Hybrid View

Thumbs up Spexhair SMP into scar with Beauty Medical in Milan 19th July 2012

Spexhair SMP into scar with Beauty Medical in Milan 19th July 2012

Hi Guys,

I returned late last night back from Milan after my SMP ( Scalp Micro Pigmentation ) session with Beauty Medical in Milan. The session went very well indeed and in my opinion the outcome has exceeded my expectations so far. So it's all good so far! The session took literally 30 minutes and was completely painless. I have recieved many emails already, with questions in order to gain info and my personal opinion on this.

Please give me time i'll get back to you all independently, however i just wanted to touch base publically and inform interested people viewing my previous topic,Spex previous topic and announcement on his SMP at Beauty Medical, Milan

My SMP session in Milan was a great success so far and i'm very happy i went ahead with it, as right now, i can't see/find my scar and even my wife who was well informed on my scar can't find it even under close inspection. My intension to have SMP with Milena at Beauty Medical has created an unprecedented amount of interest and i've even had a journalist call me on the topic. Also Spencer Kobren kindly called in via Skpe (at midnight his time in LA) to interview and watch me have the entire SMP session from start to finish and interviewed Milena too, which he will hopefully publish in due course. Big thanks to Spencer for showing such and interest in this and taking the time to interview the session! For guys out there interested in the outcome so far with my SMP into my scar.. - i'm very happy so far with the results and as mentioned better than i though it would be. How long the result will stay we will have to wait and see. ( Hopefully 2 years) The natural ink used in only temporary, not permanent.

I have a video at different stages of the process coming shortly but meanwhile see pictures taken before and after below. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have here and i will hopefully be able to answer a lot of them as i've personally learnt a great deal about Beauty Medicals technique and more than happy to help!

Special thanks to Milena, George and Manuel at BeautyMedical for their incredible work, hospitality and for making this incredible and very unique technique available to us hair loss sufferers!!

Best Regards

Spex

--------

SPEX OLD BOSLEY SCAR

OLD FUE INTO SCAR by Dr. Alan Feller ( Very successful )

Pics below of NEW SMP into Old Bosley scar

Video to follow!

----
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Spex thanks for posting not purposely being critical here but I don’t think it works well with long hair just judging from the pictures you have presented. It might be fine with a shaved head that still has some hair. How about posting a picture at the exact same distance as the before pictures which is not as close up.

Thanks for your opinion however the pics don't do the result justice and are macro close. I am uploading a video shortly.

The results are remarkable in person in my opinion and as far as I'm personally concerned a great success.

I plan to meet Spencer Kobren in LA in Septmeber and he will give you his opinion for what that's worth to you.

Best
    Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I agree the pictures are too close to really give a proper evaluation but they do have the stubble effect down fairly well.

Well done mate. Looks super realistic close up. Will be great to see how it looks with a #2/#3 guard, which i believe you're planning to do soon. Cheers for the update Spex.

Topcat I think when we take a few steps back to observe it, it will kind of create a camouflage effect, greatly reducing the scar appearance. The up close shots may actually look more real when the hair is cut to a 3 blade whereas conversely I would anticipate that the results will look more realistic from a distance when the hair is slightly longer as it is now. It will be nice to see if this is indeed the case.

It's a great improvement imo Spex.

Thanks guys! See these videos too.

Had real issues uploading the entire session due to size but hopefully i will get around it soon. Spencer will hopefully also add the interview on his site and here

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 07-20-2012 at 10:37 AM.