Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
    @Delphi, I see no where where I act like an "aggressive ass", maybe I am an asshole when I hurt the profits of those looking to profit on others insecurities which I feel in uncivilized. Also, I don't know what you mean by "newbie" or "pull up my shirt" but if it has something to do with my manhood your mistaken as I am a veteran of multiple foreign wars as an Infantry paratrooper who knows a little about the world and your obviously a little naive, biased d to your own profits, or your just a little kid. My scar isn't bad at all in fact I can wear my hair at a 1 1/2 guard and it will be completely covered, even when wet. Yet I realize the mistake I made when I was young and was naive enough to be conned into something like this. I don't know your story and don't care, I talked to Spex on the phone and got the feeling he was dishonest to a degree as far as hairs being placed into scars but that SMP may be good one day, yet I will wait. Also, show me where beard hair into a scar has damaged someone, cause I haven't seen it. I know that ACELL has harmed some and that is too many for me to campaign that. Your argument has no logic, or reason and is more a personal attack on me an topcat than the actual issues which is why I was attacking both Jotonic and Spex and exposing them for the world to see. Also, "made the wrong decision", there is no decision to make besides maybe taking propecia or something like that because nothing is wrong with being bald, but that's okay you can think what you want and say or post what you want what is important is that the people decide and that read this forum see the different opinions out there.
    Steve R., I appreciate your service. Just try to take a look at your posts objectively and you’ll see that you’re very harsh and confrontational, without any real provocation, which doesn’t make your points any more valid. Topcat on the other hand might not be who he presents himself to be. He's very quick to say that everyone who disagrees with him is connected to the “industry”, which is very strange if you ask me. Think about it.