of work with Gho, it's just the way it is. So why take a chance on hearsay from a bunch of nuts on the web? It makes no sense at all. You only have one chance to get the best results possible from a hair transplant. Each mistake you make lessons your chances of looking your best. If Gho can not regenerate hair AND gives you an inferior hair transplant you lose on two levels. To pay to be a guinea pig is just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by amadeus View Post
    If you're going to get a hair transplant you really have to go to a world class hair transplant surgeon that you can communicate well with and who will listen to your needs. Not only is Gho’s HST not a proven method, his aesthetics and density clearly can not compare to the masters. These guys that jump into to going with Gho based on a couple of celebrity patients and a lot of hype on message forums might regret it after the fact when they realize that their hair could have looked much better if they went to one of the top doctors.

Take a look at these results.
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9311
    Very nice result but is that the same doctor who took Gho to court and ended up having to publicly apologize and retract:

Dr. Feriduni's Statement

People who are interested in getting a hair transplant should proceed very cautiously. There is a lot of interesting evidence in Gho's favour, which I think you have been totally neglecting, and patients owe it to themselves to wait until the picture totally clears up.

Most people don't have enough donor to adequately cover the large area needed to restore a patient at an advanced stage of hair loss with a standard hair transplant. Clinics often downplay the number of grafts you really need to accomplish this - it's a lot more then they let on. There is a reasonable possibility that a procedure that produces minimal scarring and donor regeneration exists and anybody considering FUT/FUE should keep that in mind.

Edit - Make no mistake though. If HST is proven to work as claimed, I'd love to see it in the hands of a surgeon like Dr. Feriduni.

That's a very humble and honest letter from Dr. Feriduni. I respect someone who can admit to making a mistake.

You Gho guys are so very thick. There was never a court case! What on earth would they have taken Gho to court for, bullshitting people? What you are linking to is a retraction letter that was obviously written by Gho’s attorneys since the same exact letter was signed by multiple parties who apparently complained about Gho’s advertising to some state authority. They signed that document to avoid being sued by Gho. It happens all the time. There was never a court case this is just a retraction letter that these doctors and others were bullied into to signing. You people are ridiculous! Let’s see the court documents. Where are they? They do not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Very nice result but is that the same doctor who took Gho to court and ended up having to publicly apologize and retract:

Dr. Feriduni's Statement

People who are interested in getting a hair transplant should proceed very cautiously. There is a lot of interesting evidence in Gho's favour, which I think you have been totally neglecting, and patients owe it to themselves to wait until the picture totally clears up.

Most people don't have enough donor to adequately cover the large area needed to restore a patient at an advanced stage of hair loss with a standard hair transplant. Clinics often downplay the number of grafts you really need to accomplish this - it's a lot more then they let on. There is a reasonable possibility that a procedure that produces minimal scarring and donor regeneration exists and anybody considering FUT/FUE should keep that in mind.

Edit - Make no mistake though. If HST is proven to work as claimed, I'd love to see it in the hands of a surgeon like Dr. Feriduni.