Threaded View

Part translated slightly better :

I would like to answer to all people's doubts by telling you the main differences between tattooing and SMP. In SMP procedures, the expert works with different kinds of pigments as they get completely absorbed by our immunary system thanks to a natural reaction of our body. These pigments are chemically made up of metal powders and a liquid part. Metal powders are iron oxides(red, black and yellow) and titanium dioxide(white). By mixing these powders you can obtain various colors. Red, black, yellow and white give always a brown coloration. Metal powders can be found in nature in various forms(for example titanium dioxide is spherical, red iron oxide has a star-constitution, black iron oxide's shape is like a cloud and yellow iron oxide is oval) and dimensions. If you put in the skin a color made up of these four elements as they can be found in nature, our immunitary system would eat before smaller and spherical powders(which are easier to be eaten by phagocytes), leaving the star-shaped and most difficult ones at the end. *So SMP pigments undergo an important process in the process of synthesizing in laboratory, known as micronization. Micronization consists of various passages in laboratory which get the powders all alike for shape and dimension. These passages are:
    -Centrifugation, to get all metal powders spherical
    -Encapsulation, to make powders keep their forms(also this passage gets all powders hypoallergenic because it does not let a direct contact between metals and organism)
    -Sieving, to filter only powders with dimensions inferior to 15 microns(our immunary system, composed of cells known as macrofages, eats only external agents with dimensions inferior to 20 microns).
    SMP pigments are composed of metal powders coated with a biocompatible membrane, with spherical shape and dimensions inferior to 15 microns. Liquid part is composed of denatured water, isopropyl alcohol and polyglycerol(derived from soy).
    Immunitary system is not able to recognize the least from the biggest, the spherical-shaped and star ones. Immunitary system sees all alike and eats every external agent in the same way. As all powders are smaller than even the least defense cells, we are more than sure that the pigment will fade. Tattoo pigments contain pigments with dimensions of at least 30 micron; because of this our body is not able to make the pigment fade.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.