Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Yes I hear ya but I have not seen any dots that are visible below the chin in the 5 or 6 cases I have seen, have you? If I would see just one bad case I would not do beard fue but I haven't see one nor has anyone came out bothered by it that I have not seen the picture of, so that is why I will do a small amount of beard first, then evaluate.

No, I've never seen white dotting from beard fue.

StevieR,

Consider this. I have no professional association with Beauty Medical or any other SMP clinic and my clinic does not perform FUE so I have no dog in this fight, meaning, I have no benefit from any option you decide on. I just have my experience from having multiple procedures and seeing thousands of results in person.

Consider your point about beard hair..."I mean some hairs are just thicker than others. " This is true, but in your case, with your donor scar filled with beard hair, it will be hair that is "thicker than others" in a linear arrangement along the back of your scalp. You cannot consider beard hair vs. scalp hair on a one to one ratio. You have to consider the big picture. How will a line of thicker, stronger hairs (200 or so?) look, even with non beard hairs in between, at an unusually high concentration that does not exist anywhere else on your scalp? At a 1 guard or 2 guard this will stand out more than if the hair is longer. See wutteye mean?

That is the end for me. Do what you want, good luck with it, and please share with the group if/when you do anything. I wish you well.

Topcat,

Some patients experienced massive scarring and zero growth from plucking and Acell FACT

Plucking and Acell was promoted fast and hard including on TBT radio program FACT

Beard hair has helped some of these patients FACT

This is a very dirty business because not because of the money but because many are being harmed FACT

The above points are only scratching the surface FACT
    Technically, those are not facts. They are opinions. Just sayin
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

@Jotonic that is why I will do a small session first, small enough to get to not really make a differnce with some body hair. But again I don't think it will be a problem as my head hair and beard hair are very close, in fact I think it may benefit more. Also my scar is so small that I think I may be able to go to a zero, depending on the scars pigment and how well the fraxel hits it, so then we are talking about stubble and how could anyone tell the differnce in stubble? That being said I hear what you are saying but people have all sorts of shadows and bumps back there and the pics I have seen of guys with beard hair in scars I can't tell, maybe a couple with wider scars, maybe, but again mine is thin so I don't think it will be a problem.

Just interested though Jotonic have you seen cases with beard hair fue into a small scar, say 1mm wide?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
    Just interested though Jotonic have you seen cases with beard hair fue into a small scar, say 1mm wide?
    No, I have not seen anyone place beard hair into a 1mm scar, or at least not that I can recall.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

@ Jotonic, well here is an example of a small scar I think it may be 1mm maybe 2 hard to tell with beard hair http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear this is IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACKs scar fix, the beginning anyway. In the end it was perfect and on the Hairloss Help website under repairs if you search you can find his success some more with more pics and it is flawless, beard hair does not stick out because the surface of scarred skin is so small, which was my point. Also both me and IWANT have scars with hair growing through it, although mine will have more growth in the scar with time as only half has hair growing through it yet during that half it is 0.3-0.7mm wide, pretty much undetectible for me and it should still get smaller I am told by everyone(dermatologist, HT docs, and Fraxel people from 3 clinics all agree on this) so hopefully the rest of the scar will look like this. Which brings me to my next point that head hair will naturally blend with beard hair better than just beard hair in a scar that was done by the old strip and not trico. I am also hoping (and have been told) that the scar can shrink even more with fraxel, about 30 percent more in best case scenarios, it mostly just fades scars and helps the coloring which is key at a zero guard. No where is my scar greater that 1.2 mm at the most so I am grateful for that at least and it should get fixed up fairly well in my opinion.

However, if you have no experience with a dude with a 1mm scar and beard hair why would you say you have seen thousands of cases if you have not seen a case like mine? Also, when you said you have no dog in this fight, well there isn't a fight other than Spex is taking me for a walk down BSer's ally and he figured I wouldn't catch on, as for SMP looks good, but is it healthy? I bet you think it is, and chances are it is but I will wait, if I do it, I hope it works though for the fellas that have been coned into an HT.

Also, when you commented on topcat's post saying that his post stating the following:

some patients experienced massive scarring and zero growth from plucking and Acell FACT

Plucking and Acell was promoted fast and hard including on TBT radio program FACT

This is a very dirty business because not because of the money but because many are being harmed FACT

well when you said that those were opinions you lost me dude. Many have experienced large scarring with ACELL I see them all over the web dude, also beard hair has helped many, again all over the web, also it is a fact that many are harmed...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? These that I named are indisputable facts though not documented(the others I don't have as much knowledge on so I won't comment) and if I was gonna go to HASSON AND WONG I just changed my mind. If you say you have "no dog in this fight" why support SPEX and any new thing in the industry at every corner against me and topcat? Why act as if this industry helps more than it hurts when there are thousands on the web hoping to reverse themselves because doctors have manipulated them? And why question facts such as ACELL has contributed to scarring? This type of distortion on what is going on in this industry really stinks dude and you should take a reality shower peeeeeuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie R View Post
    @ Jotonic, well here is an example of a small scar I think it may be 1mm maybe 2 hard to tell with beard hair http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...VIEWTMP=Linear this is IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACKs scar fix, the beginning anyway. In the end it was perfect and on the Hairloss Help website under repairs if you search you can find his success some more with more pics and it is flawless, beard hair does not stick out because the surface of scarred skin is so small, which was my point. Also both me and IWANT have scars with hair growing through it, although mine will have more growth in the scar with time as only half has hair growing through it yet during that half it is 0.3-0.7mm wide, pretty much undetectible for me and it should still get smaller I am told by everyone(dermatologist, HT docs, and Fraxel people from 3 clinics all agree on this) so hopefully the rest of the scar will look like this. Which brings me to my next point that head hair will naturally blend with beard hair better than just beard hair in a scar that was done by the old strip and not trico. I am also hoping (and have been told) that the scar can shrink even more with fraxel, about 30 percent more in best case scenarios, it mostly just fades scars and helps the coloring which is key at a zero guard. No where is my scar greater that 1.2 mm at the most so I am grateful for that at least and it should get fixed up fairly well in my opinion.

However, if you have no experience with a dude with a 1mm scar and beard hair why would you say you have seen thousands of cases if you have not seen a case like mine? Also, when you said you have no dog in this fight, well there isn't a fight other than Spex is taking me for a walk down BSer's ally and he figured I wouldn't catch on, as for SMP looks good, but is it healthy? I bet you think it is, and chances are it is but I will wait, if I do it, I hope it works though for the fellas that have been coned into an HT.

Also, when you commented on topcat's post saying that his post stating the following:

some patients experienced massive scarring and zero growth from plucking and Acell FACT

well when you said that those were opinions you lost me dude. Many have experienced large scarring with ACELL I see them all over the web dude, also beard hair has helped many, again all over the web, also it is a fact that many are harmed...ARE YOU KIDDING ME? These that I named are indisputable facts though not documented(the others I don't have as much knowledge on so I won't comment) and if I was gonna go to HASSON AND WONG I just changed my mind. If you say you have "no dog in this fight" why support SPEX and any new thing in the industry at every corner against me and topcat? Why act as if this industry helps more than it hurts when there are thousands on the web hoping to reverse themselves because doctors have manipulated them? And why question facts such as ACELL has contributed to scarring? This type of distortion on what is going on in this industry really stinks dude and you should take a reality shower peeeeeuuuuuu
    1) you are wrong about those images - I have not seen a clean shaven picture anywhere on the net showing beard donor area... I wish I knew if there were no dots because I am considering BHT too.

I would NOT spend more money on this until I know. I'd rather spend money on the ink. Or whatever the hell it is.

I think that guys image was okay. You could still see the scar line though - it was just more disguised.

I wonder if fraxel into his scar would have made it even better. I bet it would have.

2) If you get BHT into your scar from your beard and the yield sucks. Then you might have white scars all over your face and an FUT scar.

3) I had FUT with ACELL. The graft survival rate was crap. I wish I did not have HT and just shaved my head.

@Kiwi, well I have not seen any white dotting under the chin area and if your scar is small your talking about a couple hundred beard hairs, you can look and see if IWANTMYHEADSHAVEDBACK had any on his other pics, their are about 5 others I have seen with beard extractions that I can't see any at all. If you watch his progression you see that he only does one round of FUE, not two, if you want it to be the best 2 rounds should be the way ya go in my opinion and he even said he wish he did at the end of it but he went for the tatto as well and was afaid the FUE would screw it up but was think about body hair for the future as he had done 200 beard already. He did do one fraxel but it wasn't in those pics, and he only did one round, I have been told it takes 4-6 to get the ultimate results from fraxel, that is fraxel restore. It is hard to make out how good it was but he relied to everyone that at a 1 the scar was camoed which others have had it camoed at a 1, many in fact. My main point was can you tell it was beard hair KIWI? I don't think so and I have a lot of beard under my chin and why do we need that hair anyway? I also have chest hair and a test of 25 or so won't hurt to just see what it looks like, as stubble you won't tell the difference. In the end IWANT had near perfection the only downside was he had a dented scar, if you know what I mean, that could have been fixed by fraxel, yet he only did 1 session. So, in my opinion by spending just another grand and a half and a little more patience he could have made that thing invisible at a 0. If you look at Feriduni's patient that had a 2-3 mm wide scar just one round about fixed him up without fraxel or anything as well as a number of others. All I am saying is that I can't tell that it is beard hair I see no scars on their faces and it gave them a good result to where they were able to get over their scar issue and as I pointed out you should be help if your trico was successful with head hair growing through. I realize my result might not be as good but then again it may be better, we will see. But, I have thought about SMP as a filler but don't know about taking a trip every 2 years to do it, that would get old. Maybe if they come out with a legitimate permanent SMP I will do it. I figure I have 2-3 years for that decision anyway as the FUE, fraxel mix should do the trick as it has done on others.

@Kiwi I will start fraxeling in a couple months and will let you know how it goes then I will FUE the scar in 6 or 7 months or so. I was told that fraxel helps with the pigment and can shrink it 30 percent at best. I understand the worry of dots on the face, but I would stick to under the chin of only 100 and some body hair. Take a look at the repair section of the Hairloss Help Forum as I mention a better SMP place in Italy in the "be patient" postings. SO far I have lasered out my hairs and have been taking Vitamin A to get the area smoothed out and it has worked well, next week I will finish it off with fraxel. I don't really intend on ever cutting my hair to a 0 again (unless I get back in the army, which may or may not happen and even then I may rock a 1 grade) so I am not really worried, this is just a mental thing for me as some how I got sucked in and didn't realize the risks and want to get it as unnoticeable as possible. The way I figure it it is way cheaper and much more effective to do the way I am doing it, also I have not seen one case where Milena has covered a scar at a 1 grade or 0 grade on her website and if that is what you want why bother with her clinic? Do you think she is the only one out there that does it? Well she ain't, perhaps the 1 grade cut will look no good with her clinic as Spex is backing out of it now, IDK. What I do know is that people have gotten over their scar by doing exactly what I am doing, but do what you will I am just the messenger and have no tie to any clinic unlike Spex, Jotonic and the many other dudes out there with their own interests or the interests of their clinics. Take a look at that site dude I list most all the reair cases I have seen as well as the SMP place that is somehwhere in Italy.