Hybrid View

StevieR sometimes this industry needs a shot of brutal honesty, thank you for posting.

Thumbs down

@Stevie R, you can not help but be a total asshole when you post. Not because you state differing opinions as Topcat will have you believe , but because you can't make your point without being an abusive prick. The fact that you would disrespect a person who thanks you for your service to this country by making light of it, show's what a prick you really are.

My uncle was in combat for 185 days straight in Europe during WWll. He has never once exploited his service to this country the way that you have on this forum. I don't think that a real soldier would, but that's just my opinion. I hate the way people like you think they have a right to talk down to people or try to bully them from behind a keyboard. Thats the way cowards act, not heroes.

I was not a fan of SMP and I don't really know if I will be a fan of the temporary SMP, but I find it interesting and think it might actually be a much more viable option than having your head permanently tattooed. You're just some douch researching and linkings to every site he can find on the internet, you really have no clue if what you are posting is factual.

Any cosmetic surgeon worth his salt will tell you that they will not use a Fraxel laser on a man's beard line because the Fraxel laser used for scars is the ablative one (there are two kinds) that can reach a certain depth that will kill hair follicles. While the laser is reactively precise, it is very likely that if you have a thin scar that the laser will cause permeant hair loss on the scar's edges. It's common sense my man, which you seem to have very little of.

Now you will probably link to some cosmetic surgeon who claims that it "should" be fine in the beard line, but if you choose to have it done you will be signing all kinds of papers that state that it could cause permanent hair loss.

And yes, I might come off as being a little abusive towards you, but a prick like you deserves it. Learn to respect others, if you want to be respected. This thread could have been much more productive if people like you and Topcat would act like civilized people. Now my advice about the Fraxel could save you from giving yourself a wider, yet "smoother" scar, I'm sure you won't even have the common courtesy to thank me!

Delphi the fact is the only one who has been abusive is you. I understand you don’t like my opinion but there might be others that would like to hear it. As I have posted before you are not in my opinion a real poster but a shill poster meant to redirect the conversation.

Post your photos, your story and why you are here.

The fact is you have been very loose with your language but I suppose you feel safe so it’s easy.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Delphi the fact is the only one who has been abusive is you. I understand you don’t like my opinion but there might be others that would like to hear it. As I have posted before you are not in my opinion a real poster but a shill poster meant to redirect the conversation.

Post your photos, your story and why you are here.

The fact is you have been very loose with your language but I suppose you feel safe so it’s easy.
    Yawn. You keep repeating the same stupid thing Topcat. "redirect the conversation", are you serious?LOL. What delusional, paranoid planet do you live on? Maybe you're the one being paid to direct the flow of conversation? You seem to try to do it on every thread. " Redirect the conversation", you are a very special kind of paranoid Topcat. You might want to take a break from the forums and get back into the real world for a while.

If someone decides to have this procedure is has absolutely no effect on me. What I try to do is give others information they might not have thought about. I wish there was someone in my past who would have done the same for me but there was no one. I’m giving others something I didn’t have, they can use it or disregard it but don’t deny them the information.

Actually I think the reps should take a break from the forums.

@Delphi

" but because you can't make your point without being an abusive prick. The fact that you would disrespect a person who thanks you for your service to this country by making light of it, show's what a prick you really are."

I made my point that was all I had to do and the only thing that is important, I threw in some humor also and even praised Spex for his SMP contribution as I pointed out how usless it was for dude's with small scars. Also, I hate when people say their Uncle served or whoever as it somehow qualifies them to automatically be a squad leader or something. The only reason I mentioned it was because a few posts ago someone (it may have been you) called me a coward for questioning Spex and inserting my own opinion.

"My uncle was in combat for 185 days straight in Europe during WWll."

Lol, exactly my point, thank your uncle for me though. But this post was not suppose to be about who's uncle has a bigger crank than me but was suppose to show the attempt by Jotonic and now yourself to somehow disguise yourself's as patriot's when you have no claim to that. You never did a patrol in the streets of Ramadi, or Bahgdad Iraq, as I was all over the Anbar province buddy, you were not, you were never in the Ghanzi Afghanistan or were even close. You never shared the hardships that only a few can understand so just stop putting your foot in your mouth my questioning my service and even stooping as low as calling me a coward. Also I never called myself a hero but it is pretty clear you know nothing of heroism. I don't know what your angle is I simply came here to show the true effective way to fix scars with many examples, you Jotonic and Spex want to just highlight that I am a big meany, BOO fricken HOO.

"You're just some douch researching and linkings to every site he can find on the internet, you really have no clue if what you are posting is factual."

I have talked to nearly half the dudes I posted up there and have seen pictures through my own email so your wrong about that....lol.

"Fraxel laser on a man's beard line"

I never said anything about this...

"it is very likely that if you have a thin scar that the laser will cause permeant hair loss on the scar's edges."

This isn't true at all as I have talked to many that have done it on their scars, 3 fraxel clinics, and 4 Hair transplant doctors and all agree that the fraxel laser will not harm hairs and they are all certain of this. I will post links supporting my knowledge of these facts but not from some doc but by guys who have fraxelled their small scars and large scars alike and have seen excellent results such as here if you read http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...threadid=94841, and on Hairloss Help Site http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y as he has had fraxel dodne with great affect here is another post http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y, and here is another place where many have talked about it http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic...eir-experience.

Now I guess you can try to dismiss all these guys as being wrong and mislead but that is a lot of people, can you show me one guy where fraxel has harmed his hairs? No, you cannot just as Spex couldn't show me one example of 10 percent yield or less.

"And yes, I might come off as being a little abusive towards you, but a prick like you deserves it. Learn to respect others, if you want to be respected. This thread could have been much more productive if people like you and Topcat would act like civilized people."

Hahahhahahahhaha wow, so it is logical to you to call me an "abusive prick" and then try to stand on the moral high ground?? But just for the record I don't see that I have not respected others but the point of this forum is not to go around and respect others but to tell the truth (which perhaps is over your head) also Spex if I have disrespected you I AM SO SO SORRY, will you forgive me Spex? Just let me know if I should call you again so I can apologize. Hahaha, topcat is abusive also? You got to be kidding me, topcat is way too nice to Spex and Jotonic and the rest of the guys on here who are purposely (and have been) purposely misleading dudes to get scars, and now BS tattoo's to fill their pockets. Also, if anyone is a "bully from behind a keyboard" it ain't me or topcat, your obviously trying to be... but failing miserably lol. Everyone out there sees your hypocracy dude as you post no links to your claims, and half of what you write is just name calling.....lol Your pretty pathetic buddy and don't talk to me about my service until you get your CIB.

Good luck with the Fraxel dude. Thanks for your service.