Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

@Spex, well I have to say that video looks good at a grade 2 and it didn't look quite at a grade 4 on the other but I guess I could be wrong and hope I am, I hadn't seen that video yet . I am just saying a 1 grade well hidden will give her much business and you know I am right about that anyway, but of course I understand you can not just take it down anytime and I respect that. Here is a couple questions though why not throw some beard FUE's in there to break the scar up more? Why did your scar stretch overtime? (not question the fact that it did just want to know, is it because it was an older scar done by Bosely?) Don't you think you could get a better result if you would have cut your hair shorter that way it could have blended better? (not saying you should have or it didn't blend well with the surrounding hairs just a question if I wanted to get it done sometime) Also do you think a good combo would be FUE and this new SMP tat, I think it would be anyway, I hope so. Didn't me to attempt to "debunk you" lol but I am sure you can understand my skepticism in this industry but I think your right it looks legit, still though when you get the time take it down to a 1! Haha well I'm interested to see more of this in the future, take care.

Spex StevieR asked an honest question and it deserved and honest answer. I think those that work in the industry are too quick to go on defense when too many questions are asked at least that has been my experience. We are all trying to get to or expose the truth.

How about showing the area with the hair completely wet since you are not willing to shave it down?

StevieR if you have the donor you are better off fixing your scar with real hair.

Guys,

I have tried my best to be as open and forthcoming about my SMP session into the scar as humanly possible. I have provided video, pics, even a live interview via the bald truth radio and Spencer K.

I have nothing to withhold and i'm only doing my best to give others info. I appreciate you all want me to bic shave it all off and i understand, truly i do. You forget i'm a patient too, i get it, and only want to help pay it forward best i can, hence why i have provided all the info so far. I appreciate to some the best i can do isn't and will not be good enough or sufficient for everyone.

When the time is right i will take it down to grade 1 and will upload pics and video. I wish i could have sooner, but with everything going on in my professional and personal life this is not viable right now as i can't afford to look like a Chav. Please respect the fact i have a life and a busy one and only trying to do my best to help others here by providing as much info as possible regarding my SMP session personally. Please review all the pics and videos i have provided thus far as the evidence is pretty clear.

TopCat,

I have added a new WET HAIR video here too for you guys to help :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrIl...ature=youtu.be

Rather than a grade 1 right now i am available to anyone interested in meeting me in person. Happy to meet in any of the places below:

I am in Spain from 15th August -27th. I am in the UK and about for 2 weeks last week in August/First week in September. I'm then in NYC 6th - 10th Sept. Then in LA 24th - 27th September, Then back to the UK.

StevieR ( Or anyone else for that matter ) If you would like to meet me in person to examine the scar area which has been camoflauged by SMP then please let me know here or via email as i am more than happy to show you my scar in person and the real life effects of it I am more than happy to show anyone interested.

I'm now off the radar for several days but i hope the info and video above help

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 08-09-2012 at 09:56 PM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

@ Spex why not throw some beard FUE's in there to break the scar up more? Why did your scar stretch overtime? (not question the fact that it did just want to know, is it because it was an older scar done by Bosely?) Don't you think you could get a better result if you would have cut your hair shorter that way it could have blended better during the procedure? (not saying you should have or it didn't blend well with the surrounding hairs just a question if I wanted to get it done sometime) Also do you think a good combo would be FUE and this new SMP tat, I think it would be anyway, I hope so. I can't wait to see the 1 grade pics and video but I agree with Topcat that FUE is the best method with fixing a scar but I believe the combo would be great (hopefully). But ya I think it is important to be blatantly honest when asking questions about this subject as so many (Including myself) have been suckered into a HT or some sort far to young and are extremely unhappy with the result, the scar, and all the BS this industry promotes that does not place the best interest of the customer first. So I will say that it seems you were going a little light on showing us the scar in your WET HAIR video and it seemed you were focusing on an area that the scar wasn't even situated at, I'm sorry if this sounds like I am accusing you of purposely misleading us but I have to say a longer video with better lighting would be more suitable, maybe in the light of the day like your 2 grade pic? Don't get me wrong I think what you are doing is great if the work is truly great, so sorry if I am asking you to go the extra mile here but I think if this is legit you will accept the challenge as it would just prove the legitimacy of Milena's work. Honestly I have come to despise the HT industry and only appreciate cases where repair work can be done which is why I am calling you out, to prove this is a breakthrough. That being said I don't want you to alter your life to make me or Topcat happy I am just not all in until I see a 1 grade (not razored down) and don't think anyone else should be either unless you had a proper 2 guard before pic where the scar was noticeable. Again with all that being said I hope it works and believe someone with a smaller scar like me can benefit from it mixed with FUE much better than what you will have at a grade 1, just saying though...

@ Spex why not throw some beard FUE's in there to break the scar up more? Why did your scar stretch overtime? (not question the fact that it did just want to know, is it because it was an older scar done by Bosely?) Don't you think you could get a better result if you would have cut your hair shorter that way it could have blended better during the procedure? (not saying you should have or it didn't blend well with the surrounding hairs just a question if I wanted to get it done sometime) Also do you think a good combo would be FUE and this new SMP tat, I think it would be anyway, I hope so. I can't wait to see the 1 grade pics and video but I agree with Topcat that FUE is the best method with fixing a scar but I believe the combo would be great (hopefully). But ya I think it is important to be blatantly honest when asking questions about this subject as so many (Including myself) have been suckered into a HT or some sort far to young and are extremely unhappy with the result, the scar, and all the BS this industry promotes that does not place the best interest of the customer first. So I will say that it seems you were going a little light on showing us the scar in your WET HAIR video and it seemed you were focusing on an area that the scar wasn't even situated at, I'm sorry if this sounds like I am accusing you of purposely misleading us but I have to say a longer video with better lighting would be more suitable, maybe in the light of the day like your 2 grade pic? Don't get me wrong I think what you are doing is great if the work is truly great, so sorry if I am asking you to go the extra mile here but I think if this is legit you will accept the challenge as it would just prove the legitimacy of Milena's work. Honestly I have come to despise the HT industry and only appreciate cases where repair work can be done which is why I am calling you out, to prove this is a breakthrough. That being said I don't want you to alter your life to make me or Topcat happy I am just not all in until I see a 1 grade (not razored down) and don't think anyone else should be either unless you had a proper 2 guard before pic where the scar was noticeable. Again with all that being said I hope it works and believe someone with a smaller scar like me can benefit from it mixed with FUE much better than what you will have at a grade 1, just saying though...

I am not a big fan of beard hair but no need now. I suppose I would try it as a last resort if i had no other options and I know guys like TopCat and EJ have had success with it.*

I think FUE and SMP could be a good combo potentially - I know SMG have a case in the pipeline which will be good to watch. I am hoping Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey like what they see in NY next month when Milena performs her technique for them on a HT patient.*

I wish I knew why my scar stretched around the bottom over the past 6 years. Possibly due to the area being hit 4 times in succession in a small period of time, combined with poor closer, poor outdated surgery, *it might even be a result of weight training. It is what it is.*

I don't think cutting hair shorter would result in better blend, maybe not really thought about it as blend appears fine.*

The video is exactly on the area worked on Fact. Look a little closer. Little more I can do to satisfy you it would appear.*

Who did your surgery and when was it? Can you share any pics?

Where are you based ? UK I presume ?*

I think in light of your personal interest in SMP, Scars and me - lets meet in person as im more than happy to meet you in person for you to examine my entire head for yourself up close and personal.*

When would be convenient?*

Best*
    Spex*
    Last edited by Spex; 08-10-2012 at 02:17 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

@Spex, first off you have helped with your display of SMP and can help still to show us a grade 1 which you say you will and that is all I ask, your also right with the wet hair thing I am now satisfied with it, sorry if I doubted you but like I said I am very very sjeptical of anyone prmting tattos, FUE, or any HT procedure now, so sorry. Why not a fan of beard hair? I have a small scar and it is getting smaller with my first cortisone shot as I am just at 1 year out. This is my plan:
    1. 1 more cortisone shot
    2.Fraxel possible pitting (minimul pitting or it may be in my head not sure)
    3. 100 Fue with beard into scar
    4. Let heal then do more fraxel
    5. Derma roller
    6. Get the tat after a lot of research (probably temprary at first) and hope it is invisible at any grade at that point.
    7. If not maybe a few more FUEs, if beard hair was too thick maybe body hair

My scar is only 1mm wide at its widest now with hair growing through threw the middle, I hope I can make it smaller before I do Beard FUE maybe 0.5 mm and then I would save money and end up with a better result after the FUE. My thing is is that I don't want more scarring on my head and I know the whole you won't see it thing but still there is a chance you will and if you look here http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...&enterthread=y at IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACK you can see he fixed his HT scar with beard FUE and a tat and the beard hair is unnoticeable in my opinion and his scar is larger. Also I don't see why beard hair would matter in such a small area but perhaps for your scar which looks quite a bit larger I would have to agree with you that beard hair may be out of the question, at least a lot of it.

What do you think of my plan? I think beard FUEs as so few would do a great deal to the scar i may go as high as 150, also I have not seen any cases where beard hair didn't heal great directly under the chin (which is my plan) and if I think that beard hair is too thick after my second session I will use body and/or head hair to belend it better( but I think I will be fine). What is irritating is that the scar is long not super long but if it was smaller I wouldn't really care as it wouldn't be such a obvious HT scar. Also I may never want to cut lower than a 1 1/2 grade (which I cut now and only the right side in some lighting can you barely see which I am sure no one would guess what it is or even notices) but I want to do it to never worry about it again and who knows one day I may want to go shorter. What makes me so angry is I was young and insecure at the time of my procedure which I should never have had and let the guy lie to me and play down the scar (which i thought would be smaller and not a smiley face shape and would have hair growing on it). I would share pics but don't know how yet I will ask my wife but I don't feel comfortable saying here who he was or where I live (not Great Britian though so I am afraid I can't meet you though I will be there again one day and maybe then). But I am happy you have resolved your scar issue though I did not realize you had more HTs and that would explain the stretching and I just hope it works for many more perhaps me one day.

Wink

For someone , as yourself, who had 10 HT's I didn't see anythign out of the ordinary in the back of your head in your pics / video .

But if the SMP in your scar makes you feel better that's all that matters

Now this is me with a 1 .5 guard

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8147

That " I " can see . But I've learned toi live with it . No more surgery's for me , just trying to move on ,

Dave your scar does not look bad at all for a couple reasons. First your hair is lighter (I think that helps) also if it is just on that side it could be a scar from an accident in my opinion. But how do you explain a smiley face? Brain surgery? Well I have chosen to fix it as much as I can here is what I am hoping for after the first FUE into my scar http://www.*************/hair-loss/bo...y-id-3872.html then I will go back for another session if need be. I will fraxel it, derma roller it in between with hopes that it will be invisible. Though I doubt I will ever go lower than you are in that pic, but just in case I ever want to. An HT is potentially a huge mistake in my opinion no matter what the age. I hope the SMP and FUE combination will hide these scars for all of us that want them hidden and I hope Spex has found something here, only time and a grade 1 will tell huh Spex lol. The sad thing is that I have only seen about a dozen scar repair cases and like 3 of them have scars that are similar to mine, the rest have huge scars so I think it is hard for guys out there with these things to even pursue a fix. So if anyone out there has a fixed a small scar with FUE lets see it! I see the Dr. Diep guy on You Tube doing scar grafting all the time but he never shows the after results. It seems to me Bisanga has some of the best results out there, Feriduni has one case that is amazing, and Cole has a couple nice cases but IDK if I am sold on Cole as this one looks like he could have done a better job http://www.*************/hair-loss/bo...y-id-3872.html as it seems when he placed the hairs in while it was long that it didn't cover and blend well with the surrounding hairs, but one more pass and with the hair pressed down a bit I think perfection can be reached. What do you think Dave? Or anyone? I for one will promise once my case is fixed I will show a bunch of pics from differnt angles showing my success, perhaps many don't use the forums and just go to their local doc to get fixed, IDK? But I am confident that I can get back to like 97.5 % normal, perhaps 98.3 % lol.

@Spex, first off I want to say once again the wet hair pics are nice and impressive, how many mm's is your scar again? Might be good for us as we can compare are scars to yours and compare (of course or course hair color makes a difference also, i know, but still). Also, this SMP stuff might be the best thing out there for concealing small scars at say a 1 (if only we had someone who could take it down to a 1???just kidding, but don't forget you promised). However, I have some questions for ya, you might get mad at me for asking....but I am gonna ask anyway. How do we know that the fading won't turn green or blue? How, do we know it will fade? How do we know how long it will take to fade? Any proof yet? (I mean pictures/video) Here are some links for the members to dwell on though they may be completely off topic they seem they may be on topic http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners...103a.htm,:eek: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/scienc...l?c=y&page=2:e . What do you think Spec? If you can prove the temporariness and that it won't turn Turquoise or some darn thing then you may have just earned your first customer (that would be me,Stevie R), so don't try to say I am trying to "discredit or debunk" you when I am simply asking a question as any consumer in this industry should do about 500 times over....so what's the verdict?

Huh, here is the link again for that one don't know why it messed up http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/a/aa032103a.htm , just in case it don't show again you can find them here http://www.hairlossexperiences.com/v...850&forum_id=2 I don't know Spex, what do you think?