Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

@Jotonic, WOW! lol you never stop do ya. Look, I am not gonna keep arguing with you over a argument but I will say if your a rep I would research ever aspect of the HT industry that includes scar repairs, if you know little I would not want to go to your clinic. Also I think my post is clear and I think everyone understood the points I made that beard hair has helped many, and again you nor Spex has posted any results to support your arguments, yet just have argued over what was said. What is import is that people are helped with their scar. Also, again you obviously have no knowledge on beard into scars so then why comment? It don't make sense, for instance I showed a pic where it looked good, just one pass. Over you attacking me and topcat, well you did the first time I thought but you said you were joking so I guess I was in the wrong there, although it wasn't a funny joke, I usually get funny jokes not sarcastic sassy jokes. I said I questioned your intentions because you seem to ignore the obvious damage that this industry does, they just continually carve youngsters up like it is Halloween. And BOO freak-en HOO on the bullying of Spex, I have said constantly that I commend him for coming out public with this SMP stuff, have you read my posts? I just think he is side stepping questions and think that it is suspicious that he backed out of cutting his hair low and that SMP is not as legit as he is leading on to be but I wish it was, and for many it don't need to be perfect anyway. Also, you have picked out a sentence here and there of my post which is not truthful and you know it, you should not be so offended I care little if you are blunt but I don't know why you two are so offended, rather I want to get down to the bottom of fixing mine and others scar issues, that's it. I won't argue again over an argument so unless you have a question on fraxel (I will do it soon) or advice from EXPERIENCE, photos of before and after then I just won't answer you as I am a busy man hombre.

@Jotronic and anyone watching Jotronic's lame excuse for not being an educated rep. I realize that Hasson and Wong is a "good strip place" and that many think strip gets better yield, and many even though they are informed will go for a HT. However, many will want to get a good yield (which I am not of the opinion that strip gets better yield but lets just assume that the patient thinks so) but they want want a visible scar. Well this is where you can suggest FUE into the scar and can point to cases where FUE has been successful into small scars, which I have not seen a case that wasn't at least 90 percent better when FUE was performed into a small scar, and of course the smaller the scar the less visible the scar became by FUE into it, at times near impossible to see at a 0 guard, nearly all are invisible at a 1 guard with a scar below say 3mm wide. For these patients you should be knowledgeable on the subject even though Hasson and Wong does not perform FUE perhaps you can recommend Cole, Bisanga, Feriduni or some other repituable FUE surgeon out there. But instead you plead ignorance and try to okay it by being a rep for a strip clinic? That was my point by posting you should be better informed and there are all types of cases out there of dudes getting fixed up, just the other day a long time poster at Hairlosss Help Forum named Morebento showed an excellent repair case of his scar seen here at the bottom of the page http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...ar&#lastunread and his scar was monstrous before his scar revision. Anyway I know you will try to spin this as I am some how a big meany or you are right by pleading ignorance on these scar issues but to me it is disgraceful as scars can be a big problem for many out there who have had HTs and I know you know this.

I hope that my scar would look similar to that shaved down, think the stitch marks may prevent that though!

Dude look into fraxel! I heard that the stitch marks disappear with it and it DOES NOT harm hair. Also this dude has stitch marks, the worst I have seen, look for his before pics in that thread man, they are brutal. I have no doubt you will look this good man. Also I don't think anyone would guess that is a scar or even notice it which is amazing if you see his scar before hand. Any updates for us Sparky? I can't wait to see your scar fixed man as you really have to hunt for scar repair photos it seems....but I have not seen any with 10 percent or less yield.

I started my own scar repair thread mate:-

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...2198#post82198

@Spex, Jotronic, and everybody else that is interested in concealing a small scar. There seems to be some confusion on how to fix a Hair transplant scar so I will try to sum up (in my opinion) the best way to solve the scar problem. First off I will say that there is just a handful of small scar repairs that I have seen (an indeed most people). Secondly, every case I have seen has been dramatically improved in just one session without fraxel laser as seen here http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...90&forum_id=26 and here http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album.p...pictureid=1905 and here http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...threadid=84862 and here http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear and here
    possibly here but the scar is larger than the rest and he has had two sessions yet arguably has had a better result that have of thee above http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...ar&#lastunread . In each one of these cases the patient can wear his hair at a 1 guard with the scar being virtually invisible and in most cases that I showed above the patient has a lot of time left for hairs to pop through the scar tissue, some less than 50 percent of the hairs have popped through since it was 4 months, or 5 months after the grafting into the scar.
    My first point is to point out that none of these patients have had a 10 percent or less growth as Spex has pointed out to me and all have received at least a 70 percent improvement. My second point is that this is only the first pass of FUE in which the most hairs used was 274 (in the largest scarred area) so therefore it is a relatively cheap procedure that gets results and looks like hair with it’s 3rd dimension appeal (unlike SMP) and in 2 or 3 sessions the scar may be totally invisible at a 0 grade yet we have virtually no example of multiple sessions of FUE into a scar so we will have to use our common sense on this. I have been told by a couple very good HT docs that it simply depends on the pigment of the scar to effectively wear your hair that low without the scar showing, if it is a relatively small scar. The obvious reason that we do not see scar cases FUEed multiple times is because the patient never comes back after he FUEs his scar as he is simply done and in my opinion probably fixed. Also, none of these patients have done fraxel, which in my opinion is essential as it works to fade scar tissue to be the same as the surrounding scalp color. Another interesting thing as that two of these patients used beard or body hair and have had a better result for sure than at least half of the other patients presented here.
    So it is obvious that FUEing a small scar is worth it a you can wear your hair to a 1 after only one session….you may even be able to get back to a 1 grade. I believe if you FUE into a larger scar you can get similar results depending on the scars colorization in comparison to the skin. Therefore, if you have a small scar be smart and just FUE into it and don’t buy into the 10 percent BS that Spex is pushing to sell this SMP thing, which once again is impressive at larger scars with hair grown out, no one knows what it will look like at a 1 guard as Spex has mysteriously backed out of cutting his hair to a 1 guard.
    @Moronic, I mean Jotronic, I hope this can be educational to you. However, I would like to point out to our viewers and yourself that it is extremely annoying when someone trys to connect with a battle hardened veteran such as myself by saying his or her father or uncle participated in this or that conflict as to somehow relate to the man who jumped out of planes with a hundred pound ruck his weapon and gear, humped around hundreds of pounds of ammunition and his kit along the way while engaging hostiles, was shot at by Al Qaeda or other insurgents constantly all while you were at home trying to find who you could carve up next, ironically often I am sure veterans many of whom will regret the experience of having a Hair transplant and will have to spend their hard won monies to try and pay for the mistake you manipulated them into as if scars were not a big deal when in fact you know they can be.
    Also I would like to add that there are doctors and reps out there that are pushing scar revision or even trico closure to try and fix scars all to make money when it is obvious that FUE into a scar is the best way. I would like to point out to Spex that his buddy doctor feller told be that a revision would be better even though my scar is on average about .8 mm wide, 1.2 mm wide at it’s widest point. This is another reason that I doubt Spex as I would not be associated with such an unethical doc. I would also like to point out that I see no point in going to get SMP done every couple years or even every year and spend 1,000 dollars when I could spend the same money to actually get my scar fixed for good and in the long run much much cheaper. Although, I agree it is nice to have other options I just don’t like the twisting of facts and the distortion of obvious truths to promote a technique that is expensive and sub par at best. So it turned out in the end Spex was a Rapscallion, Moronic trys to play innocent while Ben the Baldy gets carved up and we can get our scars resolved through the FUE method no matter what these industry parrots have to say as results do not lie, unlike the parrots of course.

StevieR sometimes this industry needs a shot of brutal honesty, thank you for posting.

Thumbs down

@Stevie R, you can not help but be a total asshole when you post. Not because you state differing opinions as Topcat will have you believe , but because you can't make your point without being an abusive prick. The fact that you would disrespect a person who thanks you for your service to this country by making light of it, show's what a prick you really are.

My uncle was in combat for 185 days straight in Europe during WWll. He has never once exploited his service to this country the way that you have on this forum. I don't think that a real soldier would, but that's just my opinion. I hate the way people like you think they have a right to talk down to people or try to bully them from behind a keyboard. Thats the way cowards act, not heroes.

I was not a fan of SMP and I don't really know if I will be a fan of the temporary SMP, but I find it interesting and think it might actually be a much more viable option than having your head permanently tattooed. You're just some douch researching and linkings to every site he can find on the internet, you really have no clue if what you are posting is factual.

Any cosmetic surgeon worth his salt will tell you that they will not use a Fraxel laser on a man's beard line because the Fraxel laser used for scars is the ablative one (there are two kinds) that can reach a certain depth that will kill hair follicles. While the laser is reactively precise, it is very likely that if you have a thin scar that the laser will cause permeant hair loss on the scar's edges. It's common sense my man, which you seem to have very little of.

Now you will probably link to some cosmetic surgeon who claims that it "should" be fine in the beard line, but if you choose to have it done you will be signing all kinds of papers that state that it could cause permanent hair loss.

And yes, I might come off as being a little abusive towards you, but a prick like you deserves it. Learn to respect others, if you want to be respected. This thread could have been much more productive if people like you and Topcat would act like civilized people. Now my advice about the Fraxel could save you from giving yourself a wider, yet "smoother" scar, I'm sure you won't even have the common courtesy to thank me!

Delphi the fact is the only one who has been abusive is you. I understand you don’t like my opinion but there might be others that would like to hear it. As I have posted before you are not in my opinion a real poster but a shill poster meant to redirect the conversation.

Post your photos, your story and why you are here.

The fact is you have been very loose with your language but I suppose you feel safe so it’s easy.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Delphi the fact is the only one who has been abusive is you. I understand you don’t like my opinion but there might be others that would like to hear it. As I have posted before you are not in my opinion a real poster but a shill poster meant to redirect the conversation.

Post your photos, your story and why you are here.

The fact is you have been very loose with your language but I suppose you feel safe so it’s easy.
    Yawn. You keep repeating the same stupid thing Topcat. "redirect the conversation", are you serious?LOL. What delusional, paranoid planet do you live on? Maybe you're the one being paid to direct the flow of conversation? You seem to try to do it on every thread. " Redirect the conversation", you are a very special kind of paranoid Topcat. You might want to take a break from the forums and get back into the real world for a while.