Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

@ Spex, lol you gotta be kidding me. Look I acknowledged that Jo had good results and posted it on this forum with it fading and I waited for 2 1/2 weeks for you to answer my questions which you didn't. I also said if you can prove that it is safe and fades I would do it. You did not even have to answer to my questions or other guys on here then you could have popped in and said "still trying to get ahold of Milena for these answers guys" or perhaps "we have no answer yet". I don't think that would be so hard...but I find it comical that you want to make yourself a victim here when you take weeks to answer dudes questions, or worse yet don't answer them at all. But again I said I hope this stuff is safe and fades (which it seems to fade at least) and then I'll sign up...your a little sensitive Spex if you were in my unit back in the day you would have been hazed bad with that type of sensibility. But while your responding to me over your hurt feeling maybe respond to Topcat and others as we are all interested.

StevieD,

I do not have the answers or the pictures, if i had, i would have posted them - I am waiting on all info asked of me. I have been away for 3 weeks as stated a while back and playing catch up like no other. I asked all the questions asked here and about 1000 others which have been requested of me also - i am still waiting on replies as Milena has been away as previously explained on holiday and performing and showcasing her TP technique to HW and other clinics.

Take comfort in the fact now Joetronic and Dr Hasson have also had this done by her and they do not suffer fools and on all accounts had a hardy 1hr long Q+A with her in Vancouver. Neither would have gone under the knife if not 110% confident.

I am not the victim at all, simply tired of being spoken to in such an indignant way by certain people.

Possibly its a communication breakdown via the forums hey as some people tend to be a little more confident behind the keyboard via alias. Feel free to call me on my cell,im available now : +44 7740 364731 and we can talk it through so you can understand i'm genuinely only trying to help.

I look forward to your call.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

If there is anything that my experience has taught me it is never to jump into something that is new in hopes that it is a solution. Just read a post by someone who jumped into FUE as soon as a clinic here in the States starting performing it. It was big mistake and the poster stated he should have waited at least 10 years. That is exactly what I did because of my previous experiences I waited 10 years and just watched.

At a minimum most should wait at least 5 years until you see what happens to those that decide to jump in, regardless of its plucking, Acell or tattooing or anything else that is promoted as a solution.

I understand that at an average of 2000 Euros per procedure it only takes 1000 patients to step forward which is a very small number and you have a total of 2 million Euros being generated. Obviously it becomes an emotional issue with these types of numbers and especially with its potential of recurring income which is akin to having a goose that lays golden eggs but if you look at history it is best to just watch.

It was nice talking to ya today Spex, I hope this SMP thing is safe and gets dudes squared away with their scar problems. However, I guess I will have to just have to ride in the back seat for a bit and see how things progress cause I still am not 100% convinced...time will tell though that'f for sure.

Spex it is my understanding that the titanium and iron oxides do not just disappear but have to go somewhere. Most likely building up in the lymph nodes do you believe this to be true or false? Should caution be advised?

Stevie, It was nice to speak to you also. Be patient with all your ventures based on the fact your scar is more of a phycological battle rather than a physical one. Your scar is very small - you are lucky! Its all relative however!

I think your plan to BHT or FUE into it initially is wise to try break it down and then as i explained given that realistic time scale of 18 months minimum even off the first session and as i recommended make sure its a test session too especially with BHT. Keep your expectations in check and be aware yield can be lower transplanting into scars.

You have a journey ahead of you with transplanting into the scar as your first mission then by that time which is realistically 2-3 years temporary SMP will have a lot more to show you in terms of results and patient opinions. Try not rush anything though brutha. And keep expectations in check! I know you were stung and didnt due your due diligence initially with your first HT - so do it now!

Topcat, Hi and hope you are well. Here is the reply i just recieved from Milena for you - she is in transit to NYC as will also be in a couple of hours. I hope this helps.

No.
    Non ostruiscono i linfonodi.
    I pigmenti non sono tossici!!
    Vengono "mangiati" dai macrofagi ed eliminati col sistema urinario come qualsiasi scoria/ corpo estraneo.

I hope you guys all appreciate and understand but if not allow me to try explain that there is a great deal of difficulty with the communication barrier that exists here as Milena doesnt speak a word of English, only Italian. This isnt helping matters, so please be patient and understand that given time we will all know a lot more as we are looking into ways to resolve the communication barrier.

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 09-05-2012 at 01:39 AM.

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Are you saying that the pigment does not accumulate in the lymph nodes?

What does Spencer Kobren think about all of this or is that what the meeting in September will be about? Will he be considering tattooing his own head?

Topcat,

I have no idea. Milena's direct reply to your previous question.

In English :

No.
    Do not block the lymph nodes.
    The pigments are non-toxic!
    Are "eaten" by macrophages and eliminated by the urinary system like any slag / foreign body.

I have not spoken to Spencer since we did the live interview. He is interested to see how things progress based on the meetings with Dr Hasson/Jotronic/Dr Feller/Dr Lindsey as he values their opinions. I have no idea if this is something he wants to do himself - Have you considered calling the show and speaking to him ? Why dont you.

The meeting in september is nothing to do with SMP - its to do with interviews for a potential documentary on hair loss /Hair transplants.
    Last edited by Spex; 09-05-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Google translate maybe getting it slightly wrong though.

Spex thank you for the reply. I don’t plan on having my head tattooed but my interest is in the process and any downsides. I could probably post quite a few questions here but I don’t necessarily expect you to answer them. How long has Milena been performing the process? How many total patients? What is she basing her answer on that the iron and titanium oxides are removed through urination? Does this have any effect on the kidneys? Why has previous research shown tattoo pigment building up in the lymph nodes? Of course I could go on with many more questions but I will stop here.

I have not listened to the show recently as Tuesday is not the best day for me. I have phoned into the show in the past but maybe I will wait to see if something is posted about Spencer proceeding with a procedure.