Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

If someone decides to have this procedure is has absolutely no effect on me. What I try to do is give others information they might not have thought about. I wish there was someone in my past who would have done the same for me but there was no one. I’m giving others something I didn’t have, they can use it or disregard it but don’t deny them the information.

Actually I think the reps should take a break from the forums.

@Delphi

" but because you can't make your point without being an abusive prick. The fact that you would disrespect a person who thanks you for your service to this country by making light of it, show's what a prick you really are."

I made my point that was all I had to do and the only thing that is important, I threw in some humor also and even praised Spex for his SMP contribution as I pointed out how usless it was for dude's with small scars. Also, I hate when people say their Uncle served or whoever as it somehow qualifies them to automatically be a squad leader or something. The only reason I mentioned it was because a few posts ago someone (it may have been you) called me a coward for questioning Spex and inserting my own opinion.

"My uncle was in combat for 185 days straight in Europe during WWll."

Lol, exactly my point, thank your uncle for me though. But this post was not suppose to be about who's uncle has a bigger crank than me but was suppose to show the attempt by Jotonic and now yourself to somehow disguise yourself's as patriot's when you have no claim to that. You never did a patrol in the streets of Ramadi, or Bahgdad Iraq, as I was all over the Anbar province buddy, you were not, you were never in the Ghanzi Afghanistan or were even close. You never shared the hardships that only a few can understand so just stop putting your foot in your mouth my questioning my service and even stooping as low as calling me a coward. Also I never called myself a hero but it is pretty clear you know nothing of heroism. I don't know what your angle is I simply came here to show the true effective way to fix scars with many examples, you Jotonic and Spex want to just highlight that I am a big meany, BOO fricken HOO.

"You're just some douch researching and linkings to every site he can find on the internet, you really have no clue if what you are posting is factual."

I have talked to nearly half the dudes I posted up there and have seen pictures through my own email so your wrong about that....lol.

"Fraxel laser on a man's beard line"

I never said anything about this...

"it is very likely that if you have a thin scar that the laser will cause permeant hair loss on the scar's edges."

This isn't true at all as I have talked to many that have done it on their scars, 3 fraxel clinics, and 4 Hair transplant doctors and all agree that the fraxel laser will not harm hairs and they are all certain of this. I will post links supporting my knowledge of these facts but not from some doc but by guys who have fraxelled their small scars and large scars alike and have seen excellent results such as here if you read http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...threadid=94841, and on Hairloss Help Site http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y as he has had fraxel dodne with great affect here is another post http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y, and here is another place where many have talked about it http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic...eir-experience.

Now I guess you can try to dismiss all these guys as being wrong and mislead but that is a lot of people, can you show me one guy where fraxel has harmed his hairs? No, you cannot just as Spex couldn't show me one example of 10 percent yield or less.

"And yes, I might come off as being a little abusive towards you, but a prick like you deserves it. Learn to respect others, if you want to be respected. This thread could have been much more productive if people like you and Topcat would act like civilized people."

Hahahhahahahhaha wow, so it is logical to you to call me an "abusive prick" and then try to stand on the moral high ground?? But just for the record I don't see that I have not respected others but the point of this forum is not to go around and respect others but to tell the truth (which perhaps is over your head) also Spex if I have disrespected you I AM SO SO SORRY, will you forgive me Spex? Just let me know if I should call you again so I can apologize. Hahaha, topcat is abusive also? You got to be kidding me, topcat is way too nice to Spex and Jotonic and the rest of the guys on here who are purposely (and have been) purposely misleading dudes to get scars, and now BS tattoo's to fill their pockets. Also, if anyone is a "bully from behind a keyboard" it ain't me or topcat, your obviously trying to be... but failing miserably lol. Everyone out there sees your hypocracy dude as you post no links to your claims, and half of what you write is just name calling.....lol Your pretty pathetic buddy and don't talk to me about my service until you get your CIB.

Good luck with the Fraxel dude. Thanks for your service.

Okay I will post this again (as I have been constantly overtalked by some who have interests in this industry) http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=186

Also here are the cases that fraxel does not harm surrounding hairs read up as it is essential for you guys to find the right path to take other than looking to some who will try and make money off of you. I have talked to 3 fraxel clinics, and 4 Hair transplant doctors (who are top Ht docs and have extensive knowledge on scar repairs Dr. Umar and Dr. Feiduni amongst them) and all agree that the fraxel laser will not harm hairs and they are all certain of this. I will post links supporting my knowledge of these facts but not from some doc but by guys who have fraxelled their small scars and large scars alike and have seen excellent results such as here if you read http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...threadid=94841, and on Hairloss Help Site http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y as he has had fraxel dodne with great affect here is another post http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y, and here is another place where many have talked about it http://forum.hishairclinic.com/topic...eir-experience.

I hope this helps anyone who is trying to fix their scar issue in the ways open to fix your scar PERMANENTLY to where it is off your mind completely, not just some temporary fix so you can cut your hair at a 3 grade that you have to maintain yearly. But a permanent fix that can allow you to cut your hair short (to a one grade if you have a small scar after only 1 treatment only) for the rest of your life to where you can finally get over your scar issue, and the way you can know I am sincere is that I have no dog in this fight as unlike (Spex,Jotonic and perhaps Delphi who wish to make money off you hand over fist).
    Last edited by Winston; 09-18-2012 at 02:24 PM.

I will be interested in seeing if Spencer decides to have the procedure performed on himself after the big meetup over at the compound. Somehow I have gotten the impression that he is a very cautious person and knows that something that sounds very simple could very well not be a good idea and he will just keep spray painting his head. It’s bad enough that we have to apply to this stuff to the outside of our skin, injecting is something completely different.

I think anyone that does just a little reading will find that heavy metals most definitely tend to accumulate in the body this is common knowledge and I assume everyone knows this but I guess they don’t. Stored in the tissues including the brain they are not simply excreted through urine. It is one of the reasons those with high iron levels in their blood are advised to give blood in order to help remove it and avoid this accumulation my wife happens to be borderline.

A good example of metals accumulating in the brain would be when hat makers used mercury in the hat making process. They all suffered from extensive brain damage decades later from the mercury accumulating in their brain hence the name madhatters. Iron oxides are no different all one needs to do is search heavy metals and brain disease and there is abundant proof available.

I in fact have been thinking about having my mercury fillings removed for years now and hopefully I will have this process performed next spring. It’s not as simple as it sounds and extreme caution needs to be taken as the metal it that toxic. Can I go back to the psycho dentist that loaded my mouth with the crap almost 40 years ago and collect damages, hardly? Since I have followed a diet where many of the foods are natural chelators maybe I will not suffer the effects as the years go by but there are no guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    I think anyone that does just a little reading will find that heavy metals most definitely tend to accumulate in the body this is common knowledge and I assume everyone knows this but I guess they don’t. Stored in the tissues including the brain they are not simply excreted through urine. It is one of the reasons those with high iron levels in their blood are advised to give blood in order to help remove it and avoid this accumulation my wife happens to be borderline.

A good example of metals accumulating in the brain would be when hat makers used mercury in the hat making process. They all suffered from extensive brain damage decades later from the mercury accumulating in their brain hence the name madhatters. Iron oxides are no different all one needs to do is search heavy metals and brain disease and there is abundant proof available.

I in fact have been thinking about having my mercury fillings removed for years now and hopefully I will have this process performed next spring. It’s not as simple as it sounds and extreme caution needs to be taken as the metal it that toxic. Can I go back to the psycho dentist that loaded my mouth with the crap almost 40 years ago and collect damages, hardly? Since I have followed a diet where many of the foods are natural chelators maybe I will not suffer the effects as the years go by but there are no guarantees.
    Its always good to be a little concerned but based on what we know today, if this were true about tatoos or anything associated with them, millions of people over decades of tatoo use would be dropping every day from similar cancers. This simply isn't true nor is there any documentation of tatoo's = cancer. I wouldn't be surprised if 40% of the adult population has them. Not saying it can't happen but since they have been around for thousands of years and there is no corolation between them and tatoos, I'm confident it's pretty safe.

Topcat, on another note, I spoke with a dentist a few years back about the dangers of mercury fillings and if it was worth getting them removed. He stated he has done a lot of replacements for patients who where "sick" from some form of illness weather it was MS or any other debilitating desease. Although these people had the mercury removed and followed through with celations and cleanses, there was really no change in their health...... my thoughts? you can't put a value on piece of mind.

NEguy I wish it were that simple. You can easily search and find those with tattoos that have had ink build up in their lymph nodes. Will it happen to everyone probably not, will everyone get cancer probably not. These things don’t show up until 20-30 years later and rarely is the connection made. Those connections with cancer could easily take 100 years or more no different than cancer and smoking. We make that specific connection very easily today but this was not always true.

All I am doing here is giving information, everything has risk but we should at least know what the risks are before we decide. I think you would agree with this. If we were both given all the information along with the risks we might have made different decisions but we never had that opportunity.

Trust me applying concealer everyday is a pain in the ass but I have learned not to be tempted by solutions that seem easy but in time turn out to be a complete disaster. If I chose that path now I would have no one to blame but myself.

What is even more concerning here is that with a regular tattoo the ink migrates from the original location over a long period of time with this procedure it does it in a short period of time. Does it mean anything I'm not sure and I don't want to find out.

Thanks for the info on the fillings. I don't have any health issues but it has always been a concern.

It's nice to see a debate when guys aren't continually bashing each other or trying to call in question the others character as you guys are attacking the issue at hand which is safety. I hope this is safe for the guys out there that want to use Milena's SMP to help cover their larger scars at a 2 guard as I don't believe it can be covered with no FUE help at a 1 or 0 guard, at least not to the point to where it will look non 2d like. However, can you fellas maybe post something from a professional on the internet that might support your claims? If you don't want to that is fine also, I just think that if guys see it from a viable source they can decifer it for themselves, not saying either of you are BSing, just saying it will help others decide for themselves. Although I think that FUE is the only way to permanently fix a scar in the long run if you want to wear your hair very short and constant trips every year or so with SMP can be tiresome and costly, it may (if safe) help some guys out there with his scar problem, which if true is great and this technique should then be brought to the forefront in order to help these individuals.