+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Correlation isn't cause. Even if it's true that fewer "Asian guys" experience MPB (never saw a study showing this to be the case, ever), there are many reasons why this might be, the most obvious being genetics. Saying "oh it must be the fish" is like saying "oh it must be the Pokemon trading cards." It was clearly a link pulled out of somebody's ass.
    Genetics are already known to determine whether you will have MPB. This is already known. There is no question on this, no debate.
    The Big 3 aren't snake oil because they are already known to increase and maintain hair count for years; I used to say most men can stay above baseline on these treatments for 5-6 years but WarLord graciously corrected me and pointed out that a majority of responders actually stay above baseline for longer than a decade assuming consistent use. (The decline in average hair count over time is due to the minority of users who don't maintain.)
    Lifestyle balding is a wives tale that started in ancient times when people rubbed dung into their scalps hoping to grow their hair back.

Now I'll bail on this forum for another few days so others can continue recycling junk guesses (not real theories by any means) and pretending there are mysteries in hair loss where none exist. As if this is 1950 and not 2012.

Final note: Occam's Razor. USE IT.

Peace out.
    Lifestyle is a balding wives tale? Its all genetics? Anybody reading this please do not believe such complete bull shit. Its all genetics show us some evidence that says that. You spew crap out of your mouth with no proof.

Lifestyle plays a role, so does genetics. But you are not going to prevent it entirely through lifestyle alone. At best you may delay it and/or delay the extent.

I believe diet is important to slowing down hair loss. Can any particular food stop hair loss completely. I would love to know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by beatinghairloss View Post
    Lifestyle is a balding wives tale? Its all genetics? Anybody reading this please do not believe such complete bull shit. Its all genetics show us some evidence that says that. You spew crap out of your mouth with no proof.
    I didn't say it's all genetics. I did say we know genetics determine whether you will have MPB. They also determine your pattern (ie sensitivity of individual follicles to DHT) and, based on existing data, overwhelmingly determine the rate of balding (assuming no medicinal intervention has taken place).
    This is basic science now, with decades of peer reviewed studies behind it. However we have jack sh*t to show us that food or sex can appreciably affect the MPB process in any way. At this point what we have is a bunch of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists on forums saying you can reproduce finasteride's effects by eating healthy and not cumming (because those things will definitely eliminate 70% of your DHT levels--LOL)

A good diet has plenty of positive effects. Hair maintenance is not one of them. These joke guesswork hypotheses (that word is too generous actually) keep coming back, and failing, every few years on these forums. Let them stay dead this time.
    Of course I'm sure this won't convince some people to abandon their favorite pet conspiracy theories. So I'll leave them to it, this thread is dead to me until any kind of meaningful data comes up that actually demonstrates a direct cause-effect relationship between orgasms+food and MPB.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    I didn't say it's all genetics. I did say we know genetics determine whether you will have MPB. They also determine your pattern (ie sensitivity of individual follicles to DHT) and, based on existing data, overwhelmingly determine the rate of balding (assuming no medicinal intervention has taken place).
    This is basic science now, with decades of peer reviewed studies behind it. However we have jack sh*t to show us that food or sex can appreciably affect the MPB process in any way. At this point what we have is a bunch of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists on forums saying you can reproduce finasteride's effects by eating healthy and not cumming (because those things will definitely eliminate 70% of your DHT levels--LOL)

A good diet has plenty of positive effects. Hair maintenance is not one of them. These joke guesswork hypotheses (that word is too generous actually) keep coming back, and failing, every few years on these forums. Let them stay dead this time.
    Of course I'm sure this won't convince some people to abandon their favorite pet conspiracy theories. So I'll leave them to it, this thread is dead to me until any kind of meaningful data comes up that actually demonstrates a direct cause-effect relationship between orgasms+food and MPB.
    READERS BEWARE!!! This quack doesn’t know his ass from his head. Food is the single most important factor in hair loss right behind ejaculation and no one person has taken the dramatic life style change to completely reverse balding. He says there are countless peer reviewed documents siting genetics as the main cause..that’s a ****ing lie. Show us these documents liar!

READERS BEWARE!!! This quack doesn’t know his ass from his head. Food is the single most important factor in hair loss right behind ejaculation and no one person has taken the dramatic life style change to completely reverse balding. He says there are countless peer reviewed documents siting genetics as the main cause..that’s a ****ing lie. Show us these documents liar!
    are you serious or just trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    That's what I want to know.
    I assumed I would never return to this thread but he's getting so crazy that it's just funny at this point. He seriously must just be good at trolling. "Food and ejaculating are most important," lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Trolling? You’re the fing troll. You dance around this website pulling your hair out bald as f ing eagle ejaculating every day and eating like crap and then spread your pathetic lies to defenseless hair loss suffers. Eating like shit and stroking your walrus everyday may not cause all people to go bald but it does cause some. For you to have the audacity to say that proper health and nutrition and balanced ejaculations will not halt hair loss with no trial too see for yourself is ****ing Ludacris and I’m getting tired of you guys spreading lies. The research shows health and ejaculation play no part in hair loss and that its all genetic? ****ing prove it liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!Show us your proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is whats wrong with the internet and modern medicine..morons like you that believe this notion that everything is genetic. Male Pattern Baldness is caused by a hormone regulated and only possible with atleat one testicle and a prostate! ****ing Read something!

Trolling? You’re the fing troll. You dance around this website pulling your hair out bald as f ing eagle ejaculating every day and eating like crap and then spread your pathetic lies to defenseless hair loss suffers. Eating like shit and stroking your walrus everyday may not cause all people to go bald but it does cause some. For you to have the audacity to say that proper health and nutrition and balanced ejaculations will not halt hair loss with no trial too see for yourself is ****ing Ludacris and I’m getting tired of you guys spreading lies. The research shows health and ejaculation play no part in hair loss and that its all genetic? ****ing prove it liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!Show us your proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is whats wrong with the internet and modern medicine..morons like you that believe this notion that everything is genetic. Male Pattern Baldness is caused by a hormone regulated and only possible with atleat one testicle and a prostate! ****ing Read something!

and you call me a troll