+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maxhair View Post
    Nevertheless, Cooley said he could grow hair with Acell autocloning, showed pictures which appeared to back this up, then withdrew his statement a year later.

What we should take from this, is that pictures mean little - they can easily be faked.

Histogen and Gho need to do more than show us crumby photos - they need to show us videos of before and after under the same lighting conditions with a comb going through the hair etc.
    Ive been saying this for ages!!! We need to use video footage and props to Spencer for mentioning this in his last interview with Dr Ziering.

I think these treatments should also be tried on slick bald regions of the scalp Intercytex tried it on slick bald but DP cells dont work as they just cluster together when they are injected into the scalp - DSC cells spread themselves out and migrate to existing hair follicles and even create their own follicles.

Which is why I am hopeful about Replicel!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Ive been saying this for ages!!! We need to use video footage and props to Spencer for mentioning this in his last interview with Dr Ziering
    I feel the same way completely. I don't even trust these photos floating around anymore.

I want Histogen to work but I fear the hype train. Far too much bull$h!t in this industry.

I honestly don't see anything better coming for a long time. They're all full of it but I suppose that's how business works.

Im not joking but I honestly think Replicel will cure hair loss by 2015 lol.

i wonder if any of the guys who were used as experiments for this ever recieved a follow up call , as in patient care from the Doctors or reps , dr coordinators etc , something along the lines of " how have you moved on from this failure etc " " how do you intend to move on from this unfortunate experience " etc , or were they just left to deal with the disastorous results themselves ?

ejj

This industry doesn’t like a lot of questions. When you ask too many questions it’s like you don’t trust them or something. I’m sure they all very fine honest people and it’s not about the money.

yeah or ` perhaps ` they try to hit you when your down and offer refunds and sign things when your not really in a position to do so I think the correct term is ` intimidation ` .......

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    i wonder if any of the guys who were used as experiments for this ever recieved a follow up call , as in patient care from the Doctors or reps , dr coordinators etc , something along the lines of " how have you moved on from this failure etc " " how do you intend to move on from this unfortunate experience " etc , or were they just left to deal with the disastorous results themselves ?

ejj
    On the contrary, I phoned Cooley and emailed him with progress photos, asking for his opinion about how it looked, and asking him to diagnose a couple of brown spots that had formed that looked like dead implantations, and he didn't even bother replying.

Listen this is the way the industry has and still does operate. Many of these doctors and reps like to present this image but underneath the image is just greed for more money. Just read a post on a another forum where a doctor notes that some of it is up to God and he likes to complete his patients in one pass so they don’t have to keep coming back. His actual history would tell me that is complete bullshit but I guess since he references God we are suppose to believe he is the good guy.

interesting thread , i have read comments that acell now only helps fue extraction sites .. how convienient !

Here is an extraction site punch used .8mm manual .. zero scarring

Here is an exraction site punch used . 8mm manual with acell ..zero scarring .... = pointless !

This thread was appropriately placed in the hair transplant start your own topic section. Plucking hairs and transplanting them. Not sure why it was moved but it will surely be lost in this section and that helps no one.