Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Default Day 4

Guys,

Here is a video at day 4 and i have cut hair on a grade 5 to tidy it all up. I'm not intending to go any lower for a bit but wanted to share this video and in my honest opinion it has really helped.

I have had a real personal interest in SMP for my scar for some time ( as do not want to throw yet more FUE into it ) yet never found or seen in person an SMP technique i felt comfortable with, until i was fortunate enough to meet Milena whilst on a trip to Milan a few weeks ago.

I want to help show people that this has been of benefit to me personally however guys need to just be patient and give me some time in order to see how this continues to look over the coming months in order to help answer questions i've recieved. I have opted to have this done and wanted to try help by documenting it.

At this very early stage I am glad i did this for me and i hope this video helps. What this will continue to look like ..... well ONLY time will tell and i will do my best to keep you informed.

I hope this video helps

Best
    S
    Last edited by Spex; 07-23-2012 at 11:50 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Looking good Spex.

Looks great! She did a great job. Very hard to see what is hair and what isn't since it mimicks hair. Does not look like the typical dot dot dot smp procedure. Hope to see your updates as I really would like to see how it holds up in the months ahead. Thanks for sharing your experience. Very helpful.

Does this work if you have blonde hair like me?

ChrisDav,

Thanks mate - hope you are well!

Sean,

Much appreciated comment - thank you. I will keep the forum updated

Kiwi,

I asked this question directly to Milena for you :

Sure.The colours of pigments ranging from blond to brown and are a mixture of hair tints.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Kiwi,

I asked this question directly to Milena for you :

Sure.The colours of pigments ranging from blond to brown and are a mixture of hair tints.
    Thanks mate. I appreciate that.

I just had an idea. If Aderans were to grow hair ready to be implanted into your head then could these dots be used as targets for the HT doc to implant real hair into.

What are your thoughts on that?

So far things look pretty great Spex. Looking forward to seeing updates. One of the more exciting factors of this process is that it is NOT permanent. For me and I'm sure many others, it reduces a lot of anxiety about giving it a try if it should help out ones situation.

I think I have come across a site that does a nice job explaining want Milena is doing. She is calling it Tricopigmentation. Where I'm a little uncertain is whether that is a generic name for what she is doing or a specialized process she has developed herself. If it is a generic process then this site does a great job explaining it....and yes it is in English.

http://www.tricopigmentazione.com/en...mentation.html

Spex, would you be able to ask Milena if this is indeed what she is doing? Also, does it normally take a couple sessions to achieve ones goals or can it be done in one session. If a second is needed, how long between treatments is required?

Also, I'm assuming Grey is an option for color as well?

Thumbs up

Guys,

Due to my limited time available over the next few weeks and the barrage of emails wanting me to go low i have given in to the pressure.

Note: I will not be going any lower.

I am very happy so far.

Grade 2 on Day 6

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 07-25-2012 at 04:04 AM.

Grade 1! Grade 1! ..... No, just kidding.

Spex that looks unbelievable! Even knowing what to look for, it is almost impossible to see anything. You have to be extremely happy so far. I think this proves that done right, SMP can play a big role in complementing or assist in repairing issues associated with a HT. Key words... "done right".
    I don't know if you felt the same after you cut your hair that short but for me it was liberating. I went to a Grade 2 prior to my repair procedure, and even though my scars stood out like a sore thumb it felt fantastic.
    I'm quite happy for you.

Wow, looks great Spex.

This is probably the most meaningfull post i've come across on this forum. I think you're helping out way more people than you think with this post. Much appreciated bro.

Enjoy the holidays mate !!