Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Default question for Spex

Hey Spex. I have a quick question for you. I am (a diffuse thinner) considering this procedure for the buzz cut look, only because of the natural ingredients and the fact that it fades with time, how will it fade, and will it disappear completely after two-tree years?

Thx in advance :-)

Good question, Tiger Norwood! Seems like a lot of people want to know the legitimacy and the proof from Milena's "Beauty Salon" hmmm.....hahaha, Spex I hope we haven't driven you to be a recluse. Honestly though and all joking aside I think this think is gonna work, I just need some proof I mean we don't wanna be a rapscallion do we Spex? Just kidding, Tiger I think your approach is excellent just make sure it isn't permanent brotha cause if it turns green you might look like this http://wtfomfg.files.wordpress.com/2...green-head.jpg, really though take your time, have you considered PRP?

Thumbs up

Steve,

Rapscallion.... lol. That is funny.

I am away on holiday at the moment and mentioned I'd be off the radar for a bit, so not on the forums at all other than here now as i was emailed about some comments made towards me on a few topics. I've not been aware of all the comments and pokes made towards me or all the joking until now. . lol! Some funny comments and jokes.

I have however taken a video whilst on holiday to show any genuinely interested viewers my scar / donor area in outside, sunlight, wet condition. The grade is a fresh 3 grade. I have no intension to go to a 1 guard at present as stated as time isn't my friend but I will go to a 1 when I can as I want to also see it at that length too when I have ample recovery time at the far side. The scar is well camofauged however as can be clearly seen under these harsh conditions show previously and below - which was the objective for my SMP and should be the realistic objective for for all with scar work where SMP or FUE is used. The scar is still there and the differnt scalp tissue present but the SMP has really helped dot it up with what appears like stuble.

Beard hair for me doesnt appeal as my beard hair is so different to my scalp hair - It is coarse BLACK and like wire. It would look way too dark and apparent something not right on top of the scar area, especially on a LOW grade. For some it works on longer grades and all power to them. Some people have no other option and if the hair grows and can help them great and good for them.

As i have stated previously expectations need be kept in 'check' with all processes involved with Ht's in general and especially scar repairs. If you are not realistic then you will be unsatisfied.

Tiger norwood's, no worries matey. Thanks for the polite request for information.

Milena is away on holiday too but I have emailed her to elaborate further to help the many questions being asked generally. I will endeavour to get her reply translated into English too. Milena doesn't speak a word of English so there is somewhat of a communication breakdown so trying my best and learning also as I go.

Buzz cuts are the optimal for SMP and Milenas technique - I saw a few guys in person in Italy have sessions with Milena and uploaded pics too on my original topic! They look better in person too.

In September in NY we have a diffuse thinner who is having a session and he posts on a different forum. His intention is to crop it right down which is ideal and I look forward to seeing it in person - I will request to him to post over here too in order to show his results and share his opinion. There are a few guys getting sessions so it will be good to get all their feedback and opinions.Hopefully Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey who will be watching Milena work in NY will also report back with there findings. Im certainly trying my best to get Milena seen and discovered further as i genuinely feel she is a remarkable lady with a remarkable SMP technique.

They will be a good cases for you to follow.

My understanding of the facts so far - Is the natural product used completely fades over the course of a couple of years approximately and scalp returns to normal- you can back out so to speak hence its appeal. No blue or merge. There are posters from Italy mainly posting on the Italian forum where there is an entire section to SMP and Milena posts there too, hopefully you will find some info there too. Fade time varies slightly from patient to patient depending on the external forces they put SMP under

See the live interview we did of my session as a few questions asked there with Spencer Kobren - We open up my session to the world to see in order to try help :

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9206

The natural ink used is absorbed by the body over time and the body doesn't reject it like standard tattooing as its a natural product. Also the needle used only goes into the first 2 layers of the scalp unlike other permanent methods which go much deeper. I hope this helps explain a little mate. I will work on gaining a reply from Milena herself.

Here is the video of my scar in sunlight and wet hair on grade 3. Possibly still not good enough to some but hopefully it will help many see the benefits i have had from SMP so far.

Im away for 2 weeks now so will not be back for a bit as can do with a good break. I want to take this fleeting opportunity to also thank the guys who have emailed and texted me regarding their opinion on things. Your support is appreciated. I am just trying my best!

Best
    Spencer
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

@Spex, well you have addressed the beard hair thing already and I can see your point though I think for guys with small scar beard hair can work (at least in a paper thin scar like mine, but not a large scar maybe at a low grade) and I think it can at a low grade, but it is find if we disagree....doesn't really matter for the SMP convo. However, you haven't answered my question which is How do we know that the fading won't turn green or blue? How, do we know it will fade? How do we know how long it will take to fade? Any proof yet? (I mean pictures/video) Or will we have to just wait and see for a year or two with your scalp...That is the only thing stopping me from flying down there and doing it...like tomorrow. So if you can show us some evidence to back up the fading claims I think we can all asses it better if ya know what I mean. I really think this can be a great thing, but until I see some proof that it will indeed fade I just can't make that jump buddy. But don't get me wrong I knew you were busy and that you can't just stop life to fix the baldies...but when you get time I would love to hear it because we don't wanna look like this guy http://wtfomfg.files.wordpress.com/2...green-head.jpg.

@Spex, but again like I said nice wet head now you can try out for one of those shampoo commercials.

Spex, how long do you reckon your scar is, cm or inches?

Good question Sparky, I was gonna ask the same but I forgot. Also Spex could Milena show us some past examples of when the scar has faded?

Quote Originally Posted by talkingboutblahblah View Post
    So what exactly is the "natural" ingredient that she uses?
    thanks for ignoring my question

[QUOTE=Stevie R;77535]How do we know that the fading won't turn green or blue? How, do we know it will fade? How do we know how long it will take to fade? Any proof yet? (I mean pictures/video) Or will we have to just wait and see for a year or two with your scalp...That is the only thing stopping me from flying down there and doing it...like tomorrow. So if you can show us some evidence to back up the fading claims........thanks for ingnoring my question as well...

Guys,

I am away on holiday as stated previously and trying to have a break. I have emailed Milena for pictures and help answering questions so try your best to be patient - also "don't shoot the messenger" . Meanwhile might i suggest you search via google or the italian forum for pics and info. I will take time now however despite being on holiday to help with some info, all the info i have at this time.

Milena is very busy and is the one with ALL the answers, I do not have the answers and learning as i go as i have mentioned. Milena is away on holiday too as we speak and then all over the world over the next month too showing her technique to world leading HT docs including Dr Feller, Dr Lindsey and HW. Hopefully in not too long there will be more Docs and actual patients sharing their findings, opinions and answers for all of you. Possibly you will appreciate there is a communication breakdown at the mo as Milena speaks no English. This is an issue we are working on, so be patient.

I am trying my best to get you all answers to your questions, publically and privately, i have been inundated with questions but please appreciate I do not have ALL the answers and it takes time to get them and decipher them. I am a new patient myself to this process and only recently asked to help with UK /overseas patients and learning as i go - Therefore ease off the sarcastic and belligerent comments as really no need whatsoever. Do i really deserve them?!

I'm trying to help everyone who is genueily interested. I have stepped forward and documented my session openly and publicly and did it LIVE and now got this technique seen on the bigger stage and made people like Spencer Kobren and other world renowned figures take notice and increased their awareness and many others on this technique - i know many actually appreciate this fact however. Everyone wants further info, info we are making available by Milena flying round the world initially and showing Doctors this process and getting it seen on a global platform by industry leaders. The answers to questions will all come through in time as we all learn more and see more and more patients documenting and sharing their own pictures and experiences.

Be patient and watch the forums for info as it becomes available. We want to make as much info available as possible - it will simply take time

This is my last post for 2 weeks as im having a break, a well deserved one, as my feet have not touched the floor for the past 6 months and i'm going to spend time with my family rather than than hair guys..

I am in NY Sept 7th and we will be getting Dr Feller, Dr Lindsey and Milena interviewed by Spencer Kobren. I then meet Spencer Kobren for a Documentary in LA at the end of September. We will all know more at this point

See the LIVE interview here if you have not already seen it as it might help answer a few questions:

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/hair-los...opigmentation/

----------

A message from Milena Lardi which i have translated ( tried too ..) I will also work on sharper translation for you all. Or feel free to do it if you speak Italian.

Answer to all these questions, one of the fundamental differences between tattoo and my tricopigmentazione. The pigments used in tricopigmentazione are absolutely different and natural and different from the pigments used in tattoo normally. These pigments are completely absorbed by the immune system. Chemically occur as suspensions formed from metal powders and excipients liquids. The metal powders are iron oxides (red, black and yellow) and titanium dioxide (white). 

From the mixture of these powders are obtained by different colors. Red, black, yellow and white united always give a brown color. The powders of metal in nature are presented in various forms (example: the spherical titanium dioxide, iron oxide red star-shaped, the black iron oxide in the shape of the cloud and the iron oxide yellow oval) and different sizes. If you bring a color into the skin with these four elements coscome naturally occurring immune system would eat first and rounded the dust pipiccole (pisemplici by phagocytosis) leaving for the last pidifficili ciodi stellar shape and big. The pigments from tricopigmentazione, therefore, suffer an important process in the process of synthesizing in the laboratory. This process is called micronization. The micronization consists of several steps in the laboratory that make the powders all identical in shape and size. These steps are: - to make all the spin spherical metallic powders. 

-To ensure that they maintain this shape (moreover, this step makes the pigments allergenic perchnon allows direct contact between metal and body) - sieving to filter only powders with dimensions smaller than 15 microns (the immune system composed of cells called macrophages eats foreign bodies with dimensions smaller than 20 microns) from tricopigmentazione The pigments are composed of metallic powders coated in a biocompatible membrane, with a roundish shape and size less than 15 microns. Excipients liquids are denaturated water, isopropyl alcohol, polyglycerol (derived from soybean) 

The immune system is not able to distinguish from the pipiccolo pigrande, the round shape and the star. The immune system sees everything the same and eat the same way the foreign body. Since all the powders pipiccole cell defense you have the absolute certainty that the pigment svanirtotalmente. As just one example ... the tattoo pigment powders have dimensions of at least 30 microns, and why the immune system does not eliminate it. does not pufarcela. The powders are very pigrosse of defense cells that fail to fagocitarle. 

On Ensuring that the natural ink completely goes away you just think about the facts that I deal with micropigmentation for twenty years and liquids by tricho only three years and, had it "marked for life" patients would be back in to complain and i have had non, non on forum either. I have no such patient. If patients do not feel confident then do not get it done and wait for more patients to come through the forums sharing their story.

Warmest,

Milena Lardi

-------

Spex

----
    Last edited by Spex; 08-16-2012 at 02:36 AM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.