+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

That is part of our life mate may be all we have to do is to stay strong. Let go of the past and focus more on the future without having worrying our hair loss. Something may come in our life that we cant expect may be its good.

I agree. The world owes us nothing. Let go of everything you used to know. Be prepared to start again.

Everything is a competition. Everything is about proving yourself, at every point in time. The past does not carry forward. What you do, at every present moment does.

I'm taking care of my life - and my passions. Paying off my house, getting better jobs, getting my education. Focusing on my passions on the side. Your perception of what you will become is important. Understand that you are not chasing your past. Life, at the margin is what counts. Be in the present, with ideas about the future. Don't chase the past. When you already have everything you need that other people chase - like money, stability, passions, inner peace, and a place in society - the girls will come. You'll have your pick, like you did. Don't be afraid to go out of your way for them. Try something different. I was so used to girls chasing me because I made them. It took effort. I'm starting again now by having this condition but every powerful thing has its modest beginnings. Make an effort to portray yourself by what you are now, and what you are becoming. You are not lost, you are not different. You are, you. Take it step by step. Sometimes we need to define ourselves by articulating it to others - or else we run the risk of letting them define us. Stand up for your frame of mind. It doesn't matter if it's not right, or if others don't believe you. That's where mindset comes from. Know why you do what you do, and be prepared to argue with others about it. You'll see your life become a blur - all those superficial things you wanted will be there - but you'll have purpose over top of that. That's where true leadership and drive comes from.

Rewire your minds, and your lifestyles. This oppression against balding people is not without precedent - look at minorities or abnormal people that went through the same. Give reasons why people should look past it. Make yourself larger than life. You become such, when people run out of stereotypes and ideas to make up their minds about your life and they actually sit and listen.