Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Spex thank you for the reply. I don’t plan on having my head tattooed but my interest is in the process and any downsides. I could probably post quite a few questions here but I don’t necessarily expect you to answer them. How long has Milena been performing the process? How many total patients? What is she basing her answer on that the iron and titanium oxides are removed through urination? Does this have any effect on the kidneys? Why has previous research shown tattoo pigment building up in the lymph nodes? Of course I could go on with many more questions but I will stop here.

I have not listened to the show recently as Tuesday is not the best day for me. I have phoned into the show in the past but maybe I will wait to see if something is posted about Spencer proceeding with a procedure.
    Seriously people. Humans have been getting tattoos for hundreds of years - sure the weakest and most pathetic of humans might get some form of iron "poisoning. But surely thats life right now as we know it. People were getting tattooed way before all the research on that type of thing and they were not just dropping dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Your scar is very small - you are lucky! Its all relative however!

I think your plan to BHT or FUE into it initially is wise to try break it down and then as i explained given that realistic time scale of 18 months minimum even off the first session and as i recommended make sure its a test session too especially with BHT. Keep your expectations in check and be aware yield can be lower transplanting into scars.
    I would not waste more hairs via FUE by putting them into a scar! If you're determined to transplant hair into a scar use your body hair. I agree with spex about testing with BHT too.... if it doesnt work you've wasted nothing but THOUSANDS of dollars. As opposed to precious FUE donor hair.

I've got a stupid scar too.

I wish I just shaved my head.

But I didn't. The only logical non wasteful and affordable option for people like us (especially if you get propecia sides) is tattoo / maybe fraxel scar repair first... and then wait out till aderans or histogen hit the market.

The last 2 years have flown by in all respects apart from my hair loss.

You can do it!!!

It’s not iron poisoning that’s the problem. Excess iron in the systems leads to cancer and since this is not a permanent tattoo it could very well be even more problematic.

But hey if someone wants to tattoo their head more power to you.

It will be interesting to watch.

The part about the iron oxides being removed through urine doesn't make much sense to me as iron builds up in the blood, organs and tissues. Maybe that part can be better explained

It’s not iron poisoning that’s the problem. Excess iron in the systems leads to cancer and since this is not a permanent tattoo it could very well be even more problematic.

But hey if someone wants to tattoo their head more power to you.

It will be interesting to watch.
    Why are you so hostile all the time TopCat? Man you have such a chip on your shoulder. I was probably the biggest sceptic of SMP, but this seems like it might be worth looking into. The work looks really good and you're making assumptions about possible health hazards based on unfounded speculation. What gives you the right to be such a dick all the time?

I will tell you why because all you have to do is look at how all these desperate guys are reacting without even thinking that their situation could be made worse or their actions could result in issues that are of much more concern than balding. Maybe you should read the history of this industry and how all the players operate. Desperate bald guys are easy pickings. So go ahead Delphi get your head tattooed. Let me know when you are scheduled and when you will be posting your photos.

No one should jump into anything until it has a proven track record. Do you have some kind of problem with that advice? Maybe it’s you that’s the dick did you ever think about that?

I will tell you why because all you have to do is look at how all these desperate guys are reacting without even thinking that their situation could be made worse or their actions could result in issues that are of much more concern than balding. Maybe you should read the history of this industry and how all the players operate. Desperate bald guys are easy pickings. So go ahead Delphi get your head tattooed. Let me know when you are scheduled and when you will be posting your photos.

No one should jump into anything until it has a proven track record. Do you have some kind of problem with that advice? Maybe it’s you that’s the dick did you ever think about that?
    Who said I was going to run out and get my head Tattooed? Have you even taken the time to read any of my posts about head tattoo's? You're not the only one who understands the history of this industry. Who are the players you are referring to? Spex and Joe from Hasson and Wong? I respect both of those guys and so do a lot of people. Are you implying that they are somehow crooked? How exactly do they "operate"?

They work hard to get us this information and post it on forums while you sit on your ass doing nothing but accusing them of "operating" in some unsavory fashion.

Don't worry, I won't be running out to tattoo my head anytime soon, but I do find this very interesting and I am glad there are people like Spex and Jotronic who care enough about us to try to help us unlike you who's sole purpose seems to win your arguments at the expense of others.

Hey Delphi in your world no one should post anything of concern as it makes you uncomfortable. Sure let’s not bring any balance to the forums. You sound like a really good guy.

Every repair patient has something in common. They didn’t ask enough questions, they didn’t know which questions to ask, or they were afraid to ask questions because they didn’t want to offend anyone.

@Delphi, I see no problem with topcat urging caution and asking questions, perhaps if some of us had HT docs like this we wouldn't be in the situation. I think I can speak for topcat to say that we both hope the SMP will not be a health problem I am almost convinced it won't, but then again I have not done the research. Spex seems like an alright dude and legitimately wants to help but that is hard to tell in this industry sometimes. Perhaps people can sound a bit pissed or derogatory on these forums but there is no need to get your panties in a tangle I am pretty sure all the posters on here just want to find help for themselves and everyone else. Also, to all you guys saying FUE doesn't help...well that is not true at all just look at this
    http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...35&forum_id=17 or this http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...52&forum_id=17, and others I have seen that had better results have been taken down for some reason. Now, all those scars are fairly small I guess, but many have smaller scars, mine is smaller than all these guys scars and I think it is misleading and wrong to suggest that SMP is the only way to fix a scar. I have seen many on here use body hair or beard and you can't tell especially if the scar is small, just look at IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACK on the Hairloss Help forum. That is not to say that SMP does not work, it definitely does whether with Milena or others Italian clinics but is it safe? I hope so, but don't mislead dudes on here that are nervously watching the forums thinking that they only have one option....if this is safe I will combine the two, if I need to.

topcat seems to bring a balance to the force hahahahha